Hopefully they take the time to look over a few challenges and tweak a few things. If that's the case, I'm happy to wait. :)
... us console users have waited and waited ah I was so happy to get my hands on it just.. Very sad π· right now but at same time I will be very glad if they tweek things to be less buggy etc but still sucks booked holiday very ππ·
... us console users have waited and waited ah I was so happy to get my hands on it just.. Very sad π· right now but at same time I will be very glad if they tweek things to be less buggy etc but still sucks booked holiday very ππ·
... us console users have waited and waited ah I was so happy to get my hands on it just.. Very sad π· right now but at same time I will be very glad if they tweek things to be less buggy etc but still sucks booked holiday very ππ·
We have to stay strong! It will be worth it at the end ;-;
Boops will help!!! especially from @Boosted_Dwight π plus if the devs see piggy crying they will be compelled to work faster.. Worth a try right!? π’π·
Boops will help!!! especially from @Boosted_Dwight π plus if the devs see piggy crying they will be compelled to work faster.. Worth a try right!? π’π·
If they see a Pig main cry they'll probably nerf Pig again XD
Well I don't blame them pig is S tier π½ I was so excited ps4 has been ruff this past week like games have been really weird or so many dcs and just people not actually playing.
I was hoping having the new stuff would be a reason for actual games to happen people actually playing not just being weird.
You know its gonna be another week but luckily I got back into eso π
Boops will help!!! especially from @Boosted_Dwight π plus if the devs see piggy crying they will be compelled to work faster.. Worth a try right!? π’π·
Im pretty sure the devs thrive off the tears of Piggys
Im pretty sure the devs thrive off the tears of Piggys
Lol yeah your right those monsters! π· I'm just gutted ps4 dbd is utter trash right now people have no actual insentive to actually play guess??!!
people are tired or bored or this is some kinda new way to troll god knows tbh. Just gutted I love this game but until the update is here I guess I'm going to be wood elf piggy πwith buffs! βοΈ
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG, they are not!
T_T
I'm sad too.
Thank God. They need massive changes.
Yup they needed to lower the grind on the rift and make changes to the challenges
Hopefully they take the time to look over a few challenges and tweak a few things. If that's the case, I'm happy to wait. :)
π₯π
... us console users have waited and waited ah I was so happy to get my hands on it just.. Very sad π· right now but at same time I will be very glad if they tweek things to be less buggy etc but still sucks booked holiday very ππ·
Hang in there, lil' pig!
We have to stay strong! It will be worth it at the end ;-;
What he said :P
Boops will help!!! especially from @Boosted_Dwight π plus if the devs see piggy crying they will be compelled to work faster.. Worth a try right!? π’π·
If they see a Pig main cry they'll probably nerf Pig again XD
Have a boop ( ββΏβ )β π
I can't wait any longer...*cough* *cough* for baby Claudette *cough* I'm not strong enough.....
Well I don't blame them pig is S tier π½ I was so excited ps4 has been ruff this past week like games have been really weird or so many dcs and just people not actually playing.
I was hoping having the new stuff would be a reason for actual games to happen people actually playing not just being weird.
You know its gonna be another week but luckily I got back into eso π
You can make it Elk! Channel your anger so you can live! D:
*raises hands*
TAKE MY ENERGY FOR THE GENKI DAMA!
.....Ehh.....*cough*
It....wasn't...e..enough..
Quick drink this!!
You'll feel better!
Yes...yes...it's slowly working.
Im pretty sure the devs thrive off the tears of Piggys
I felt bad until you showed yourself as Hanzo. π
The sad thing is I don't like him.π There no Mercys that have that similar outcome.
So is there still an update tomorrow, just no rift/archive content?
Everything is tied together, so everything is pushed back.
I see, that's unfortunate π
Lol yeah your right those monsters! π· I'm just gutted ps4 dbd is utter trash right now people have no actual insentive to actually play guess??!!
people are tired or bored or this is some kinda new way to troll god knows tbh. Just gutted I love this game but until the update is here I guess I'm going to be wood elf piggy πwith buffs! βοΈ