I regret buying Cannibal. He just seems so bad. I never end up using him and feel like it was a waste of my 5$
He's certainly not the best killer, but I've had fun with him even before I got Play With Your Food on him. Of course, after that I started having a lot more fun :P
I don't regret any of my purchases. The only killer I hate playing is Huntress and she's free.
I mean, the only killer I don't like is Nurse, and yet she's free on console. So... I have no regrets really. I'm a jack of all killers instead of a main, per say, although I do have ones I like more than others (Legion, Demo, Trapper, and Huntress).
Wait u had to buy hag n doc???? I get every dlc and will continue to do so.. (Actually gotta buy em twice one for me and one for gf) havent been disappointed yet (even if i never touched a few of the characters..... Laura... Quentin
Clown is kinda worthless in all aspects. Only good perk he really has is Pop and that had to get buffed to be usable on more than just the extremely mobile killers. Bamboozle requires special builds to be useful and claustrophobia is worthless on anyone who isn't Map Wide TR Doctor.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are so bad now its not even worth trying to play them
Legion's rework was not my cup of tea....
None.
I bought a killer with no power.
Not true! They do have a power! I call it...
M1! Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
The face of internal stress
Doc, he's really not that interesting to play, he's boring to me.
That's exactly how I would describe Legion's rework.
None, I adore playing them all, even the low tier ones, it just makes it harder, not impossible
None
I regret buying Cannibal. He just seems so bad. I never end up using him and feel like it was a waste of my 5$
He's certainly not the best killer, but I've had fun with him even before I got Play With Your Food on him. Of course, after that I started having a lot more fun :P
I don't regret any of my purchases. The only killer I hate playing is Huntress and she's free.
Both Ghostface and Legion. I can't stand to play them and against them either.
I don't regret buying any killer. I only regret leveling legion to prestige 3.
I dont regret buyin any killer as I dont play Killer at all. I bought the DLCs for the Survivors.
Plague and Demogorgon.
Both kinda weak as heck.
Definitely needs buffs.
The only Killer I completely cannot stand is Trapper, and he's free.
Sure, I don't like Clown, but I wouldn't call him a waste of money. I mean, I have no time for the shrine and he has PGtW and Bamboozle.
I mean, the only killer I don't like is Nurse, and yet she's free on console. So... I have no regrets really. I'm a jack of all killers instead of a main, per say, although I do have ones I like more than others (Legion, Demo, Trapper, and Huntress).
So, No, really.
Michael Myers
Legion is obviously... Well everyone knows that
Wait u had to buy hag n doc???? I get every dlc and will continue to do so.. (Actually gotta buy em twice one for me and one for gf) havent been disappointed yet (even if i never touched a few of the characters..... Laura... Quentin
Leatherface. If he didn't have such good perks, I wouldn't have touched him with a ten-foot pole.
I like all the killer's Legion use to be really really fun but all the killer's are "pretty good"
They are so bad its laughable, they were bad before the rework, now they are awful.
The fact that I only ever consider playing Legion is when there is a daily should tell you how much I regret buying them.
Clown is kinda worthless in all aspects. Only good perk he really has is Pop and that had to get buffed to be usable on more than just the extremely mobile killers. Bamboozle requires special builds to be useful and claustrophobia is worthless on anyone who isn't Map Wide TR Doctor.
Bought Leatherface with the intent to get BBQ.
I ######### you not, the day after, the shrine reset, and I'm greeted with BBQ. And I had 2000 shards.
Guess what happens next.
Legion by far. After the changes they were not only unviable, but also unfun to play. Went from Legion main to only using them for a daily.
None because I love them all
Purchased him through Auric Cells. Have only played him like 5 times.