Losing Corrupt Purge when getting stunned

Lately I've noticed if you get stunned while charging Corrupt Purge as Plague, you lose the entire bar and duration of Corrupt Purge. Is this intended, because I saw nothing about it in Plague's power description. Can we expect a fix for this?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It's intended. Don't get stunned. xS

  • It's intended, it's just dumb.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    It's intended, it's just dumb.

    And having a guaranteed 1-hit spray isn't?


    Oh, ok.

  • *Hits an M1 as Legion and loses half my Power bar*


    *cries in Legion main*

  • A. It's not a one hit.

    B. It requires survivors making the decision to cleanse in the first place.

    C. You already have to walk halfway across the map to get the buff (if the survivors are smart) which uses up a lot of the duration.

    ONE STUN should not remove a buff that takes A LOT to get in the first place.

  • Quit going around being rude. That was 100% out of no where.

  • This is intended and honestly unnecessary. At least it isn't like Legion I am I right @UlvenDagoth ? ;)

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    This is intended and honestly unnecessary. At least it isn't like Legion I am I right @UlvenDagoth ? ;)

    Yeah.... right....

    *can't see blood or Scratch in FF, can't miss in FF, eats a DS when power ends, already mentioned the 50% thing, can still be looped with FF active cause why not....*


    *cries in Legion main more*

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762643#Comment_762643

    Yeah.... right....

    *can't see blood or Scratch in FF, can't miss in FF, eats a DS when power ends, already mentioned the 50% thing, can still be looped with FF active cause why not....*

    *cries in Legion main more*

    Lights torch and picks up pitch fork*

    @Peanits Legion buff or riot! >:v

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762646#Comment_762646

    Lights torch and picks up pitch fork*

    @Peanits Legion buff or riot! >:v

    I mean, I am hoping they have seen my 6 page long thread about reworking Legion over in Feedback. Some really good ideas that keep the Rush down style. Go have a look if you want.

  • It should be remove, The plage is not the most powerful killer so give her a chance !😄

  • @MasterMax64 said:

    It should be remove, The plage is not the most powerful killer so give her a chance !😄

    I don't think the pallet stun removing her corrupt should be removed but they prolly need to revert her to how she was on the ptb before they nerfed her... that would make her quite a bit better and then they could go from there if she needed more buffs.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762778#Comment_762778

    She’s fine. She definitely doesn’t need buffs once thoroughly learned how to use properly

    She's pretty under whelming... at red ranks no one cleanses and she's looped and her power is meaningless... if she runs her best addons and the build for her.. than, dying light, and stuff she's ok but she still meh... like most of the other killers she's needs slight buffs so we can see more of them in the red/purple ranks.

  • If she didn't lose the corrupt purge after being stunned, she could still hit the survivor after eating the pallet stun (with enduring). That would be annoying, unfair and unfun.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762646#Comment_762646

    Lights torch and picks up pitch fork*

    @Peanits Legion buff or riot! >:v

    You misspelled Pig.

  • @silverwolf4455 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762780#Comment_762780

    She's pretty under whelming... at red ranks no one cleanses and she's looped and her power is meaningless... if she runs her best addons and the build for her.. than, dying light, and stuff she's ok but she still meh... like most of the other killers she's needs slight buffs so we can see more of them in the red/purple ranks.

    Gonna have to side with @DudeDelicious. Been playing nothing but Plague for the past week to get her to P3 for the new cosmetic against Red Ranks and sure there have been games where I get completely stuffed into the ground, but I've been getting pretty consistent results as Plague. Even if they don't cleanse the one hit downs are nothing to snark at, and she gets even better if they cleanse, which happens a lot more often than you think. Even without addons one fully charged stream of Vile Purge can end a chase extremely fast if you're accurate enough.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    *Hits an M1 as Legion and loses half my Power bar*

    *cries in Legion main*

    i noticed this fact recently when i took a closer look at legion's power. This is really dumb.

    *cries in soon to be Legion Main*

  • @Auron471 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762636#Comment_762636

    i noticed this fact recently when i took a closer look at legion's power. This is really dumb.

    *cries in soon to be Legion Main*

    Come to my thread in feedback, we need the Devs to fix them...

    *hugs and supports, still crying in Legion Main*

  • It's fine. If you're close enough to eat a pallet like that, you're close enough to respect it in the first place and puke, ensuring a hit.

    That said, it doesn't make much sense. Unless she swallows her corrupt? Her guts lose the formula? I dunno. Just odd, but still. Doesn't change anything.

  • @Groxiverde said:

    If she didn't lose the corrupt purge after being stunned, she could still hit the survivor after eating the pallet stun (with enduring). That would be annoying, unfair and unfun.

    No she wouldn't be able to, you still have to charge up your power like 1/4 of the way to use it. Otherwise sometimes the vomit has no hitbox for unknown reasons

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762782#Comment_762782

    Gonna have to side with @DudeDelicious. Been playing nothing but Plague for the past week to get her to P3 for the new cosmetic against Red Ranks and sure there have been games where I get completely stuffed into the ground, but I've been getting pretty consistent results as Plague. Even if they don't cleanse the one hit downs are nothing to snark at, and she gets even better if they cleanse, which happens a lot more often than you think. Even without addons one fully charged stream of Vile Purge can end a chase extremely fast if you're accurate enough.

    I see her once in a week in red ranks.. she needs buffs I'm not saying you can't do well with her... someone can 4k with any killer... people did it with old freddy.. the point is against good survivors she's weak... they don't heal, you don't find them out in the open away from a loop to get an insta down and they will loop you forever and use dead hard to loop longer.. I never said she was bad just that she needs minor buffs like most of the killers in this game. The difference between her and the top three or four ranked killers is vast. I'm just for buffing all the weaker killers so I see more variety when I play survivor instead of all spirit with occasional billy or something else thrown in.

  • It's intended and imo, as a Killer main who plays Plague a decent bit...its fine that a Pallet stun knocks us out of it. It's a really strong enhanced ability, getting pallet stunned and keeping Corrupted Purge, would result in a lot of free hits. I can't recall is DS and Head On cancel it as well? If they did, not sure I like thst as much.

  • It is intended and while it may be slightly annoying to lose the whole corrupt purge regardless of how full the bar may or may not be. I dont see it as being unfair. I mean its a ranged projectile. If im activating my corrupt purge, its because im downing someone from the injured state to dying state.

    At that point if im trying to meele someone and i get stunned and lose it. The fault is on me and the survivor gets a kudos from me.

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    It's intended and imo, as a Killer main who plays Plague a decent bit...its fine that a Pallet stun knocks us out of it. It's a really strong enhanced ability, getting pallet stunned and keeping Corrupted Purge, would result in a lot of free hits. I can't recall is DS and Head On cancel it as well? If they did, not sure I like thst as much.

    Yep, ds and head on won’t remove corrupt purge

  • She should get corrupt purge on pallet stun.

    Why?

    Well she's the 1st killer that talks. There's a good chance she's going to bite her tongue while being hit by a pallet.

    Bloody mouth + puke = corrupt purge

  • Thanks for the information and reply :D! I haven't had the situation of being hit with Head On ever, let alone with Corrupt Purge and I don't recall DS hitting me with it either, so I jus had zero idea.


    That's def balanced as the stuns can sometimes be enough to allow the Power to run out or low enough to not be a threat. The Pallet stun tho is needed as it be super cheap to hit em after, regardless if they ran or tried to hide. Would be unfun imo.

  • @Mr_K said:

    She should get corrupt purge on pallet stun.

    Why?

    Well she's the 1st killer that talks. There's a good chance she's going to bite her tongue while being hit by a pallet.

    Bloody mouth + puke = corrupt purge

    Now that's a big brain idea.

  • There isnt going to be a fix, because its not a bug. It is really stupid though.

    Poor Plaguey rarely ever gets to use her full power and when she does she can be knocked out of it like a chump.

  • With corrupt on you don't need to eat pallet , it's easy to get hits while respecting pallets due to long duration of stream and whacky hitboxes

  • This really helps. I was just confused about the whole mechanic since some stuns seem to let me keep it but others didn't. Thanks man.

  • Pallets also end FF. Or let you loop Legion WHILE they FF.





    *cries in Legion main*

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    Pallets also end FF. Or let you loop Legion WHILE they FF.

    *cries in Legion main*

    I feel you man, I feel you.


    *Cries in Legion main together*

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/768044#Comment_768044

    I feel you man, I feel you.

    *Cries in Legion main together*

    One day, we will get the buffs we need. Till then, we must be strong.

    (and keep my thread in feedback alive)

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/768047#Comment_768047

    One day, we will get the buffs we need. Till then, we must be strong.

    (and keep my thread in feedback alive)

    I just want at the very least a reduce to stun time to at the very most 3 seconds, and make vaulting in FF the speed it was before, I have no clue why they touched these with Legion.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762631#Comment_762631

    Quit going around being rude. That was 100% out of no where.

    Dude why do you call everyone rude? That wasn't rude at all. Stop trying to be the forum police, geeg.

  • @justarandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762642#Comment_762642

    Dude why do you call everyone rude? That wasn't rude at all. Stop trying to be the forum police, geeg.

    The heck are you talking about? Stop trying to bother me. I call it like i see it. so, away with you before I taunt you a second time! (Ah, monty python and the Holy grail was great.)

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/768048#Comment_768048

    I just want at the very least a reduce to stun time to at the very most 3 seconds, and make vaulting in FF the speed it was before, I have no clue why they touched these with Legion.

    alot of Legion nerfs didn't make sense. Come by feedback some time and have a read. They DO NOT need to go back to Old Legion though, I know that.

  • This is really odd.

    This design is way too complex to be a glitch. This crap is intended.

    Don't get stunned. Stunning billy and bubba at the right time while they're using chainsaw can indeed stun them with you getting away unscathed.

    You can stun GF out of Stealth

    You can stun Legion out of frenzy as well.

    Basically most powers that are toggle-able, and has a limited time in a certain state, can be cancelled via being stunned by a pallet.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    *Hits an M1 as Legion and loses half my Power bar*

    *cries in Legion main*

    As much I hated first release Legion, what they did with them now just shows how they are by far the worst designed killer in this game up their with Nurse, I just hope some rework can happen so I can actually be excited to face a Legion instead of being ResidentSleeper

  • @UberMorpth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762636#Comment_762636

    As much I hated first release Legion, what they did with them now just shows how they are by far the worst designed killer in this game up their with Nurse, I just hope some rework can happen so I can actually be excited to face a Legion instead of being ResidentSleeper

    I'm hoping to get the devs to notice we want buffs for Legion

  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762631#Comment_762631

    A. It's not a one hit.

    B. It requires survivors making the decision to cleanse in the first place.

    C. You already have to walk halfway across the map to get the buff (if the survivors are smart) which uses up a lot of the duration.

    ONE STUN should not remove a buff that takes A LOT to get in the first place.

    A lot? All you need to do is lap up the vomit from the fountain. That is not "a lot."

    It is significantly harder to stun a plague with red vomit than to drink from a fountain. If you are getting palette smashed with Corrupt Purge there is something wrong with how you are playing.

  • @Mochan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/762639#Comment_762639

    A lot? All you need to do is lap up the vomit from the fountain. That is not "a lot."

    It is significantly harder to stun a plague with red vomit than to drink from a fountain. If you are getting palette smashed with Corrupt Purge there is something wrong with how you are playing.

    You need to put on enough pressure that survivors actually feel the need to cleanse, which IS a lot of work.

    From there, any survivor who can rub 2 brain cells together also knows to cleanse far away from gens so you're walking most of the map and back and risking other gens going off.

    Then you have a map-wide alert that says "be stealthy now" so you have to hunt down survivors while they all sit in lockers doing nothing.

    Then a single stun just says "######### you" and removes it. The reasoning? Because it was consistent with other killers with an active power. Because it's totally the same thing to have a power put on cooldown as it is to remove a limited use buff that takes more than just pressing M2 to activate.

    I'm not saying it happens a lot, as most pallet drops are just free vomit hits, but when they do clip you with one and it just removes corrupt, it's a really ######### mechanic.

  • You already have corrupt purge which is overpowered we don't need to get rid of pallet stunning plague to get rid of corrupt