Which Survivor Should You Main? Test
EDIT
NOTICE
I'VE COME DOWN WITH A HEAVY FEVER THAT CAUSES ACHES AND PREVENTS ME FROM SITTING UPRIGHT. I WILL BE UNABLE TO REPLY FOR SOME TIME WHILE I AM BED RIDDEN.
Question 1
What is your playstyle?
A. Slow
B. Fast
C. Intense
Question 2
How do you prefer to earn your blood points?
A. Helping others
B. Completing generators
C. Outplaying the killer
D. Winning
Question 3
Do you prefer to play with friends?
A. Yes
B. No
Question 4
Do you prefer a challenge?
A. Yes
B. No
----------------
Post your answers and I'll reply with a survivor that fits your answers.
Comments
1: A
2: A/B
3: A
4: A
BBBB
The answer is always Ace Visconti
if you're all A then you're Adam
As an all B player you should try feng
then you're ace visconti
What do I need to get Kate?
AABB
no gaming this system. sorry. It would influence your choices.
Claudette
The answer is always Claudette.
I already have my preferred survivors to play, that being Feng and Yui so I'll use this as a guide to who I prestige next.
CCAA
1. All
2. All
3. Yes
4. Yes
All
I mostly play feng,ash,bill and the new yui kimura
How you play depends on the situation concerning the map and the killer.
all a's is adam.
sorry, but only 1 letter per question will be accepted.
Im really curious ☺️
Alright, Adam it is then
David.
BABA
Tapp.
Bill.
A. C
B. C
C. Yes
D. Yes
(I main Yui)
ccaa is david.
1. B
2.C
3.B
4.A
B
C
B
A
AAAA
CAAA
Kate
adam
this one is a tough one to pin down. But most of it leans towards steve.
That's me ;)
CCAA
C
A
B
A
david
BBAA
B
A/C
A
A
BCAA
steve
nancy
baaa is bill
meg
but, i'm a Ace main.
Now i feel sad.
no need to feel sad. you can play whoever you choose
BBAB
feng.
She is actually my main^^
1.) B
2.) A/C
3.) A
4.)A
bill is baaa
I guess I'm Boosted_Bill now :P
you're free to play whoever you want.
1: All of the above
2: All of the above
3: A
4: A/B mixed thoughts
sorry. I only accept 1 letter per answer. feel free to resubmit.
BILL, ALWAYS BILL