I'm on ps4 as well, and I can say that neither killer or survivor are playable for me at the moment. I get the same error code on both. Well, luckily I have it for pc so I guess I'll be playing on there for a little bit
Jus started getting this Error as well.... Well there went my streak of fun & enjoyable games and getting progress on Rift & Challenges..... as well as wasted time on the Bloodhunt Event.....yay
I just got into my second game since I had this problem start. Hopefully this is getting resolved for everyone soon. Xbox one here currently, though I haven't played the pc version today yet.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's a NAT issue
Never happened to me until today
Having the same problems
Same problem here.
I keep having the same issue as survivor, I'm gonna try as killer now
I actually started getting this on xbox about five minutes ago after a few hours as killer. Havent tried survivor yet.
Its happening to me as well, trying to queue as rank 20 killer
I suddenly started getting this error, too. Can't get a survivor match at all. Haven't tried killer.
Oh, so I can't play? because this just wont let me in darn
Yup, not letting me play. Great game
Add me to the list. Ps4, playing killer. had been playing for awhile and now I get that "timeoutCreated" error. I restarted and got the error again.
Getting this on Xbox playing survivor now.
Okay yeah so this confirms the game somehow got screwed up. FFS we better get an extention of the Blood Hunt if this continues. We got one last time.
I am on Xbox and also getting this error. I would say at 430PM Eastern Time is when this started.
Getting it on xbox as well for survivor and killer
Is it possible to quit a game you cant actually play?
Every. Single. Time.
Me too. Thanks so much dbd!!! Doubke bloodpoints wasted. Wow!!!!
Gettin the same issue in Xbox too, was playing killer all good, tried to play survivor for a bit and now i cant play period.
Was looking forward to play all weekend to get double BP..I knew the game would not work. Just knew it.
Same for me on xbox
Same for me on PS4
Same for me. It just started. Restarting the app does nothing.
All the devs probably went home abd won't be back until Monday. Good job bhvr. LOL
It's new. Can't play solo or SWF...
Edit: so it's clear I'm on PS4
I'm on ps4 as well, and I can say that neither killer or survivor are playable for me at the moment. I get the same error code on both. Well, luckily I have it for pc so I guess I'll be playing on there for a little bit
Lol They decided to just soft ban everyone in anticipation of future dc.
Not that it matters but we are getting the error too
Ps4 getting the same message
yup i have the same issue, restarting/rebooting doesnt help
friday evening - the best time to break the game
Jus started getting this Error as well.... Well there went my streak of fun & enjoyable games and getting progress on Rift & Challenges..... as well as wasted time on the Bloodhunt Event.....yay
Same. ######### my friday is ruined
Just got a lobby after having this issue for half an hour. Try now yall.
Same here too
PS4
I think its coming back to life...someone just said they got a lobby in our SWF
ARE WE BANNED 😱😱😱
You are @JiggleWiggle - Too much jiggling and too much wiggling
Same here on ps4 for the last 45 min. Can’t get games as survivor or killer . Says timeout error ..... nice during double bp isn’t it?
It is a global issue right now on all platforms. The devs have not spoken on the issue.
Oh ffs. I haven't even gotten to try the update yet.
When there is no more room in hell, the DBD errors will walk the earth
I just got into my second game since I had this problem start. Hopefully this is getting resolved for everyone soon. Xbox one here currently, though I haven't played the pc version today yet.
@TeambossFloze hell yeah! Using flipflop to get those 5 extra survival points now with all this jiggling and wiggling :)
So a small update to the error. I waited 30 minutes and found a match? You guys should try now
Same here. I’m on Xbox and can play again.
My friend got into a lobby, I haven't tested for myself, but I think it's fixed!!!
Edit: got not go
Did we get an word on what happened there? I've been to busy running toxic totem hunter builds to check.
Timeout created
Timeout created
Timeout created
Timeout created
Timeout created
Timeout created
nah i get that all the time