Last Time I spend my money for you

Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )


By the way :

You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Maybe we should have more amusing challenges...

    "In a single trial tap a killer on the shoulder then run off without being hit."

    "Using the 'Banana Skin' item cause a killer to slip and fall five times in a single trial."

  • @Piwatte said:

    Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

    Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

    As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )

    By the way :

    You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

    I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

    Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

    Just out of curiosity, what would you have liked to see happen to the nurse? Her kill rate and usage both went down, so how was that "a wrong nerf", and what would have been "a right nerf".

  • The only nerf that happened to spirit that is "wrong" is the change to the Yakuyoke Amulet.

  • The devs might be more inclined to listen to our feedback if we make an honest attempt at the challenges before writing them off as ridiculous or impossible.

    It takes a fair amount of time, and a lot of work for the data team, to compile those stats. Yes, it would be nice if we got more detail, but they're trying to do their best since the stats are so highly requested. You seem to be forgetting that they are under zero obligation to show us any of the data they have collected at all.

    And they can't make everyone happy with their balance changes. They do their best to take feedback on board, but ultimately there's a lot more that goes into those decisions than just player opinions. I'm sorry you were disappointed, but there are always going to be things the devs do in the game that you don't agree with. It's just not realistic to expect otherwise.

  • @Fibijean said:

    The devs might be more inclined to listen to our feedback if we make an honest attempt at the challenges before writing them off as ridiculous or impossible.

    It takes a fair amount of time, and a lot of work for the data team, to compile those stats. Yes, it would be nice if we got more detail, but they're trying to do their best since the stats are so highly requested. You seem to be forgetting that they are under zero obligation to show us any of the data they have collected at all.

    And they can't make everyone happy with their balance changes. They do their best to take feedback on board, but ultimately there's a lot more that goes into those decisions than just player opinions. I'm sorry you were disappointed, but there are always going to be things the devs do in the game that you don't agree with. It's just not realistic to expect otherwise.

    Shouldn't people just throwing their hands up in the air and not bothering count as data gathering, though?

  • @Piwatte said:

    Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

    Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

    As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )

    By the way :

    You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

    I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

    Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

    Getting hooked twice in one match means you got tunneled?


    Hooking everyone in the basement is mean?


    🙄 I suppose sacrificing survivors at all is mean too, isn't it. Maybe we just shouldn't hit them either.

  • @Fibijean said:

    The devs might be more inclined to listen to our feedback if we make an honest attempt at the challenges before writing them off as ridiculous or impossible.

    It takes a fair amount of time, and a lot of work for the data team, to compile those stats. Yes, it would be nice if we got more detail, but they're trying to do their best since the stats are so highly requested. You seem to be forgetting that they are under zero obligation to show us any of the data they have collected at all.

    And they can't make everyone happy with their balance changes. They do their best to take feedback on board, but ultimately there's a lot more that goes into those decisions than just player opinions. I'm sorry you were disappointed, but there are always going to be things the devs do in the game that you don't agree with. It's just not realistic to expect otherwise.

    Agreed. At least try them before throwing a fit like a spoiled 12 year old who didn't get what they wanted.

  • @TheHourMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/107770/last-time-i-spend-my-money-for-you

    Getting hooked twice in one match means you got tunneled?

    Hooking everyone in the basement is mean?

    🙄 I suppose sacrificing survivors at all is mean too, isn't it. Maybe we just shouldn't hit them either.

    You didn't understand at all.

    Being unhooked twice near the killer will mean that survivors are farming me for a challenge.

    Hooking all survivors in the basement are boring for everyone, except for trash players. I play fair as killer when survivors play fair too, I don't want to punish all survivors for a challenge.

  • @TheHourMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/107770/last-time-i-spend-my-money-for-you

    Getting hooked twice in one match means you got tunneled?

    Hooking everyone in the basement is mean?

    🙄 I suppose sacrificing survivors at all is mean too, isn't it. Maybe we just shouldn't hit them either.

    You shouldn't. Hitting survivors without their consent is unsportsmanlike behaviour.

  • @Piwatte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871916#Comment_871916

    You didn't understand at all.

    Being unhooked twice near the killer will mean that survivors are farming me for a challenge.

    Hooking all survivors in the basement are boring for everyone, except for trash players. I play fair as killer when survivors play fair too, I don't want to punish all survivors for a challenge.

    You punish survivors for making mistakes. If you manage to hook everyone in the basement, they made several huge mistakes. Also the hook saves have to be "Safe Unhook" events.

  • Spirit only needed a change in her ADDONS, not on her power, she es a MIND GAMER

  • @TheHourMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871899#Comment_871899

    Agreed. At least try them before throwing a fit like a spoiled 12 year old who didn't get what they wanted.

    I'm 21, don't worry about my age and my maturity.

    You will know that a good company will show statistics to people. I would like to know how many times I play this killer / this survivor, etc, is it hard to do ? No. I don't claim crazy statistics.

  • @se05239 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871899#Comment_871899

    Shouldn't people just throwing their hands up in the air and not bothering count as data gathering, though?

    No? I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

  • @Fibijean said:

    The devs might be more inclined to listen to our feedback if we make an honest attempt at the challenges before writing them off as ridiculous or impossible.

    It takes a fair amount of time, and a lot of work for the data team, to compile those stats. Yes, it would be nice if we got more detail, but they're trying to do their best since the stats are so highly requested. You seem to be forgetting that they are under zero obligation to show us any of the data they have collected at all.

    And they can't make everyone happy with their balance changes. They do their best to take feedback on board, but ultimately there's a lot more that goes into those decisions than just player opinions. I'm sorry you were disappointed, but there are always going to be things the devs do in the game that you don't agree with. It's just not realistic to expect otherwise.

    Sadly you expect too much from this community.

    They are really fast when it comes to complains.

    Maybe the Devs should remove the Archives and the Rift, people complain that they are too "hard", that they are too "grindy"... or that they got nothing to do when they need two days to finish them all.

  • @TheHourMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871922#Comment_871922

    You punish survivors for making mistakes. If you manage to hook everyone in the basement, they made several huge mistakes. Also the hook saves have to be "Safe Unhook" events.

    So if 2-4 survivors are in the basement, it's only because the killer was good ? Hum. I don't think.

    Yes, they will play borrow time in front of the killer, and they will be down easily, a stupid challenge, fast game, less fun ! :D

  • @SupaSlay3r20 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/107770/last-time-i-spend-my-money-for-you

    Just out of curiosity, what would you have liked to see happen to the nurse? Her kill rate and usage both went down, so how was that "a wrong nerf", and what would have been "a right nerf".

    Nurse needed a hit from the nerf bat, but she took a pounding instead. %'s should round out to about 50/50 when things are said and done. Before the nurse nerf, I know a nurse main who boasts about a 95% 3/4k(hatch escapes) game. Now he's averaging less than 30%. Last 3 nurses I went against, looped 2 of them for 3+ minutes because they just couldn't keep up, or guessed wrong when I LoS'd them. The 3rd, we all just kept losing her. Timer on recovering blinks should be dropped to 2 seconds per blink from 3, then addons to modify from there.

  • @Piwatte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871929#Comment_871929

    So if 2-4 survivors are in the basement, it's only because the killer was good ? Hum. I don't think.

    Yes, they will play borrow time in front of the killer, and they will be down easily, a stupid challenge, fast game, less fun ! :D

    No, it's because the survivors were bad.

  • You say these things like I'm supposed to feel bad for you lmao.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871899#Comment_871899

    Sadly you expect too much from this community.

    They are really fast when it comes to complains.

    Maybe the Devs should remove the Archives and the Rift, people complain that they are too "hard", that they are too "grindy"... or that they got nothing to do when they need two days to finish them all.

    I agree. I mentioned this in another post, but honestly I can't blame them for not taking a lot of feedback on board when it comes to the level III and IV challenges. If I were a developer, I probably wouldn't put a lot of weight behind players' opinions on a feature they haven't even tested yet either.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871865#Comment_871865

    She's incredibly frustrating to play now.

    She needed a nerf to her add-ons and maybe a small nerf to her basekit. Adding a cooldown on top of her cooldown makes her very frustrating to play. I don't like having my eyes glued to my power meter 90% of the match instead of paying attention to the actual game in front of me.

    I like what happened with the addons, but I definitely do disagree with the basekit nerf. Basically no one asked for it, but it's what we ended up getting.

  • @Resurrect said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871865#Comment_871865

    Real Talk . . .

    Nurse was a strong killer.

    I ranked Nurse and Hillbilly equals at their base. Nurse and her range add-on's were what made her S tier for me.

    I also enjoyed playing against the old nurse.

    The very reason many/most survivors complained

    • she cant be looped like every other killer
    • our usual shenanigans won't work against her

    Are the very reasons I loved playing against the nurse

    • I suck at looping, she can't be looped anyway
    • nurse needing to plan ahead of the survivor made her fun to outplay/mind game

    That being said even I had a terrible time working over a nurse with her range add-on's.

    Conclusion

    Nurses base kit was 100% fine. Her range add-on's and for those who really couldn't outplay a nurse her extra blinks needed a rework.

    Killers might enjoy a variety of play . . the point of having different killers.

    Survivors don't want variety of play . . they want to be able to pull the same stunts on 100% of the killers.

    I would have to agree with you. I don't think her bas should have been touched right away. Her addons should have been reworked first, and then she could have been slightly adjusted from their.

  • So you think a good survivor would linger around the basement when the killer is there? I guess you still have a lot to learn about DbD.

  • @TheHourMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871957#Comment_871957

    So you think a good survivor would linger around the basement when the killer is there? I guess you still have a lot to learn about DbD.

    Did I say that ? No.

    Most of the time, if more two survivors are hooked in the basement :

    • the survivor was bad
    • the killer was camping and got the second survivor because he was altruistic

    (so fun to die on first hook btw)

    Not always the fault of the survivor.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    You say these things like I'm supposed to feel bad for you lmao.

    Don't feel bad, I just wanted to say my point of view on this game after more than 2 years, don't read me or have a life if you don't want to talk about my pov :)

  • Are these challenges grindy? Sure. Are some of them difficult? Sure. Do I even find them a bit daunting? Yup.

    Honestly, though, that's why they're called CHALLENGES and not "do the things you already do in the game all the time"

    This isn't Fortnite - they're not going to ask you to "dance on the church steps".

    I got my bit of complaint in, but it's honestly making me more determined to GIT GUD at killer and survivor so I can EARN the lore.

    If you expect things to be easy - you expect things to be handed to you - grow up. These challenges are encouraging you to make it so your money is well spent on the "battle pass" money spent on hours playing the game to grind out these challenges.

    Do I think I'll complete all these challenges on both Xbox AND PC? Maybe not - but you better believe I'm gonna give it my all.

    People will ALWAYS find things to complain about. You can make excuses or make changes. Complain or git gud.

  • @Piwatte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871979#Comment_871979

    Did I say that ? No.

    Most of the time, if more two survivors are hooked in the basement :

    • the survivor was bad
    • the killer was camping and got the second survivor because he was altruistic

    (so fun to die on first hook btw)

    Not always the fault of the survivor.

    That's totally the survivors fault. If you knew then the killer was in the basement with the survivor then that was on you. If a killer is camping, never be altruistic, cut your losses and punish him by doing gens. Unless you have dead hard, decisive strike, and/or Borrowed Time.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871942#Comment_871942

    I agree. I mentioned this in another post, but honestly I can't blame them for not taking a lot of feedback on board when it comes to the level III and IV challenges. If I were a developer, I probably wouldn't put a lot of weight behind players' opinions on a feature they haven't even tested yet either.

    Exactly this.

    I remember, for Level 1 and Level 2 of the Tome, people complained that some Challenges are too hard already. And then they complained that the waiting time between the Levels is too long.

    I guess, if not enough people finish the Archives (not enough = below the estimate of BHVR) they will most likely adjust future Tomes.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871965#Comment_871965

    Exactly this.

    I remember, for Level 1 and Level 2 of the Tome, people complained that some Challenges are too hard already. And then they complained that the waiting time between the Levels is too long.

    I guess, if not enough people finish the Archives (not enough = below the estimate of BHVR) they will most likely adjust future Tomes.

    That's my expectation as well. I already have plans to make a poll after the Rift ends so we can see how many people were actually able to complete it, and how close the 70-80 hour estimate was to the mark.

  • These challenges definitely promoting toxicity, sweat, farming, camp and tunnel. Nice job devs.

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871942#Comment_871942

    I agree. I mentioned this in another post, but honestly I can't blame them for not taking a lot of feedback on board when it comes to the level III and IV challenges. If I were a developer, I probably wouldn't put a lot of weight behind players' opinions on a feature they haven't even tested yet either.

    First impression feedback is important as well. You can't always rely on people overcome their undesire to do something just because they are heavily invested in your product in general. Besides that, even if enough people manage to do it, it doesn't mean it's fun, engaging for them or in general healthy for your game. And even though people haven't tested the archives/challenges per se, they are well familiar with the general game etc. and are in a position to judge how doable/time consuming certain tasks are based on their experience.

  • @Piwatte said:

    Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

    Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

    As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )

    By the way :

    You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

    I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

    Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

    Entitled much?

  • @Freudentrauma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871965#Comment_871965

    First impression feedback is important as well. You can't always rely on people overcome their undesire to do something just because they are heavily invested in your product in general. Besides that, even if enough people manage to do it, it doesn't mean it's fun, engaging for them or in general healthy for your game. And even though people haven't tested the archives/challenges per se, they are well familiar with the general game etc. and are in a position to judge how doable/time consuming certain tasks are based on their experience.

    Of course first impressions are important, and feedback at that point can even be somewhat educated, and should definitely be taken into account. But it's never something that you should make big adjustments on the basis of without exposing the product to further testing first.

  • I'm impatient to see the statistics about the rift !

  • @Piwatte said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871964#Comment_871964

    Don't feel bad, I just wanted to say my point of view on this game after more than 2 years, don't read me or have a life if you don't want to talk about my pov :)

    What? Okay?

    I've been playing just as long, you're not special.

  • This thread sounds incredibly whiny. I don't think the challenges are challenging killers to do anything shady. It's not like theres a challenge for "facecamp a survivor" or "kill a survivor on their first hook." Getting killed in the basement and getting killed with NOED was already part of this game. This isn't going to ruin anything. And guess what the nurse got nerfed and you're still complaining. You sound like the salty survivor meme everyone is making fun of

  • @Piwatte said:

    Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

    Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

    As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )

    By the way :

    You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

    I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

    Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

    worst guy in this community. LOL change game bro

  • People who think survivors are weak LUL. Sorry you're getting camped every game, those Killers derank because of that so they can't win unless your team is trash and feed. The game isn't a 1v1, a good Killer will eventually catch you. Now go cry in a corner all you want but the facts show Survivors have much more control over how the game goes and facts don't care for your feelings.

  • @dkyguy1995 said:

    This thread sounds incredibly whiny. I don't think the challenges are challenging killers to do anything shady. It's not like theres a challenge for "facecamp a survivor" or "kill a survivor on their first hook." Getting killed in the basement and getting killed with NOED was already part of this game. This isn't going to ruin anything. And guess what the nurse got nerfed and you're still complaining. You sound like the salty survivor meme everyone is making fun of

    Yes I'm complaining of a wrong nerf, sur shouldn't be nerf like that, lol.

  • @Piwatte said:

    Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

    Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

    As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )

    By the way :

    You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

    I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

    Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

    I dont get the frustration, I completed the challenges it only took a few days jeez chill. They're not that hard, the dev's are trying their best.

  • These challenges aren't even hard, they just take some time jeez chill.

  • So what I’m hearing from you is this:

    You’re having trouble with the challenges and blaming it on the devs.

    By the way, the devs DO listen to us! That’s why everything you listed was changed/ nerfed.

    Youre also comping about “wrong nerfs”? The Nurse and Spirit are still very good, so you’re just whining for no reason.

    Spirit got the most MINOR changes yet you still act like she got nerfed to the ground.

    This game clearly isn’t for you or your patience

  • Agree, I dont like it to be forced to play with noed to make a killer challange, ofc it is a free perk that you will get easily in the bloodweb, but I hate noed as a perk and I will honestly let someone do the challange for me.

  • These challenges create frustrations. Everyone is farming each of us. They didn't think about that. Challenges should be different and we should be able to do multiples challenges (unhook 100 survivors will be ok for exemple) !

  • @Piwatte said:

    Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

    Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

    As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )

    By the way :

    You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

    I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

    Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

    @Piwatte said:

    Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

    Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

    As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )

    By the way :

    You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

    I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

    Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

    In other news

    a local Survivor main ( *identified by their use of the word "mean" to describe killers doing their jobs* )

    Whines Online


    This has been channel 5 News

    Bringing you the updates you deserve

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    100% agree, I have bought ALL dlc and cosmetics in this game up till Stranger Things, and BHVR will never get another cent from me. Period. Fix the game and make it perfect, and I will still never buy from them again.

    Quit lying to yourself.

  • Damn, BHVR is going bankrupt after that

  • You sound like a b❤❤❤❤, b❤❤❤❤

‹ 1 2