This is just an anti-nerf thread. Op wants people to react exactly the way they did. Also -just by the way- people can tell what kind of ranks the survivors were just by looking at the perks anyways.
This is just an anti-nerf thread. Op wants people to react exactly the way they did. Also -just by the way- people can tell what kind of ranks the survivors were just by looking at the perks anyways.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
So you destroyed the opposition. gg?
i could boot up a game and destroy 4 people with leather face does that mean he needs a nerf?
but look at my screen shot...I only have one perk and i wrecked them๐ฑ...
This doesnt mean anything but yea... cool screenshot?
Why the need to blur the ranks?
she does look good ๐.
If Decisive Strike gets nerfed, then maybe the Spirit could get a nerf.
to keep everyone's identity safe ๐
O.o ya but I canโt see the whole picture so...
idk if you played killer (normally a red rank) and after a few resets slaughtered a group of 15-20s or if this is you destroying a group of red ranks.
I think their being sarcastic guys...atleast I hope x'D
she sexy powerful though...
@The_Bootie_Gorgon
I preffer the black schoolgirl outfit :D
go away not fun person...
Waaah, killer op...nerf...
face o leather needs mega nerfs...
This is just an anti-nerf thread. Op wants people to react exactly the way they did. Also -just by the way- people can tell what kind of ranks the survivors were just by looking at the perks anyways.
I will fight you at 3:30 in the playground.
your blocking your rank on purpose rank reset happened yesterday bet all of these people were potatoes
@The_Bootie_Gorgon
Alright lemme bring my yu gi oh! cards, I am gonna beat your ass!
You are fun at life.
i only mtg...
just stirring the pot just a lil bit...
That was practically a 3 vs 1, made a tunnel to Bill or killed himself.
In addition, others have novice advantages, I assume you faced ranks > 15.
@The_Bootie_Gorgon
ok you win
Meh figures all you want to do is nerf all the 1337 killers like leather face and clown.
I was holding back๐
Because it's rank 15 and they don't want people to point it out.
i hear kpop to this...
At least you like kpop. ๐๏ธ
More like This https://youtube/KId6eunoiWk
kpop enslaves souls...
SAO fan or jpop fan or both?
*shows a single match outcome with no context of how the survivors played other than points (there's even someone with 3k points, nice team)
No points proven *shrug
I guess it was a joke and the OP just wanted to share that screenshot with us.
but we outrage over our own experiences! #outrage
ugh... jpop and kpop...i dnt have long to live
Let me guess, rank 15?
I'm pro spirit...you don't deserve rin imo
but you paid for her so get your thang on...
jpop helps I can understand it.
i import a lot of stuff lol
my favorite jpop artist is mayu watanaba
If you are so good show me your rank and I'll show you mine
I just want them to nerf the prayer beads and wazasashi saya
@Rin_is_my_waifu
yo
O yea well umm
https://youtu.be/1wjm5WGXsboHere is mine
Your turn now ๐
@Rin_is_my_waifu
maybe they should nerf her into the ground.
like so nerfed only you would play her so she could be all yours.