Six feet under is Evil Incarnate 2.0
Even if you do manage to get 3 basement kills the last one will just deny it by dc or running on opposite side of the map
Tagged:
Trusted
Even if you do manage to get 3 basement kills the last one will just deny it by dc or running on opposite side of the map
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
someone can just DC or suicide at the start of the game and your challenge is just screwed
Dc punishments are up, take advantage of them. Also run agitation and iron grasp. You'll get him there eventually
Entity forbid a challenge be possible
These punishments won't stop DCs at all just watch 😂
People are already at 25 minutes
people will still DC even if it's mean they are banned from the game for a day
Not on PS4 or Xbox, meaning these players are basically screwed when it comes to these challenges.
@Weck Xbox here... no DC punishments...
DC. I’ll get it eventually. My rift is already done. This is just like a daily to me and I want it.
We will endure this pain together brother
Do you have any idea how many times I managed to sacrifice all four people in the basement? Most of the time I managed to do this within the first 10 minutes of the match because I happened to get a lot of potatoes that tend to all flood the basement to rescue one survivor, but the point is I managed to do this 7 times just yesterday alone. Some were harder than others...but to do it I tend to use the trapper and trap the ######### out of the stairs. 🤷
Except now it's a challenge and survivors will realise what you are doing the moment they see agitation/iron grasp or you're just trying to drag everyone in the basement
that's weird because it's been a challenging one of the previous levels and I was still able to get it. I forget which level it was I'd have to check, but I got it literally on the first try. There are always going to be those potatoes. You just have to keep working at it. I typically make it through at level of the tome within a day or two.
I play on ps4, I'm aware.
I have sacrificed all 4 in the basement before when I wasn't even trying to. I don't think it will be that hard
at least it's not the old lv4 tome
Like I was just saying it's rather easy if you go about it in the proper way. I just managed to do it with the trapper on my second try.
Good. These are the pathetic people that shouldn't be allowed to play a game that they don't want to play, leaving only the people that really care left.
Just use a basement build, coal tower is a good map for basement when I was on it.
Then watch as people DC on their last hook.
Fun
I used Trapper w/ Ruin, Agitation, Whispers, and Iron Grasp.
Yellow Bag and Yellow Wrench add-ons.
I played LF with Ruin, mad grit, agitation and iron grasp. Tuning guide and beast marks.
Haven’t actually seen many dcs lately.
What he said. Oh this is going to be a fun challenge. I may need to imbibe beforehand.