I think I was at rift level 64 once level 3 of the tomb got released. Then I hit level 70 that day by finishing a few of the level 3 challenges. I didn't buy any tiers, I just don't have a life.
Still working on it. Currently tier 61, so 9 tiers left. May end up finishing it before level 4 is released. And if I dont I will complete it once I get back from my trip on the 28th (I leave the exact same day the new level is supposed to be released, sadness).
I will still complete level 4 for the entries, BP and being a completionist.
I honestly don't know when I finished it (I played a lot of memey SWF games over the weekend), but when I got on today to play a few games as Nurse I was at 70.
Tier 56, and I believe 28 days remaining. I haven't been playing much lately because I know I'm still on track to finish it, and I'm sure I'll get most of the remaining progress when Level 4 comes out so I don't have to force myself to play now if I don't feel like it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
18 levels left and 28 days, couldnt play at the launch but I think that its possible
I'm on tier 31 :l
I would have gotten farther but life throws curve balls :P
Somewhere around 55, I think...
I'm on tier 59
28 days remaining
I feel you there buddy :<
9 levels left at 23 days remaining. I'm waiting on level 4 to finish it
I think I was at rift level 64 once level 3 of the tomb got released. Then I hit level 70 that day by finishing a few of the level 3 challenges. I didn't buy any tiers, I just don't have a life.
I got the Rift done before Tome Level 3 released.
Idk. Like lvl 7.
I haven't been playing.
Lvl 44
I am on level 60 atm. I played everyday, but not religiously.
Lvl 49. Should have plenty of time to finish. ^_^
Day 42. 28 days until the end. I have 15 to 18 more tiers to accomplish my goal to achieve internal happiness that will last 5 minutes.
Still working on it. Currently tier 61, so 9 tiers left. May end up finishing it before level 4 is released. And if I dont I will complete it once I get back from my trip on the 28th (I leave the exact same day the new level is supposed to be released, sadness).
I will still complete level 4 for the entries, BP and being a completionist.
I honestly don't know when I finished it (I played a lot of memey SWF games over the weekend), but when I got on today to play a few games as Nurse I was at 70.
I didn't buy any tiers.
I finished the rift a week before the release of the third level of the Tome.
I've finished it a day after second level of Tome was released.
Tier 56, and I believe 28 days remaining. I haven't been playing much lately because I know I'm still on track to finish it, and I'm sure I'll get most of the remaining progress when Level 4 comes out so I don't have to force myself to play now if I don't feel like it.
Level 55, don't know current days rn as I haven't opened it in a bit
Tier 65 I dunno how many days
Tier 63 and idk how many days 30 something
Tier 58 currently
I've been super bad, I'm only at like 30 or 32, I also have zero idea how long it'll take me to complete it.
i finished it before tome 3 was released
I got tier 70 like 1 or 2 hours before level 3 was released
Im in level 62 :(
63