Last Time I spend my money for you

Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )


By the way :

You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • They should of just kept the dailies instead of trying to go the Fortnite route and do a bunch of challenges especially for Dead by Daylight I figured it would be too hard for some because everything they make people do especially on the killer side tbh survivors have easier challenges imo I been playing the game since it came out free on PlayStation and I can say that most killers and survivors are fine the way they are people just want too much to the point that the devs mess up their own creations to the point that they really do ruin the game with the communities help of course but a video game can't be perfect because perfection actually doesn't exist it may end up being perfect for you but someone else might hate it and vice versa

  • @Piwatte said:

    Behavior will never listen us. Not a surprise.

    Challenges are ridiculous. Let's play as survivor to be farmed and to be camped, and to be tunnel cuz I will be the obsession. *clap clap* I don't want to play this week cuz you can't make good challenges.

    As Killer I won't take pleasure to be mean by hooking everyone in the basement during many games + kill and mori the obsession + kill two survivors with noed during EGC (if I can ;) )

    By the way :

    You're stats are ridiculous, we want more stats.

    I wanted a nerf for the nurse, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for the spirit, you make a wrong nerf.

    I wanted a nerf for instaheals, you've done it, good job, only thing good ?

    Many things need to be nerfed, maybe in one year.

    The devs still have a lot to do to this game, this whole forum is filled with what people think should change. Imo they have done great job so far, seriosly.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    100% agree, I have bought ALL dlc and cosmetics in this game up till Stranger Things, and BHVR will never get another cent from me. Period. Fix the game and make it perfect, and I will still never buy from them again.

    Make it perfect? Or make it exactly how YOU personally want it? 😒

  • @Resurrect said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871942#Comment_871942

    They would not remove any of this because it is a cash grab. So long as players are paying for it any complaints are easily overlooked when counting all the extra MONEY coming in.

    But if it was all about the money woun't they included an incentiv to buy the pass at the start? Curently you can buy the pass a day before the rift closes, looking if you get enought for your money, and get exactly the same as if you bought it first day

  • Balance issues like genrush, that haven't been fixed since 2016? Nah. But hey! Maybe you will grab that new skin?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/871899#Comment_871899

    Sadly you expect too much from this community.

    They are really fast when it comes to complains.

    Maybe the Devs should remove the Archives and the Rift, people complain that they are too "hard", that they are too "grindy"... or that they got nothing to do when they need two days to finish them all.

    Fine by me. 4 out of my 7 matches as survivor have had a killer just farming the gen break or grab challenge and doing nothing else. Boring.

  • @SmallrOutsde said:

    Are these challenges grindy? Sure. Are some of them difficult? Sure. Do I even find them a bit daunting? Yup.

    Honestly, though, that's why they're called CHALLENGES and not "do the things you already do in the game all the time"

    This isn't Fortnite - they're not going to ask you to "dance on the church steps".

    I got my bit of complaint in, but it's honestly making me more determined to GIT GUD at killer and survivor so I can EARN the lore.

    If you expect things to be easy - you expect things to be handed to you - grow up. These challenges are encouraging you to make it so your money is well spent on the "battle pass" money spent on hours playing the game to grind out these challenges.

    Do I think I'll complete all these challenges on both Xbox AND PC? Maybe not - but you better believe I'm gonna give it my all.

    People will ALWAYS find things to complain about. You can make excuses or make changes. Complain or git gud.

    can’t take any1 serious when they say “git gud”

  • bhvr will never change, after almost 4 years you should know that and deal with it or just leave.

  • Hey crybabies,

    Here's an idea. If you're not happy, don't play the game. Nobody's holding a gun to your head. The challenges are tough. That's why they're called CHALLENGES. If Nurse is too hard for you, get better, you probably suck. Too many people whine about the game but don't appreciate that we have this awesome game that is unlike any other. I love this game. You can't name one game in history that is perfect with no flaws. Suck it up and get better.

1 2 ›