Yui's waifu status
Do you all really think she looks good, i think jane, kate, and Feng are still the best looking ones Yui looks more methed up than Nancy.
Yes/No?
Tagged:
Trusted
Do you all really think she looks good, i think jane, kate, and Feng are still the best looking ones Yui looks more methed up than Nancy.
Yes/No?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well i love how yui and kate look but please give kate some hair physic her hair are ugly now
Shes ugly AF was actually super excited till I saw her PTB face. Other then dailies and to level her I'll stick with my cute Feng Min.
Feng holds firm to the status of asian cutie.
Trailer Yui is waifu
Ingame Yui is not waifu
Creepy.
Feng's real face haunts me at night after I saw her true form, only face scarier than her is Goblin Smith.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/928177818331843270/909C69A98564A9497FB727AA6D988B387EB728F7/
Feng is not amused and wishes for death
Are you looking at other women....?
You like how I look? I’m flattered. : D
You've been working out!
Yes I have 😎
that's video game fanbases for ya
jeff best waifu
No Jake is
hahaha i just notice my typo thank XD
Dwight is best girl. No one can beat his thicc behind.
he will look the best in elf skin
Yes she looks good.
Kate's still my #1
Yw
Susie is the best waifu <3
Nea will always be my only waifu even though I'm probably alone with this opinion. But idc.
I don't really like Yui's face in game. She looked great in the trailer, but in game she looks a little strange imo.
for me yui's face look better in match then in lobby
I guess I have to see then. Haven't played the PTB.
good thing you don't have to wait to long for her
I think she is after Feng, Claudette, Kate and Jane. So 5th choice, tied with Nea.
preach.
Yui in trailer best waifu
But ingame?
80 year old grandma trying to look young
She looks hideous in game, I’m sure they’ll change her for release though
She looks like one of the twin monsters from silent hill the room