What are survivors upset about?
I don't understand it. Nothing was done with looping in this patch, nor gentime. Just the FL saves are harder and the exhaustion is not recovering while running. Like TF?
You can still loop them for a long time. So stop being so childish and try to accept these changes!
You can still loop them for a long time. So stop being so childish and try to accept these changes!
Comments
I don´t get it either.
They complain like they would have been nerfed hard. But it was just a small nerf.
It's the face camping "get good" killers..
And the survivors that do nothing but farm the ######### outta you.. And proceed to tell you to get good.
Look at the game in whole... The whole toxic community..I mean ######### I've had SEVERAL killers tell me that they are part of a hit list and face camp certain people if they are in the lobby... Come on now...
Survivors are upset about the things you just said. They have this delusion that they're meant to be the power role.
Main surv. here, and love the changes in the game. Guess they're trying to force the devs to run the game the way they want, i just hope the devs stay strong and keep doing their agenda. This crybabies will stop crying soon.
It as a pretty minor update, they're just using it as an excuse to complain.
It's probably just symbolic.
Stop crying baby killerino
Lol
@popoles
XD
Do you play killer? Then you should know the play style of people you have played many times before. You know what they are going to do. You know they will FL and tbag given the chance. You know they are the unhookers of the game. You know you have to get rid of them first to even stand a chance. That is how tight the tolerances can be in some games. We are talking seconds or one fudgeup away from a loss. This promotes tunneling and in some cases camping. Sorry. Those are the realities of DbD for a killer.
Well, I can tell you, why ONE survivor was upset in my last killer game. I played Hag, I don't have the best perks, I managed to hook everyone at least once and killed ONE person who had a flashlight. Hag, flashlight, you get why I was happy to find her again
In the post game chat he told me, that he is upset, cause my mother didn't think about abortion, because I am such a dick and so on. So to answer your question - survivors will flame and be upset about everything, if they don't survive or troll the killer the whole game long. On the other hand, killers will always complain about survs tbagging, being too strong and so on. In the end every human being seems to have this moments.
(sorry, english isn't my native language, hope you all get my point^^)
I actually do play killer
I play killer just as much as I play survivor..And I myself do not camp unless someone is horribly toxic..
if someone is just running to get away and not t-bagging or anything like that I hook and walk away..
But 95% of killers camp no matter what..
I dont flashlight save I dont tbag I don't do anything toxic but run to pallets and I get camped..Last night played someone who camped everyone they hooked well i happened to find a flashlight and I knew I was gonna get camped so why not try to blind em while breaking a pallet...
Killers cry that survivors are toxic but Killer are just as much toxic as the survivors are..
You can't have one without the other..
I dont play toxic survivor or killer..
But some people they can't help but to be toxic and its thats who you are then youll probably be camped and #########..
People talk about crying survivors with this new patch ..but Ive seen the camping get WORSE since the new patch..Im rank 4-5 not a new level 20 saying this..
And no its not always like that at all..I have not played a swf since the new season..Ive gotten complete tards for teammates who dont know how to get rid or ruins or who farms you or just hides in a locker the entire game lol..
and someones play style can change..so thats not valid at all
Uh, no. The ones who are most toxic are the survs. Overwhelmingly they are survs. How often do you get a killer who tells you to #########? As killer it happens so often i dont bother with end game chat. I am so nasty i even let them think that i am sticking around to listen to their diatribe and then close chat box while they are writing their nonsense.
Sure, "toxic" killers exist and i am not denying that however its mostly the survs who are that way and not the killers.
This only really hurts pallet loopers because they can't break LOS and juke the killer. Everyone else will do just fine. I play both sides and adapted to the changes immediately.
Yeah, this is honestly where most of the complaints are from. Don't get me wrong some toxic survivors are probably whining about harder flashlight blinds as well but most of the complaints seem to be directed towards exhaustion not regenerating while running. Makes sense though as I almost never see survivors walking around the trial. It's all Urban Evasion crouching or just running. Honestly, that's probably one of the biggest problems with the trials being so short. Gens are done fast because survivors get to them fast due to excessive running. The devs should just add a debuff called fatigue and have it apply to survivors that run outside of the terror radius for some amount of time. Make it prevent exhaustion perks from going off or something. All of the killers wouldn't need Hex: Ruin if the survivors walked everywhere.
And this is what the bigger problem is: This whole Survivor vs. Killer propaganda.
Want to know the biggest reason this game seems to be in hell? Is because everyone can't seem to get along, it's always a he said she said kind of situation and it's even more sad that I have to point it out.
Anyway, who cares if they're upset. Go play your game and have fun.
boy will the DS nerf be a sight to behold
Maybe they get their own achievement. Just for the 10.000+ down votes.
It will be a glorious day!
The forum will basically implode with survivor salt tbh. It will be like a tsunami of salty survivor tears crashing into the forum.
The nerf to exhaustion was needed and ive since played the new 2.1.0. as surv. I used exhaustion perks but have now changed from SB to Lithe so i can use it on command and still run. With SB you cannot run in fear of settign it off. So i adapted and used lithe instead. I am doing better as surv than before the nerf so no idea what all the bitching is about.
Getting off 3 SB in a single chase was, in part, responsible for chases taking so long. They wanted chases to end sooner. Ok with me. This actually upped my mindgames game and am doing very well now with jungle gyms and some of the easier jukes that one can do. Like the vault juke. I laughed my ass off when i pulled that off. It felt good. I find surv far more stressful than killer. I must be in the minority.
Because devs made it harder to bully bully clicky clicky
Because survs are used to have the rounds handed and being able to meme, and are slowly feeling like they're losing control over the rounds since it's becoming slowly more and more balanced.
They now feel like they're gonna slowly have to actually step up their game, as they suggested to killers since day 1. And it just scares them because most people are totally disabled when playing this game and know they'll be eternally bad because they're incapable to think or to etablish a simple strategy.
OH MY G. a hit list???? What a wonderful idea! im going to implement that in my games,i thought i wasnt going to get anything good from this post but.. wow!
Hit list huh?
I can confirm that quite a few hit lists do exist.
If some people ever wonder why they're getting consistently camped/mori'ed, it's very likely due to it. That's just what some people get for being overly toxic over the past years I guess.
If survivors wanna be toxic every game they deserve every bit of it
I personally don't do it. But i guess they already know what they are getting into if they do understand the consequences.
You cannot prevent people to have griefs against each others, even if you want it to be "bannable".
People will hate each others whatever the rules you try to put in. Especially when Toxicity is on the menu.
I personally exclusively mori people that I know are grieffers. Aka consistent ragequitters, cabling out conssitently to save items, abusive behaviors such as teabagging the whole round along with DS + Flashlight abuse, or people that just tells me to kill myself in the lategame chat, because even tho it's supposed to be "also bannable with perma", all the players I reported for telling me to "kill myself" (even repeatedly reported) are still playing with no problems right now.
So either I just let them on the go, or just ruin their day as they just try to ruin other people's day.
It's just fairness, at least in my eyes. Maybe it's not, in reality, but I don't care much, it's just a game anyway.
If you missed this one another one will be just around the corner.
As a matter of fact, non-toxic players are a rarity on this game at this point, since memes and toxicity is basically the norm now, around here. Either you embrace it, or you're better up to play another game/get ready for a huge disappointment, because even if you play fair, people will be overly toxic toward you and you'll feel betrayed.
This game is revolving about being abusive to one another. That's actually part of the marketing aspect in my opinion. Just look at Identity V if you got any doubts. It has the same exact flaws than Dbd day 1, aka abuse and infinites. I talk to dbd devs on a regular basis, and I can tell you one thing : they're not idiots. Which only leaves one way to go : it is just intentional, and basically a way to rack in players (and a majority of them, aka survivors) to keep playing the game. Once they're hooked, they just keep playing due to the added addictive factors in the game, along with the possibility of being abusive.
In doubt, just look at the eyes of any survivor streamer juking a killer, especially a baby killer. It should erase all your doubts about toxicity in this game.
Survivors are mad because they're used to being favored by the devs. This is, however, changing a bit now and they replied with 440+ bad reviews on the game.
Not to mention that throwing a tantrum, especially when it came to reviews, always served them well.
Look at where Freddy is at, right now, in any doubt, even tho he has been called "SUPER BROKEN OMG SO OP, P2W" at his release.
They know this tho and are gonna give him a complete rework after the Wraith rework/buff
Very likely. Tho, they still did a huge mistake back then and they are aware of it themselves. So there's no reasons for survivors not to try the same thing again.
By crying loud about minor nerfs they think they can prevent bigger nerfs in the future
basic learned behavior, it was rewarded once so the behavior is reinforced.
I personally don't have an issue with the nerfs and so what it got review bombed by less than 500 people out of over 16k. What I find funny is when killers review bomb it for something it's ok but when survivors do it it's childish.
If only 450ish people review bombing can get under your skin you've got way more issues then. since the changes the devs are talking about again were discussed long ago. The same certain people are using the review bombs as an excuse to bash them the same as the survivors just did.
Well anything nerfing their precious Sprint Burst & Dead Hard is outrageous.
If they'd increase the Exhaustion cooldown by 1 second, already they'd bomb with negative reviews.
Happened when the Nightmare, already a weak Killer, was nerfed into uselessness. People always try to equate Killers and Survivors complaining, but the truth is, Killers complain about balance, Survivors complain about not winning. The two sides are not equal.