Devs..what..on earth..are you thinking??
We saw it...and I'll tell you now..it will not be for the better...you are taking way more than your giving...removing his identity...and for what..? The biggest gimmick since deep wound..? This on paper looks like a tragedy in the making..and man I wish I could say it out loud because then youd genuinely understand just how...misguided this idea is...how can you possibly think it's a fair trade ? Unless theres a lot more we havent seen it this new..thing..is somehow way stronger than it sounds then your just taking..taking..taking...please tell me this wasnt all weve been waiting for..this just..falls so flat if so...its honestly deflating
Comments
All in the stats and unfortunately BHVR is known for making “changes” to killers hopefully this doesn’t nerf him.
Apparently he'll need to stance swap for shock therapy while blast is in punishment
Thanks, I hate it
Well that's a shame....I dunno..this removes his early game and maybe late game too...this is looking kind of grim
Quiet! I think the mods just deleted nuclear’s post.😐
Edit: They didn’t
Yeah this is gonna be interesting
So far I've lost most of my excitement honestly
WTH is OP talking about? This is a huge buff and I like it. Doc is my secondary to Trapper and I love the lack of switching between modes mixed with an aoe shock that fills the TR. Incredibly useful.
Question though, what if you are greatly increasing the TR, with addons or Distressing. Does the shock still fill the TR? Might be a bit too strong that way. Add in Whispers and there will never be stealth options with Doc.
Edit: I thought of the torture Dr build on The Game map. Distressing, Unnerving, and Hex Lullaby. If I hover around mid map, I can have my TR cover most of it (with addons). If my shock fills that TR, I can hop between floors and shock 70% of the current floor, thus shutting down all gen progress, and increasing madness. I pretty much can take the game hostage.
As fun as that sounds, it is seriously imbalanced. The shock should be a set radius with an addon that can give it a slight kick.
Nope. It's still there.
Don’t worry I took a picture of it.
NVM found it lol
nice
But yeah, like I said if this is just a Therapy attack to everyone in your TR then it's for sure a buff. If it's not then it depends on the numbers but Shock Therapy is inherently buffed. Note the removal of the piece of text talking about switching stances.
There are more ellipses in this post than actual information about what the post is outraged about.
I don't think this will pass after ptb, i can see the whinning about him being more frustrating or something like that already from people cause he can shock in an aoe in his terror radius, it looks alright though. I'm gonna miss spamming m1 in treatment mode to stop people from unhooking in my face lmao
I think its for dramatic effect. Pretty sure hes talking about legion but idk
Psss.. it’s about the O.c.t.o.r the new possessed instrument killer.
Anyways some are raging because they are already convinced BHVR is nerfing him into the ground.
It doesn't sound bad, why is he complaining about it?
Ikr It sounds like his power is being expanded but we have to wait to see the stats though
One flaw in your logic..I'd wager it's on a long ass cooldown..a minute at least
If he still has to swap stances then doubtful which its believed he does
But I want doctor spawn illusion pallets without using addon
Also is the new doctor skill now have a cooldown and remove passive skill?
And random skill check location are removed?
It's a nerf. Its on a cooldown, and you no longer get to find survivors for free. He will be worse.
It does have a cooldown
And no madness itself works the same as far as we knowv
Ehhhhhhh
That's kinda nerf for Doctor unless it's just small cooldown and the new skill is actually useful than previous one
Its not going to be as your terror radius can change if you use addons, which for any use would need to be decently long. Also there will be no more passive field so his tracking ability will be severely hampered, taking away his main strength.
I will not allow myself to get my Hope's up...if hes how it sounds on paper Itll be my second killer among my faves becoming just...not them anymore
maybe shock blast will be replaced by therapy while on cooldown.
Alternatively swapping to treatment mode will activate the blast when off cooldown.
But its quite too early to speculate that much.
That aside the tooltip seems a bit messed up, especially with the description of blast and therapy being so similiar.
No way will it be one minute. We'll find out soon enough.
I like icecream too
I hope your not serious. As someone who mained pig until recently while pig may not be super powerful, removing an ability that helps tunnelers and facecampers gets a thumbs up in my book.
It was a joke..bt shouldnt be god mode however it's a very much abused perk..this was about a certain but of accidentally released info
HOW DARE THEY DO THIS TO PIGGO
Yeah it can be abused but it's pretty hard to work around that balance wise. It's sad though, I don't play much so am at a lower rank nowdays because of how brutal rank reset is (I float around 11) and I constantly get tunneled off hook but not a single survivor has borrowed time in these levels so it's often right back on the hook I go, or a decisive strike and then the killer still comes for me and it just prolongs my death :( so I havent really gotten to experience any of its broken sides haha
It's mainly in end game and with coordinated teams