im trash at this game

I’m literally so trash at this game I don’t even know what to do anymore.

even when I try to be good at this game, the stupid hit boxes mess me up.

yup I can’t even get into red ranks so I don’t have have to deal with my trash teammates when they’re the ones keeping me in low ranks

Comments

  • The sooner you accept it isn't your teammates, the sooner you will get out of those ranks.

  • @Pulsar said:

    The sooner you accept it isn't your teammates, the sooner you will get out of those ranks.

    Bruh I just said I’m trash in the title

  • I like to think your username is telling us that, once they realize that they've loaded into the trial with you, it's already too late. Nobody escapes a round once Nancy has arrived.

  • "yup I can’t even get into red ranks so I don’t have have to deal with my trash teammates when they’re the ones keeping me in low ranks"

  • @Glory said:

    I like to think your username is telling us that, once they realize that they've loaded into the trial with you, it's already too late. Nobody escapes a round once Nancy has arrived.

    I’m not even a Nancy main😂

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/904561#Comment_904561

    "yup I can’t even get into red ranks so I don’t have have to deal with my trash teammates when they’re the ones keeping me in low ranks"

    I don’t even know anymore mane...whatever.

    ill just keep losing at this game

  • Well that can only make this worse, loading onto a side character XD

    But yeah, while the connections balanced out a lot, dedicated servers f*cked up EVERY swing a killer has made since

  • Same tho. Red ranks are overrated. Even your skill checks are red and if you miss the hex skill check you have to do the spin of shame.

    You're not missing much.

  • @Glory said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/904569#Comment_904569

    Well that can only make this worse, loading onto a side character XD

    But yeah, while the connections balanced out a lot, dedicated servers f*cked up EVERY swing a killer has made since

    Look dude I’m in ps4 and it’s even worse there

  • Well, have you tried abandoning all hope and just switching to PC? It'll be better in the medium and long term =P

  • @NoOneEscapesNancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/904565#Comment_904565

    I don’t even know anymore mane...whatever.

    ill just keep losing at this game

    Tbh winning isn't really an indication of skill, I consider myself to be a pretty good survivor, but I lose a lot because I usually just mess around.

  • When I do I get genrushed and tea bagged at the exit gates so no thanks

    I’d rather be the one tea bagging

  • @NoOneEscapesNancy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/904584#Comment_904584

    When I do I get genrushed and tea bagged at the exit gates so no thanks

    I’d rather be the one tea bagging

    You can teabag them back as ghost face while you face camp. It takes time, but overall your skill expression as killer means more because you can't be let undone by others. You'd eventually get good to the point ((most)) games wouldn't be frustrating.

  • I believe in u

    ur cute

  • Me too, after 19 hard losses in a row to people with 8 times my playtime, I am just about ready to stop playing I think. There isn't much point, I could just go into a game and face a wall and be about as effective.

    I don't mind losing if it's a match, but all the gens are done by the time I so much as hook one person. I don't know what I am supposed to do at this point.

    Devs don't seem to care about if folks are enjoying the game so Idk if there is a point in sticking around anymore.

  • I went through a lot of growing pains like that. Focus on bloodpoints. It works for me.

  • Work on one thing at a time. And use a perk that rewards you for doing that thing.

    Go around healing with empathy

    Start hitting great skill checks with This is not happening

    Learn how to avoid 3 gens using Deja Vu

    Learn how to disrupt hook saves with Sabateur

    Learn to loop more effectively with windows of opportunity

    There are so many perks that help you get better at the game

  • You're a nancy. Nancy's are usually not that good in looping. My perk suggestions for you are: "Fixated", "Sprintburst", "Urban Evasion", "Spine Chill", "Balanced Landing" and "Self-Care". The killer can't kill you if he can't find you.

  • I learned playing survivor by playing killer a lot, you can also try watching streamers. You just need to get used to the map layout to know the location of pallets, windows and such, it takes a lot of practice. You'll also get better with hex skill checks the more you play.

    I suggest you always run decisive strike to avoid tunneling and We'll make to heal others faster.

  • Idk, man, losing a lot just makes you hope to play decent game. I stopped caring for escaping. As long as I get some gens done, some heals, a decent chase and I’m good. I hate getting tunneled so hard that I’m the only one who’s been hooked and die by end game and all I’ve done is half a gen and get chased. Trolling killer is always a fun bonus

  • @NoOneEscapesNancy said:

    I’m literally so trash at this game I don’t even know what to do anymore.

    even when I try to be good at this game, the stupid hit boxes mess me up.

    yup I can’t even get into red ranks so I don’t have have to deal with my trash teammates when they’re the ones keeping me in low ranks

    I’m trash at the game too. I can’t loop for more than 30 seconds. I accept that I’ll never be as good as the streamers or sweaty swf teams and make the game fun for myself. I run SpineChill, Premonition and Urban Evasion.

    The second Premonition lights up, I Urban Evade away from my objective until I spot the killer and watch them walk away. People like to put down my play style but I don’t let it bother me. I enjoy it, especially if the killer doesn’t find me for the whole match.

    The only ones who I consider are trash are the players who farm hooks while the killer is still in the area, or the impatient survivor in the hook who could see me crawling to them, but don’t realize my SpineChill is telling me not to unhook because the killer is there. I also hate it when I unhook and they run and leave scratch marks for the killer to easily find them. It’s worse when playing against the Hag.

    Dont take the game too seriously, it’s just a game. Make it fun for yourself.

    If you want to improve, play killer. You’ll get a whole different perspective and it will help you be a better survivor. Also watch some top streamers, you’ll pick up a thing or two, though I still can’t flashlight properly.

  • @Glory said:

    I like to think your username is telling us that, once they realize that they've loaded into the trial with you, it's already too late. Nobody escapes a round once Nancy has arrived.

    TEA

  • If nothing else there's quite a few streamers who post videos on youtube and some actually do videos that detail their approach to situations (like how to play safe/positioning) as well as other useful tips.

  • I'm bad too, don't worry

    Took a long break and lost all the skill i might have had

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    You're a nancy. Nancy's are usually not that good in looping. My perk suggestions for you are: "Fixated", "Sprintburst", "Urban Evasion", "Spine Chill", "Balanced Landing" and "Self-Care". The killer can't kill you if he can't find you.

    Lol. I want to argue. But as a Nancy main I can attest to my poor looping skills.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Same tho. Red ranks are overrated. Even your skill checks are red and if you miss the hex skill check you have to do the spin of shame.

    You're not missing much.

    Yes this is why I have my trap card ready. Scoops Ahoy Steve with a Rainbow Map. I quickly find and cleanse Ruin, loop the killer for 2 gens by being toxic and using dead hard and spine chill. Finally getting downed and then hooked. Camped for 2 mins while the killer smacks me and nods at me. My teammates accept reality, finish the gens and escape. We all happily accept a depip and unfun game. God bless this community

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/904575#Comment_904575

    Yes this is why I have my trap card ready. Scoops Ahoy Steve with a Rainbow Map. I quickly find and cleanse Ruin, loop the killer for 2 gens by being toxic and using dead hard and spine chill. Finally getting downed and then hooked. Camped for 2 mins while the killer smacks me and nods at me. My teammates accept reality, finish the gens and escape. We all happily accept a depip and unfun game. God bless this community

    God bless.

    I used to look for ruin but I got bored of it. If I find it cool but I just power through it nowadays. I just make sure I have pallets nearby and I'm comfy.

    I do take it as a visceral attack on my person and as an insult to my entire family when I start a gen, get a skill check, miss the hex and then the gen turns back off.

    Like I'll fight you, you stupid machine.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @DBDplayersRsaltyAFha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/904558#Comment_904558

    Not true , you can still pip if you play ultra altaristic with 3 bad players but it’s really a 1v1 vs the killer and the game is supposed to be 4v1 so you can not always get the pip ....

    Unfortunately, it is. You can run the Killer around and get some unhooks and you will rank up.

    If you do the exact same thing as your teammates well, you'll be stuck there.

  • If I could trade ranks, I would gladly give you my rank 4 just so I could go back to lower ranks where I belong...

  • Rank 1 survivors and rank 1 killers are very different in skill level. Good old ranking system.

  • Windows of opportunity can help you in chase by finding other pallets for you two people on a gen is the best strat with prove thyself

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm not too great at the game myself. Even after learning some tips from other people, I still find myself winning maybe 3 out of every 10 games at best. Sucking at a game that you have a genuine love for can be discouraging. :(

    That’s exactly how I feel

  • eh I have 1200 hours and I still suck balls atleast I don't suck like when I first started

  • @Venoxxie said:

    If I could trade ranks, I would gladly give you my rank 4 just so I could go back to lower ranks where I belong...

    Maybe I should just try depipping into rank 20...

  • Rank 20 is the true rank 1. A special rank held by few for a scant moment.

    Games like "I saw you dropped a pallet. Have a pip!"

    "No wait. Now my skill checks are red and that killer is not missing any shots."

    "Yeah but you saved that person off the hook. Here's another pip buddy"

    "Well I mean she was right there and the killer ran off to the other side of the map...it really wasn't anything please don't pip me. I wanna relax. Absorb the spooky atmosphere."

    "Nonsense here's a double pip and now on rank reset you're only going down one emblem color instead of two!"

    Oh no!