Whos your Dead By Daylight Waifu?
Mines Dwight.
Have you ever seen the fanart?
Adorable.
Have you ever seen the fanart?
Adorable.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Him

what is waifu?
The Doc, look into those eyes
I treat the ladies right.
Red Outfit Kate ofc.
Or Black Hag mud slippery sloopery.
Ace
I always find myself staring at this stud for hours

Waifu is a made up millennial term.
Stop.
Definitely Dwight. Best Waifu 100%
Dwight, no matter the realm, no matter the psychopath chasing him, he is cute and pure.
This thread is cringe.
The old pervert freddy... Just imagine what he can do with those magical fingers.
You need to get out more.
I have to choose just one?
You know why they call you the Shape?
Because you’ve got a Shape-ly booty.
Don't forget that Hag nip slip
. My waifu is definitely Nea, punk chick is best chick.
Hag is bae. Flat chests are never appreciated.
This cutie right here!
Ms. Piggy
David
Dwight
Kate (she's hot especially with the jorts)
Ez. Huntress. I would like to fall asleep to her lullaby. Really relaxing imo xD
Hag is bae
Vigo
???
pig.because she screams so cute when she get stunned.