The Oni Perks & Power & Survivor Perks

Stats.png

I have a bad laptop, so graphics are low, but here they are!

Oni blurb.png Oni Perk 1.png Oni Perk 2.png Oni Perk 3.png Oni Power.png


Comments

  • Survivor perks please I wanna see

  • Nemesis seems amazing. I love it

  • Yamoka's wrath will be fun

  • Really liking the looks of his power. Watch Demon Strike lose the 1 hit down, I'm calling it right now.

  • @8obot1c said:

    Survivor perks please I wanna see

    Survivor 1.png Survivor 2.png Survivor 3.png


  • @Spooky13 said:

    Really liking the looks of his power. Watch Demon Strike lose the 1 hit down, I'm calling it right now.

    -_-

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Really liking the looks of his power. Watch Demon Strike lose the 1 hit down, I'm calling it right now.

    Oh definitely or it handles like the billy saw or something lol.

  • In theory bodes well - map mobility and a one hit down.

    What's the catch? 110% movement? He doesn't look very spritely.

  • As a killer, I fear the effect of Breakout. Bodyblocking SWF groups are going to love that...

  • Damn, I forgot to screengrab that.

    I think he's 116% but I can't remember.

    @Rex_Huin said:

    In theory bodes well - map mobility and a one hit down.

    What's the catch? 110% movement? He doesn't look very spritely.

  • Yeah his power looks pretty good. That one hit down could be game changer for him. We know his speed yet?

  • "Any Means Necessary" just sounds unfun and toxic tbh.

  • So he’s a reskinned billy with a buy-in to use his power?

  • So any means necessary forces a killer to break pallets now since you can get a safe pallet back and breakout sounds like it won't be fun to deal with either

    Thanks for the info btw

  • Any means necessary seems like it could be hella abused....I am not sure how....but I don't trust it lol.

  • @Clevite said:

    Yeah his power looks pretty good. That one hit down could be game changer for him. We know his speed yet?

    @Rex_Huin said:

    In theory bodes well - map mobility and a one hit down.

    What's the catch? 110% movement? He doesn't look very spritely.

    Stats.png


  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Any means necessary seems like it could be hella abused....I am not sure how....but I don't trust it lol.

    Swf red ranks a person imagine running an ultra safe loop and the killer doesn't break it another runs up and puts it back up then you'll get hit again

  • Looks like a typical 115% killer who doesnt have a power until he starts injuring ppl and gets the power. Its kinda like Plague who's power is pretty awesome, but doesnt get it very often.

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/849184#Comment_849184

    Can we get the rest of the backstory?

    Also...his name is kazan...and he's tall...

    Until proven otherwise, it's shaq behind the mask. XD

    Sorry. My poor laptop is screaming at me at the moment, so I have to give it a rest (and his backstory is long! Whew!). If someone else wants to post it all, it would be helpful!

  • yeah.. first impression is he's kind of weak?... I mean, still PTB but he's just a billy that depends on getting a hit on a survivor to get his ability up... that sucks a bit.

    also... his add-ons are sooo basic! no creativity at all. Just numbers adjustments and that's it.

    The survivors perks looks amazing on the other hand.. the recycling pallets one actually sounds overpowered but let's see.

    Amazing design but overwhelming ability for the killer so far.

  • My thoughts on this so far:

    The Oni:

    As a power, the ability seems pretty neat and interesting. Benefitting from the injuries of the survivors and giving him two powers seems rad.

    Zanshin Tactics looks to me like it benefits newer killers the most, but might work really well when paired with body block wraith, which is cool to see.

    Blood echo seems like it might have some value, though I wouldn't replace a better perk with it. I'll have to see how it plays in game to really know.

    Nemesis is a perk I might start running if I'm running something like Dying Light, so I can see some synergy there or with other obsession related perks/add-ons (such as Myers' perks or the stalking add-on).

    Yui Kimura:

    Not much to say about how she looks, but she does look pretty damn cool.

    Lucky Break is probably going to pair well with Iron Will and/or other stealth oriented perks so you can lose track of the killer, but scratch marks are what might make or break the perk.

    Since killers should already break safe pallettes, Any Means Necessary seems cool and as a nice alternative to more meta perks (assuming you can get value out of it).

    Breakout is most definitely going to find a home in teams that want to body block the killer. Hopefully this thing doesn't stack or else we might have a bit too strong of a perk on our hands. Who knows though, maybe that 20% will be very little, but I have a hunch it won't be. On the bright side, it'll pull survivors off gens to block the killer from a hook, effectively slowing the game down a tad, but might be more in the survivor's favor.

    Overall, I'm very excited to play this on the PTB and see what makes its way through to the full release!

  • Any means necessary new meta fo sho, if it is also cool down based is really strong, I can see already some play paired with the cj tech.

  • Breakout does not stack.

    @Stornt said:

    My thoughts on this so far:

    The Oni:

    As a power, the ability seems pretty neat and interesting. Benefitting from the injuries of the survivors and giving him two powers seems rad.

    Zanshin Tactics looks to me like it benefits newer killers the most, but might work really well when paired with body block wraith, which is cool to see.

    Blood echo seems like it might have some value, though I wouldn't replace a better perk with it. I'll have to see how it plays in game to really know.

    Nemesis is a perk I might start running if I'm running something like Dying Light, so I can see some synergy there or with other obsession related perks/add-ons (such as Myers' perks or the stalking add-on).

    Yui Kimura:

    Not much to say about how she looks, but she does look pretty damn cool.

    Lucky Break is probably going to pair well with Iron Will and/or other stealth oriented perks so you can lose track of the killer, but scratch marks are what might make or break the perk.

    Since killers should already break safe pallettes, Any Means Necessary seems cool and as a nice alternative to more meta perks (assuming you can get value out of it).

    Breakout is most definitely going to find a home in teams that want to body block the killer. Hopefully this thing doesn't stack or else we might have a bit too strong of a perk on our hands. Who knows though, maybe that 20% will be very little, but I have a hunch it won't be. On the bright side, it'll pull survivors off gens to block the killer from a hook, effectively slowing the game down a tad, but might be more in the survivor's favor.

    Overall, I'm very excited to play this on the PTB and see what makes its way through to the full release!


  • Oh thank, that'll at least tone down the perk a tad.

  • Breakout is what Boil Over should've been

  • Survivor perks are so bad wow lmaoooo

  • @terumisan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/849180#Comment_849180

    Swf red ranks a person imagine running an ultra safe loop and the killer doesn't break it another runs up and puts it back up then you'll get hit again

    To be fair a loop like that and the killer not breaking it would be their fault.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Any means necessary seems like it could be hella abused....I am not sure how....but I don't trust it lol.

    SWFs new meta perk.

    Oops was thinking about Breakout. Any Means has the potential to pallet slamming a killer twice with the same pallet while they are locked in stun animation.

  • @tetsuo said:

    Nerf The Oni

    So it begins already?

  • New pallet perk icon should have been...

    Untitled Image


  • "The desire to destroy weaker bloodlines shaped into a literal force" amazing

  • @FogNoob said:

    yeah.. first impression is he's kind of weak?... I mean, still PTB but he's just a billy that depends on getting a hit on a survivor to get his ability up... that sucks a bit.

    also... his add-ons are sooo basic! no creativity at all. Just numbers adjustments and that's it.

    The survivors perks looks amazing on the other hand.. the recycling pallets one actually sounds overpowered but let's see.

    Amazing design but overwhelming ability for the killer so far.

    Getting a first hit on a survivor normally isn't difficult. Its usually the second one that poses an issue. And insta downing is NOT something to pass up

  • Bruh I might actually use that Change your obsession perk to make Play With Your Food stuck at 2-3 Stacks with Bubba Holy..... You have to drop the pallet early or I'm just gonna eat the pallets.

  • @Mr_K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/849180#Comment_849180

    SWFs new meta perk.

    Oops was thinking about Breakout. Any Means has the potential to pallet slamming a killer twice with the same pallet while they are locked in stun animation.

    A pallet stun without Enduring lasts 2 seconds. It takes 3 seconds to lift a pallet using this perk, plus it takes time to perform the throw pallet animation again.

  • @Venom368 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/849268#Comment_849268

    A pallet stun without Enduring lasts 2 seconds. It takes 3 seconds to lift a pallet using this perk, plus it takes time to perform the throw pallet animation again.

    Yeah, I mistakenly thought pallet stuns were 3 seconds.

  • @PinkMochaV2 said:

    Oni looks pretty weak. Doesn't have a power until he starts hitting people. That's when killers are at their weakest, at the start of the game. Snowball potential but frankly I think Trapper has better snowball potential. His perks don't look too useful either.

    Yui sucks. Her perks are awful. I will use her only for her skin, she will be my new waifu main.

    Lucky Break would be good if it didn't work only once per game. Any Means Necessary sounds good in theory but will just lead to killers breaking palettes as soon as they drop. Killers are not going to let good palettes stand. Breakout would be nice if you could use it on yourself. I am assuming you can't. Would be useful in SWF, in solo play a lot less useful but I'd probably use it for fun.

    KEKW

  • For how long will the blood orbs be visible? Will u be still able to break loose while being chased as a survivor to hide somewhere or is this useless, because he just needs to follow the orbs to find you again? I don't play the ptb, just watched some videos and I'm not sure about this so I'm curious.

  • @Zender said:

    So he’s a reskinned billy with a buy-in to use his power?

    So, a more balanced Hillbilly?

    I like his power way more because it seems like I can actually do something about his power.

  • True killers are always complaining lol how many handicaps do you guys need it’s hard enough to escape