I was playing Red Dead Redemption 2 religiously, but while waiting for the summer update, the game just got boring and stale. Two weeks after the summer update it got boring again! I am ranked 195 and nothing more to work towards in that game. I had to find something new to play in August, which is what led me to dead by daylight. I still get on it to play a couple of times a week, but it's really only to interact with some good friends I met while playing that game.
I play alot of Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege, Dying Light, Terraria, The Binding of Issac, Mother 3, A bunch of the Lego games (Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman, Lego Marvel, etc), Doom 2016 (and soon Doom Eternal), Friday The 13th, Crash N Sane Trilogy, and much more.
Far Cry 3-5 (I'm Far Cry addicted), Red Dead Redemption 1+2, the Forest, Payday 2, Stardew Valley ^^, L4D 1+2, Dead Island, Dead Rising 3+4, Outlast 1 + DLC
How about Smite? I only started playing it recently because of the new crossover with RWBY, and I started rewatching that series because of it. Fantastic show.
When it comes to other online games, I normally play Paladins when DBD gets a bit stressful. When I'm too stressed for any online gaming, any horror game with a good story, Detention and Through the Woods are two personal favourites of mine.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been playing Dying Light recently. It's awesome.
Time for a super cop out answer, a lot, like, A LOT.
Fallout 4
The Outer Worlds. Currently on my supernova play through.
Also, I enjoy playing building games like Cities Skylines. Need to finish up my lake view mansion estates.
I was playing Red Dead Redemption 2 religiously, but while waiting for the summer update, the game just got boring and stale. Two weeks after the summer update it got boring again! I am ranked 195 and nothing more to work towards in that game. I had to find something new to play in August, which is what led me to dead by daylight. I still get on it to play a couple of times a week, but it's really only to interact with some good friends I met while playing that game.
Dying light, CoD, SoD2, Outlast, Prey, L4D2, L4D, BF1, I play alot of games that is not DBD
Anything that isn't dbd.
Watch Dogs 2, Bf1, SCP:SL, other things.
Dbd is real stressful to play. And games are meant to relax in... Mostly, games has tourneys.
But I think dbd is lacking in the fun factor completely. Sure, fun for a few games, but then you start seeing the bad side of dbd.
Op perks, Survivor-sided gameplay, Little killers being viable, and virtually all the toxicity in *every game.* Seriously.
In a normal game that isn't dbd, you get Toxic ######### every few days or weeks.
This game has toxicity daily, and in nearly every trial, there is a toxic person, like everyone wants free will removed from killers.
Mostly Paladins and occasionally Skyrim and Minecraft.
The entire dank souls series, and World Of Warcraft.
I play a lot of fallout 76, Overwatch & Viscera cleanup detail.
But DBD is my main game, it's relaxing to swf with my girlfriend.
Black ops 3 zombie mode or World of Warcraft retail.
Man, I have alot, and I mean alot...
I play alot of Minecraft, Rainbow Six Siege, Dying Light, Terraria, The Binding of Issac, Mother 3, A bunch of the Lego games (Lego Star Wars, Lego Batman, Lego Marvel, etc), Doom 2016 (and soon Doom Eternal), Friday The 13th, Crash N Sane Trilogy, and much more.
Battlefront 2, God of War, Spiderman, Red dead redemption 2, and Cod Zombies.
Borderlands , Borderlands 2, Borderlands The Pre-sequel and Borderlands 3. Yes, I am addicted to those games.
Apex legends, Rainbow 6 Siege and overwatch (im into fps)
Far Cry 3-5 (I'm Far Cry addicted), Red Dead Redemption 1+2, the Forest, Payday 2, Stardew Valley ^^, L4D 1+2, Dead Island, Dead Rising 3+4, Outlast 1 + DLC
Milfy City
I play overwatch and teamfortress 2
Thank you for letting me know that you play TF2, you will like your wall for now on pootis
oh well my name is a reference to a meme from tf2 so it could be easier to figure it out that way
I know about the pootis heavy meme, but you are about to have a spy on that wall
if you ever find me in tf2 I would like to know
Okay, but it will a rare sight
Overwatch... for the most part
Star Wars: The Old Republic since 2015.
I've been going back to Dark Souls 3 and Dark Souls 2 a lot recently.
Rainbow Six Siege, GTA V, Battlefield V, Call of Duty Modern Warfare, Friday the 13th, Gran Turismo Sport, Star Wars Battlefront 2
I play a considerable amount of OW. Who do you main?
Tank - RoadHog, Hammond, Zarya
DPS - Pretty much all of them but i play Mei & Ash the most.
Support - Lucio, Mercy, Ana
I have golden weapons for Ana & Ash so i play a lot of them just to flex lol.
The Last Of Us
Days Gone
Resident Evil 2: Remake
Rise Of The Tomb Raider
GTA
Tank: D.va and Hog
(Main) DPS: Sombra mostly but some Tracer. I'm basically a mosquito when I play DPS.
Support: Experience tranquility.
I play fighting games on the side, Street Fighter, Marvel Vs Capcom, Super Smash Bros, etc.
Recently finished Death Stranding and I loved that and now I'm kinda in need of another story game to play.
How about Smite? I only started playing it recently because of the new crossover with RWBY, and I started rewatching that series because of it. Fantastic show.
DayZ, Minecraft or the Jak and Daxter series on my PS2
When it comes to other online games, I normally play Paladins when DBD gets a bit stressful. When I'm too stressed for any online gaming, any horror game with a good story, Detention and Through the Woods are two personal favourites of mine.