The dark sense challenge also made it in. It took me like 10 - 15 matches to get the one with 3 gens, I will need some insane luck to complete this one.
The dark sense challenge also made it in. It took me like 10 - 15 matches to get the one with 3 gens, I will need some insane luck to complete this one.
Apparently, it is "literally" not challenging.
Personally, I think this one is going to be hard as well without a 3/4 man SWF on comms.
Personally, I think this one is going to be hard as well without a 3/4 man SWF on comms.
I mean yeah, it's not challenging. It's super luck based. If you get good teammates I don't even know how you would get it unless they 99% them and let you complete them.
I mean yeah, it's not challenging. It's super luck based. If you get good teammates I don't even know how you would get it unless they 99% them and let you complete them.
Dark Sense also blocks entry to the actual lore pieces :D
Do they need to be on the hooks at the same time like the Monstrous Shrine one, or just sacrifice them all in there...?
If it's just sacrifice them all in there it doesn't seem super impossible with a basement build. I feel much worse for the survivors going against all the killers doing this lol..
Do they need to be on the hooks at the same time like the Monstrous Shrine one, or just sacrifice them all in there...?
If it's just sacrifice them all in there it doesn't seem super impossible with a basement build. I feel much worse for the survivors going against all the killers doing this lol..
It doesn't have to be at the same time, you just have to sacrifice everyone in the basement. And I agree, it doesn't seem that difficult. I think people are overreacting a bit considering the challenges have been out for less than an hour so no one has had a chance to test how difficult they actually are in practice yet.
Do they need to be on the hooks at the same time like the Monstrous Shrine one, or just sacrifice them all in there...?
If it's just sacrifice them all in there it doesn't seem super impossible with a basement build. I feel much worse for the survivors going against all the killers doing this lol..
The way it is worded indicates that you need to sacrifice them in the Basement, but not at the same time.
Entity forbid there be a single challenge that's actually challenging.
They should also be fun to do, not frustrating. 6 Feet Under and a few of the other challenges are not realistic at all. Unless you're farming/Rank 20, you're not getting this completed any time soon, or at all in some cases.
It's not a matter of difficulty per say. The challenges just aren't worth doing, or for that matter interesting or fun for anyone involved. A lot of these challenges have hurt the game more than they have helped. It creates a toxic environment in some ways. Ex: People ignoring hook saves, or simple objectives just so they can mess around and get the challenge done and leave, killers playing super sweaty just slugging, camping basement hooks, etc.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The dark sense challenge also made it in. It took me like 10 - 15 matches to get the one with 3 gens, I will need some insane luck to complete this one.
Its literally the only Challenge of Level 4 that is somewhat difficult.
How are you suppose to do this most of the time people see you approaching the basement when getting carried so they just DC on your back
Apparently, it is "literally" not challenging.
Personally, I think this one is going to be hard as well without a 3/4 man SWF on comms.
Eh can't be bothered to do these already tier 70 the challenges are useless
Entity forbid there be a single challenge that's actually challenging.
Can't have that. Can't even have them take any time at all.
We need them to be easy and done quickly so we can complain about how easy and quick they were.
The challenge shouldn't revolve around whether the survivor leads you to the opposite corner of the map or DC's.
Entity forbid that Lore Pieces not be locked behind challenges that salty players can deny with the press of a button.
Looks like some players dreams of getting to tier 70 will be going Six feet under.
I'm pretty close to Tier 70, atm, but I'm very turned off by a difficult challenge that can be denied via DC :(
I mean yeah, it's not challenging. It's super luck based. If you get good teammates I don't even know how you would get it unless they 99% them and let you complete them.
Dark Sense also blocks entry to the actual lore pieces :D
Wish they'd stop doing challenges that aren't solo friendly
What is this challenge?
The challenge is to sacrifice all 4 survivors in the basement.
Sacrifice 4 people in the basement during a single game.
JINX :D
I WON ๐
Do they need to be on the hooks at the same time like the Monstrous Shrine one, or just sacrifice them all in there...?
If it's just sacrifice them all in there it doesn't seem super impossible with a basement build. I feel much worse for the survivors going against all the killers doing this lol..
Why?
I don't see the connection...
It doesn't have to be at the same time, you just have to sacrifice everyone in the basement. And I agree, it doesn't seem that difficult. I think people are overreacting a bit considering the challenges have been out for less than an hour so no one has had a chance to test how difficult they actually are in practice yet.
The way it is worded indicates that you need to sacrifice them in the Basement, but not at the same time.
can't wait for the DCs because they see I'm running agitation and iron grasp
Ya this is the kind of thing that worries me, not sure anyone likes facing a full basement build.
They should also be fun to do, not frustrating. 6 Feet Under and a few of the other challenges are not realistic at all. Unless you're farming/Rank 20, you're not getting this completed any time soon, or at all in some cases.
It's not a matter of difficulty per say. The challenges just aren't worth doing, or for that matter interesting or fun for anyone involved. A lot of these challenges have hurt the game more than they have helped. It creates a toxic environment in some ways. Ex: People ignoring hook saves, or simple objectives just so they can mess around and get the challenge done and leave, killers playing super sweaty just slugging, camping basement hooks, etc.
Just make DC's count towards the challenge - BOOM
Looked at the thread title and thought they made something with the six feet under metal band lol
*screams*
I was fortunate enough to actually get it in 1 attempt, Entity be praised.
(There were 2 Rank 20's in the game)
I look forward to hearing peoples' experiences trying to get the 6 ft. under challenge.
And they didn't even dcn. Very nice.