I actually dislike spirits mori :( it looks unfinished and the way the survivor pops up and the reaction to getting stabbed through the chest always makes me laugh. My rating would go:
Yes! I'm glad someone else understands where I'm coming from π Sally is indeed tender and seems super sympathetic from what I read in her bio.
I mean, it kind of makes sense that she can feel with the pain of the survivors. Considering that her blinking constantly puts her in extreme pain as well.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
1: Hag
2: Legion
3: Clown
4: Nurse
5: Plague
I like Nurse. Its as if she's trying to put us out of our misery.
"Shh, shh.. go to sleep darling. I will not let the entity torture you anymore."
π
Demogorgon.
1: pig
2: ghostface
3: legion
4: freddy
5: demogorgan
Huntress, that ######### is brutal.
hag ofcourse
Ikr hahahahahaha
Ditto, my favorite moris are the ones that say something about the killer's character. Nurse is oddly tender in the way she murders people.
Yes! I'm glad someone else understands where I'm coming from π Sally is indeed tender and seems super sympathetic from what I read in her bio.
1. Rin
2. Rin
3. Rin
4. Rin
5. Rin
1 - Demogorgon
2 - Legion
3 - Hag
4 - Ghostface
5 - Nurse
Ghostface
hag
demogorgon
plague
legion
modt of the older killers need a Mori update they just arenβt as brutal as they should be, especially billy
1.trapper
2.wraith
3.hillbilly
So much brutality
the legion. in all other moris the survivors are like "guess i'll die" but with legion they actually try to defend themselves a bit
Bubba, Hag, Huntress, Clown, Legion in that order
I actually dislike spirits mori :( it looks unfinished and the way the survivor pops up and the reaction to getting stabbed through the chest always makes me laugh. My rating would go:
1) Huntress
2) Demogorgon
3) Ghostface
4) Micheal Myers
5) Clown
Bottom Five:
1) Trapper
2) Wraith
3) Hillybilly
4) Amanda
5) Spirit
1: Legion
2: Demogorgon
3: Freddy
4: Doctor
5: Plague
1.Leatherface
2.Bubba
3.LF
4.Big boi bubba
5.Presting 3 bubba
Spirit, pig, Demo, and Huntress.
I expected nothing less from you.
I mean, it kind of makes sense that she can feel with the pain of the survivors. Considering that her blinking constantly puts her in extreme pain as well.
Michael's. Its simple, effective, brutal, and totally something I could see him doing in the movies.