Red ranks are so boring as survivor.

Over and over the same two killers: Spirit and Nurse. I understand that most of the killer struggles against good survivors, but please at least try to play Demo, I didn't face him from almost a week.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I haven't faced a Nurse or Spirit in 10+ matches. Red ranks to me is just getting stupid teammates and losing a match in 3 minutes due to it.

  • On PS4, it's definitely a ton of spirits. More than 50% of them use prayer beads. If it's not Spirit, it's Billy or Freddy.

  • if you want more diversity at red ranks start getting on the side of buffing nearly all the killers in the game. only way there will be diversity in red ranks

  • @SteelDragon said:

    if you want more diversity at red ranks start getting on the side of buffing nearly all the killers in the game. only way there will be diversity in red ranks

    This.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735369#Comment_735369

    Thats just wrong. If you know how to play e. g. Trapper you can be good enough for redranks. People are just using the easy way to play killers who are not balanced, cause they lack skill and Knowledge.

    I would like to see you play trapper at rank 1 and even get 2 kills the gens will fly by and you will get t bagged at the exit gates. Even people who are good at playing killer will get destroyed if they don’t use nurse or spirit at high ranks.

  • there should be something like diminishing returns? if you spam 1 killer you gonna derank or idk.. when im on rank 1 I play spirit cause I like her style so much since she came here not cause she is strong.. I use to play ghost, doc, mayers, sometimes hag, sometimes billy (im not a good billy at all), trapper and tbh I think im playing every killer xD especially on rank reset I can try another killers and builds.. spamming 1 killer is boring for me.. and guess what? still in red ranks :D

  • @OkKiLLer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735389#Comment_735389

    I would like to see you play trapper at rank 1 and even get 2 kills the gens will fly by and you will get t bagged at the exit gates. Even people who are good at playing killer will get destroyed if they don’t use nurse or spirit at high ranks.

    Stop spreading lies.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    Over and over the same two killers: Spirit and Nurse. I understand that most of the killer struggles against good survivors, but please at least try to play Demo, I didn't face him from almost a week.

    I'm mainly sticking to nurse, but i'm also playing other killers. I mean people want to win. So why should you drop DH and DS as survivor? I literally never play against survivors, that not use DH and DS. Sometimes BL but most times DH. I use it myself as survivor. I mean it's kinda boring over time, but why should you play Wraith, for the fun, and get stomped over and over.

  • I play against almost every killer in red ranks so I don't know where these threads come from. I see plenty of Freddy's, Hags, Huntresses, Wraiths, Bubba's, and all kinds of things at red ranks.

  • Maybe if any other killers were anywhere near useful at red ranks, you'd see them.


    I can't even remember the last time I've seen a red rank clown :(

  • Buff. The. Weaker. Killers.

  • You got it all wrong.Rank 1 is not about fun.Everyone is trying their hardest to win.

  • @Abbace28 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/92910/red-ranks-are-so-boring-as-survivor

    reason Is because almost any killer get bullied

    spirit and nurse put a stop on the bullying

    With the good perks you can stop the bullying 😁

  • @SteelDragon said:

    if you want more diversity at red ranks start getting on the side of buffing nearly all the killers in the game. only way there will be diversity in red ranks

    Hey that's a very cool idea!! But you know?

    I don't develop this game.

  • PS4 has a good variety. Never ever do I see a nurse though.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735451#Comment_735451

    No. There are decent players who Do not Main any of the OP ones and pull of decent games in redranks. So it is without any doubt the lack of skill and knowledge on player side. Players tend to be lazy and use the way with least resistance meaning using OP stuff.

    Lack of skill? LMAO not every killer has the same mobility of Nurse and Spirit to avoid 100% safe pallets, loops or control the gens. I guess you think that killers like Wraith, Leatherface, Legion, Doctor and Clown has a chance against good teams in some big maps. Sorry, It doesn't make any sense. Try to use these killers without rely in OP add ons ir moris and let's see if you will chance your mind

  • @PoisonN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735469#Comment_735469

    Lack of skill? LMAO not every killer has the same mobility of Nurse and Spirit to avoid 100% safe pallets, loops or control the gens. I guess you think that killers like Wraith, Leatherface, Legion, Doctor and Clown has a chance against good teams in some big maps. Sorry, It doesn't make any sense. Try to use these killers without rely in OP add ons ir moris and let's see if you will chance your mind

    Finally someone understands.

  • @PoisonN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735469#Comment_735469

    Lack of skill? LMAO not every killer has the same mobility of Nurse and Spirit to avoid 100% safe pallets, loops or control the gens. I guess you think that killers like Wraith, Leatherface, Legion, Doctor and Clown has a chance against good teams in some big maps. Sorry, It doesn't make any sense. Try to use these killers without rely in OP add ons ir moris and let's see if you will chance your mind

    I myself dont need to play killer, its enough to see those players in redranks reguarly. Just gitgud ist the right term here. Its not the killers fault, its your fault for playing them poorly. also youre not entitled to get a 4k every game. Learn the killer, and learn that you will lose from time to time. complaining about this kind of topic is joke.

  • This is a PvP game. Don't blame people for trying to win. And if you take a look at high ranks, what is going on? Multiple DS, toolboxes, insta-heals etc. - how bad are the survivors supposed to play so that a Doc could win against these teams?

  • This content has been removed.
  • Don't worry I use Freddy in red ranks...……. and survivors still complain.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736644#Comment_736644

    I myself dont need to play killer, its enough to see those players in redranks reguarly. Just gitgud ist the right term here. Its not the killers fault, its your fault for playing them poorly. also youre not entitled to get a 4k every game. Learn the killer, and learn that you will lose from time to time. complaining about this kind of topic is joke.

    The typic gid gud comment, why I'm still trying to argue

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735451#Comment_735451

    No. There are decent players who Do not Main any of the OP ones and pull of decent games in redranks. So it is without any doubt the lack of skill and knowledge on player side. Players tend to be lazy and use the way with least resistance meaning using OP stuff.

    It’s not “lazy” to use the best killers. As a killer, I in no way have to make sure that you have fun. I’d also argue that lower tier killers are more RNG and less “skillful” because they are at the mercy of pallet spawns and ridiculous, time-consuming loops. The better killers require more in terms of reads and skill.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/736644#Comment_736644

    I myself dont need to play killer, its enough to see those players in redranks reguarly. Just gitgud ist the right term here. Its not the killers fault, its your fault for playing them poorly. also youre not entitled to get a 4k every game. Learn the killer, and learn that you will lose from time to time. complaining about this kind of topic is joke.

    "also youre not entitled to get a 4k"

    I guess you don't like to leave your friends with the killer when they're slugging or hooked in the end game. That's why everyone uses BT, instaheal or bodyblock against killers


    eNtItLeD sUrViVOr

  • Can you guys like calm down? This is just an internet discussion about my personal game problem.

  • Idk, I am in red ranks and yesterday alone I faced a Demogorgon, Hillbilly, Trapper, Clown.

  • @Johnny_XMan said:

    Idk, I am in red ranks and yesterday alone I faced a Demogorgon, Hillbilly, Trapper, Clown.

    Another lucky one. I must only have that bad luck to face only these two killers...

  • I play pig at Red ranks its ruff but I'm doing my bit for something different and I'm learning everyday don't let the streamers tell you what is top tier!

    Pig is a beast you need to learn probably the only poor killer is Legion tbh poor Legion props to you guys doing work it's possible probably but just saying..

    Play who you love, learn and be positive when you get frustrated 🐷❤️

  • @Darkskies said:

    I play pig at Red ranks its ruff but I'm doing my bit for something different and I'm learning everyday don't let the streamers tell you what is top tier!

    Pig is a beast you need to learn probably the only poor killer is Legion tbh poor Legion props to you guys doing work it's possible probably but just saying..

    Play who you love, learn and be positive when you get frustrated 🐷❤️

    😍🐷❤️🐽

1 2 ›