Toxic SWF destroyed :DDD

20191129165419_1.jpg

Back Story: Was playing some Freddy getting warmed up for a stream tomorrow. I get in a lobby and get The Fractured Cow Shed or whatever the map is, it was a farm map none the less. Get my ass kicked as Freddy with a gen being done in the first 30 seconds of the game. Anyways I get to the infamous end game lobby chat. Man oh man were these guys toxic, just spouting off the usual insults (######### Killer, Easy Game, Etc.). Normally I would let this go, but I just felt that these guys needed to be taught a lesson. So I challenged them to a Custom Game. He declined at first, but then I offered a 20$ reward if they beat me. They accepted. I go with the strongest build in the game, considering the fact they wouldn't hold back. I only brought a mori because they brought a key (if they leave early so do I). We agreed to a random map, they get Ironworks of Misery. They got one gen done when I got 1 hook, I down another guy near the god loop, right next to basement. Put him in basement. At the same time his internet mysteriously stopped working and he got disconnected (Although he could still type to me through steam to tell me this?), well I finished off the last remaining few of them, pretty easily. Didn't even use the mori when I could haha. I then went to their discord server and said I wasn't going to accept a rematch for obvious reasons and he baby raged called me names. He then called me a very hurtful name for black people and kicked me from his server. The point is don't be toxic, there is always a bigger fish. Also rip in peace gen grabber Spirit, my one way to counter survivors like this.

Also on the guys steam profile he had a favorite article about "How to counter the Spirit", which was very obviously sarcasm. These are they guys who cry nerf to the devs and get what they want.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Mellow7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877547#Comment_877547

    I find it funny, I mean look at these losers dc'ing in a KYF lobby with a reward on the line.it's really pathetic imo.

    Shoulda said DCing invalides the entire reward.

  • Man it's been a long time since I seen a SWF that stacked. Good job putting them in their place, Ebony or not.

  • But but but brand new parts and toolboxes arent a thing. Brsnd new parte got nerfed arent strong anymore right? Right? Right?

  • Lol. Are we all looking at the same picture here? Look at those Survivor builds. You're gonna tell me the killer can't bring the good stuff too? Get outta here.

    You did good OP. Hell, I would've done the same thing. Doesn't matter what anyone else says.

  • @XayahXRakanFTW said:

    im sorry but can we talk about the prayer beads bracelet with the monitor and abuse lmao

    Senna XXX Lucian >Xayah XXX Rakan

  • Don’t tell others to shut their mouths and that they are toxic just because they disagreed with you. There is nothing productive coming out of your post and it’s just causing arguments to go down.

  • I do this on the daily.

    I'm not impressed. At all.

  • I don't know if you're impressed with this. Both using op stuff. If anything this just shows that the killer's op stuff is better than survivors.

  • @Diam "Can a mod close this discussion? this is not a "discussion" this is just a salty day of a guy that was so hyped and needed to share, this can't end in a civil way if people comment and answer."

    See I told him to shut up about getting my post taken down. I don't really take kindly to stuff like that. Its my post, my discussion, it is productive and its engaging people. If you can't see the two sides debating on this topic about what is considered too strong and how it is perceived by the community then I recommend that you ignore post like mine and similar ones. I guess him insulting me and disagreeing first doesn't count though and i'm not allowed to defend my opinion...

    And so I will say it again shut your mouth,unless you have something that adds to the conversation.

  • @DuckApproved said:

    @Diam "Can a mod close this discussion? this is not a "discussion" this is just a salty day of a guy that was so hyped and needed to share, this can't end in a civil way if people comment and answer."

    See I told him to shut up about getting my post taken down. I don't really take kindly to stuff like that. Its my post, my discussion, it is productive and its engaging people. If you can't see the two sides debating on this topic about what is considered too strong and how it is perceived by the community then I recommend that you ignore post like mine and similar ones. I guess him insulting me and disagreeing first doesn't count though and i'm not allowed to defend my opinion...

    And so I will say it again shut your mouth,unless you have something that adds to the conversation.

    people have the right to say anything don't tell people to shut their mouths like a child

  • @DuckApproved

    That was hilarious dude!

    I love your history,you destroyed their pride.

    Well done .

  • @ocafghanistan He was asking if a mod could close my discussion. Thats a different way of saying to shut up. Except its actual suppression. I didn't start this stupid ######### argument. Please don't defend the aggressor.

  • I'd let them bleed out on the ground :)

    Usually do if they're toxic

  • @DuckApproved said:

    @ocafghanistan He was asking if a mod could close my discussion. Thats a different way of saying to shut up. Except its actual suppression. I didn't start this stupid ######### argument. Please don't defend the aggressor.

    Don't you see how anyone is upvoting you? I'm going to keep in silence from now because I want to keep this discussioon in a civil way. I would really like you to see your comments from other perspective, you posted a discussioon and you started it, we commented and you didn't like everyone's view. You can see that is more healthy you not continuing this, and make better discussions in the future.

  • Waaaaaw mommy is proud of you.

    Not gonna bother reading that lore tho , thanks xD .

  • Well, spirit can be countered, and based on what they brought and the fact you hadn't used Mori and 2 DC (not your fault) I say that's a good win

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    Before criticizing the OP, did anybody bother looking at the survivors items and add ons? Commodius, 3 Brand New Parts (yes 3 in one match make a huge difference), 2 purple toolboxes, and a frickin Skeleton Key with an add on the tracks the killer's position. Was he supposed to beat these guys with Clown or something? Because he wouldn't have, no matter the skill level.

    I swear only killers are held to a higher standard like this.

    They even had 4 BTs and 4 Adrenalines with Prove Thyself on the board on top of everything else.

    His post isn't saying "Hey look at this 4K" it's saying "Hey look at this insanely decked out SWF that was also toxic and I got them to DC and smashed them."

    But the thing is is that there acting as if they're the best player in the world when they used THAT on spirit. It would be very impressive if they were to 4K with any killer that's below the tier of Huntress but that didn't happen. People that are giving up their spirits for this guy, are essentially impressed at nothing.

  • @DuckApproved said:

    Survivors- *Bring their strongest possible perks, add-ons and offerings*

    Killer-*Does the same*

    Killer-* Wins*

    Killer-* Shows how tough it was and how toxic they were*

    Certain Forum Users- "NoT iMpReSsIvE bEcAuSe ItS SpIrIt"

    Like I know its an op build, but look at the ######### set up... on comms... on a good map...

    Didn't even use the mori btw, the death sign next to their name would look different @DwightOP, but i guess since its the strongest build its unimpressive.

    Just saying the only other killer who could win this is Nurse and thats a maybe.

    All I am saying is killer add-ons (especially old prayer beads) really effect the game massively more than survivor addons

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108346/toxic-swf-destroyed-ddd

    I expected something unique and cool. Not a self gloat post about how you lost with a good killer and used the most powerful build on the strongest killer with a ebony in the game to prove "how great you are". I think if you were not using gen grabber Spirit I woulda been impressed. Least you showed them tho right?

    0/10 for random internet people impressiveness.

    @ChainsawCharlie said:

    Before criticizing the OP, did anybody bother looking at the survivors items and add ons? Commodius, 3 Brand New Parts (yes 3 in one match make a huge difference), 2 purple toolboxes, and a frickin Skeleton Key with an add on the tracks the killer's position. Was he supposed to beat these guys with Clown or something? Because he wouldn't have, no matter the skill level.

    I swear only killers are held to a higher standard like this.

    They even had 4 BTs and 4 Adrenalines with Prove Thyself on the board on top of everything else.

    His post isn't saying "Hey look at this 4K" it's saying "Hey look at this insanely decked out SWF that was also toxic and I got them to DC and smashed them."

    Yeah as someone who plays both survivor and killer all I'm saying is Liruliniel is right survivor addons dont mean ######### when going against killer add-ons, sure they can help maybe fix a single generator faster (the max benefit from using all brand new parts). It's not like any survivor items or add-ons tremendously change the course of the game unlike prayer beads alone which is an absolute game ender for the survivors

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/878746#Comment_878746

    Don't you see how anyone is upvoting you? I'm going to keep in silence from now because I want to keep this discussioon in a civil way. I would really like you to see your comments from other perspective, you posted a discussioon and you started it, we commented and you didn't like everyone's view. You can see that is more healthy you not continuing this, and make better discussions in the future.

    @Angelicus23 Good to see you conceded your opinion on what was said before about them him telling me to be quiet. I'm fine with a difference of opinion. Just not censorship. They can tell me that it wasn't impressive, thats fine. I personally believe that if you look at the actual numbers behind their addons though its a lot more impressive then you think. Also idk if you read some of the other comments or purposefully ignored them, but there are people on my side. Only difference is they aren't being aggressive.

  • @ChainsawCharlie said:

    Before criticizing the OP, did anybody bother looking at the survivors items and add ons? Commodius, 3 Brand New Parts (yes 3 in one match make a huge difference), 2 purple toolboxes, and a frickin Skeleton Key with an add on the tracks the killer's position. Was he supposed to beat these guys with Clown or something? Because he wouldn't have, no matter the skill level.

    I swear only killers are held to a higher standard like this.

    They even had 4 BTs and 4 Adrenalines with Prove Thyself on the board on top of everything else.

    His post isn't saying "Hey look at this 4K" it's saying "Hey look at this insanely decked out SWF that was also toxic and I got them to DC and smashed them."

    I also wondered why was the OP getting the not so impressive stuff. Apparently 2 purple toolboxes, a green Commodious Toolbox (argueably the best toolbox) that all have BNP, and a Skeleton Key with increased duration, and a killer spoting add ons isn't op and crutch at all what so ever. They also put purple Oak offering to have the hooks as far away as possible, while having Adrenaline and BT in there builds (I bet the BT was for hook rushing in front of the killer). And to top it all off, two people DCed so one of their teammates could get the hatch.

    There is some major double standards here and the fact is people were expecting a low tier killer to win. Yep, like a legion, or clown would be able to beat this right guys?

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Zamblot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877547#Comment_877547

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877560#Comment_877560

    Yeah as someone who plays both survivor and killer all I'm saying is Liruliniel is right survivor addons dont mean ######### when going against killer add-ons, sure they can help maybe fix a single generator faster (the max benefit from using all brand new parts). It's not like any survivor items or add-ons tremendously change the course of the game unlike prayer beads alone which is an absolute game ender for the survivors

    I am curious to see you reface them same builds with you having different addons, but I understand that they will refuse.

    I'm personally a better Killer then a Survivor, but DCing for a better situation of a reward should of invalidated the whome thing imho. I also play both.

  • @POTUS45 The hooks with all 4 of the offerings are 4 meters further apart. Didn't really make a difference, but it does add up over time.

  • @DaGreenBolt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877560#Comment_877560

    I also wondered why was the OP getting the not so impressive stuff. Apparently 2 purple toolboxes, a green Commodious Toolbox (argueably the best toolbox) that all have BNP, and a Skeleton Key with increased duration, and a killer spoting add ons isn't op and crutch at all what so ever. They also put purple Oak offering to have the hooks as far away as possible, while having Adrenaline and BT in there builds (I bet the BT was for hook rushing in front of the killer). And to top it all off, two people DCed so one of their teammates could get the hatch.

    There is some major double standards here and the fact is people were expecting a low tier killer to win. Yep, like a legion, or clown would be able to beat this right guys?

    IKR?

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877180#Comment_877180

    Yeah if he destroyed them as Clown or Legion I'd be impressed.

    Hold my sword.

  • The survivors: 3 toolboxes and BNP, a key, 4 adrenalines, prove thyself, 4 hook offerings, 4 BT, 2 DS.

    Killer: Prayer beads and an ebony mori (which was never used)

    All of the butthurt spirit haters: "yOu UsEd PrAyEr BeAdS aNd A mOrI"

    Lmao shows that people really just enjoy complaining about spirit no matter what. It also feels like many of you didn't even care about the background of the story, you guys were just eager to rush in and comment the typical "Spirit Bad" stuff.

  • Due to OP's behavior in this thread, which wasn't really a constructive discussion to begin with, I decided to close it.

1 2 ›