How about we buff Legion, Doctor, and Pig instead?
And that would be nice. I play all 3 of them, but less of Legion. Despite my name though, I've actually gone away from Pig for now since I'm out of dash add-ons.
There are 2 small, yet surprisingly big changes I want to see for Pig overall: Make the RTB work in the endgame again and increase her dash charge time.
And that would be nice. I play all 3 of them, but less of Legion. Despite my name though, I've actually gone away from Pig for now since I'm out of dash add-ons.
There are 2 small, yet surprisingly big changes I want to see for Pig overall: Make the RTB work in the endgame again and increase her dash charge time.
I play Legion and Pig a lot more than Doctor, but they could all equally do with buffs IMO.
For Pig I just wish she had more than like 6 addons that actually helped her. Having her RBTs activate during the EGC and buffing her Dash would be amazing.
People ask for nerf Hillbilly but he is one of oldest killers. What happened? now it's OP and it didn't 2 years ago?
He was 2 years ago. He was the first killer with an insta down and his map presence is still one of the best in the game. Imagine what it was like back then and the outcry that occured. Devs had to come out and say they weren't changing Billy's ability to stop most of it.
Only reason people tolerate him now was because of Nurse taking the top position. When the rework for his addons comes around I'm expecting those that hate Billy will become more vocal.
He was 2 years ago. He was the first killer with an insta down and his map presence is still one of the best in the game. Imagine what it was like back then and the outcry that occured. Devs had to come out and say they weren't changing Billy's ability to stop most of it.
Only reason people tolerate him now was because of Nurse taking the top position. When the rework for his addons comes around I'm expecting those that hate Billy will become more vocal.
tbh, every killer is going to get nerfed eventually. im surprised they havn't gotten myers yet. people are complaining about forever freddy and ghost face rn. after those two have changed it'll be doctor because "It's annoying to hit skillchecks" or leatherface "insta down multiple people" or plague "im allways injured"
You telling me Billy can use his chainsaw at will without a 30 second cooldown or lengthy charge time? This dude is busted and OP. When will the devs address this broken killer? /s
And that would be nice. I play all 3 of them, but less of Legion. Despite my name though, I've actually gone away from Pig for now since I'm out of dash add-ons.
There are 2 small, yet surprisingly big changes I want to see for Pig overall: Make the RTB work in the endgame again and increase her dash charge time.
For Pig all I want is
Ambush Hits apply exposed
Crouch Speed on Par with Ghostface
Roar for the dash towards the end of the charge bar or removed and added to a successful ambush attack.
Roar for the dash towards the end of the charge bar or removed and added to a successful ambush attack.
I agree with the last two, but not Exposed. Dash attacks are fairly easy to pull off with one of the add-ons, so making it a 1-shot would be kinda broken.
I agree with the last two, but not Exposed. Dash attacks are fairly easy to pull off with one of the add-ons, so making it a 1-shot would be kinda broken.
True, but I feel it also sucks it that some people are bad at them get it all set up. Pull it off successfully just to have the status icon show up, but no reward for the hard work.
On console I have a hard time setting Ambushes up due to the sensitivity, but on PC it's fine. Or maybe I'm just a potato.
True, but I feel it also sucks it that some people are bad at them get it all set up. Pull it off successfully just to have the status icon show up, but no reward for the hard work.
On console I have a hard time setting Ambushes up due to the sensitivity, but on PC it's fine. Or maybe I'm just a potato.
Potato. I'm a console player too.
I actually exclusively ran a mix of Video Tape, John's Medical File and Combat Straps. The dash charges much quicker and is way more usable.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no u
How about we buff Legion, Doctor, and Pig instead?
You could at least try a little harder with the bait.
Spell hillbilly correctly if you want to at least look like your serious
I tried doing this as a serious post already. It didn't go well.
And that would be nice. I play all 3 of them, but less of Legion. Despite my name though, I've actually gone away from Pig for now since I'm out of dash add-ons.
There are 2 small, yet surprisingly big changes I want to see for Pig overall: Make the RTB work in the endgame again and increase her dash charge time.
People ask for nerf Hillbilly but he is one of oldest killers. What happened? now it's OP and it didn't 2 years ago?
Who's hillbilli?
Is this the killer for Chapter 15? ๐ค
i like how your pfp is one of the most hated killers... and your complaining about billy.
I play Legion and Pig a lot more than Doctor, but they could all equally do with buffs IMO.
For Pig I just wish she had more than like 6 addons that actually helped her. Having her RBTs activate during the EGC and buffing her Dash would be amazing.
Buff Pig? She is literraly on top 5 kill rate according to stats
He was 2 years ago. He was the first killer with an insta down and his map presence is still one of the best in the game. Imagine what it was like back then and the outcry that occured. Devs had to come out and say they weren't changing Billy's ability to stop most of it.
Only reason people tolerate him now was because of Nurse taking the top position. When the rework for his addons comes around I'm expecting those that hate Billy will become more vocal.
tbh, every killer is going to get nerfed eventually. im surprised they havn't gotten myers yet. people are complaining about forever freddy and ghost face rn. after those two have changed it'll be doctor because "It's annoying to hit skillchecks" or leatherface "insta down multiple people" or plague "im allways injured"
You telling me Billy can use his chainsaw at will without a 30 second cooldown or lengthy charge time? This dude is busted and OP. When will the devs address this broken killer? /s
Hanzo pls switch
Nerf frediy
For Pig all I want is
I agree with the last two, but not Exposed. Dash attacks are fairly easy to pull off with one of the add-ons, so making it a 1-shot would be kinda broken.
True, but I feel it also sucks it that some people are bad at them get it all set up. Pull it off successfully just to have the status icon show up, but no reward for the hard work.
On console I have a hard time setting Ambushes up due to the sensitivity, but on PC it's fine. Or maybe I'm just a potato.
Potato. I'm a console player too.
I actually exclusively ran a mix of Video Tape, John's Medical File and Combat Straps. The dash charges much quicker and is way more usable.
Oh that's why you need those addons.
Son, ya gonna harvest some er' corn if ya don't cha give some res Soning! ๐
He speaks French, so I'll just ask him why!
Pourquoi?
Dans Anglais, pourquoi? :D
No.
The stats are all kinds of screwy they don't account for suicides or afk survivors or survivors who just screw around
People, please.
Stats. Aren't. Everything.
For pig, I'd like to see traps not dependant on generator completion but hooking. Once hooked the trap activates.
no u