Face it Killer Mains..

Until DC fixing is done, you have to play the most blandest, mildest killer to keep the survivors from dcing.

You aren't allowed to use Purple perks (because they are OP) and not allowed to add-ons beyond yellow rarity.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @SaltySwag said:

    Until DC fixing is done, you have to play the most blandest, mildest killer to keep the survivors from dcing.

    You aren't allowed to use Purple perks (because they are OP) and not allowed to add-ons beyond yellow rarity.

    I really enjoyed this

    XD

  • @arslaN said:

    Punishing dc's isn't going to fix anything. Survivors will kill themselves on hook if they don't want to play that match anymore.

    A better solution would be to fix why survivors dc in some cases. No one enjoys going against broken addons like iridescent head huntress or prayer beads spirit.

    and set the precedent that survivors DCing will give them what they want, which will lead to even more DCs until survivors spawn in the exit gates

    try thinking things through

  • @Mochan said:

    Punishing DCs solves nothing.

    Survivors will kill themselves, go AFK, run up to you to die, suicide on hook, etc. if they don't want to play.

    Killers like to pretend that they are the "weak role" in this game and that Survivors hold all the power. That's non-sense. There is a direct correlation between power and helplessness and the DC epidemic.

    It's hilarious how killers easily notice and point out how often Survivors DC, then complain how Survivors are the Power Role.

    Does not compute, sorry.

    this post is even more delusional and nonsensical than your usual ones, congratulations

    it's clear you've never played killer for any reasonable amount of time if you think survivor is anywhere near as stressful in comparison

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/733538#Comment_733538

    and set the precedent that survivors DCing will give them what they want, which will lead to even more DCs until survivors spawn in the exit gates

    try thinking things through

    Why does everyone keeps assuming that survivors want everything easy? We don't. Some killers addons are way too overpowered and have no counterplay. I love going against billy or base nurse. When you start using prayer beads and all the other broken addons the games becomes way too annoying and no one wants to play that match.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735154#Comment_735154

    Why does everyone keeps assuming that survivors want everything easy? We don't. Some killers addons are way too overpowered and have no counterplay. I love going against billy or base nurse. When you start using prayer beads and all the other broken addons the games becomes way too annoying and no one wants to play that match.

    because that's psychology and human nature

    the second many survivor players see a challenge they cry for nerfs

    you'll see this with the release of every new killer, constant tears that they're OP and need nerfs before they realize they can just loop them

    survivors just fundamentally don't want a challenge, they want to bully

    deny this all you wan't but it is ultimately true and you know it

  • @meatisadelicacy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/92777/face-it-killer-mains

    Do you actually think only survivors DC? I cannot tell you how many games I have killers DC as soon as we power the last gen. Or if they swing and miss at me too many times.

    Thank you.

  • "but a killer will do it once in every 50 games, so its the same!"

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735162#Comment_735162

    because that's psychology and human nature

    the second many survivor players see a challenge they cry for nerfs

    you'll see this with the release of every new killer, constant tears that they're OP and need nerfs before they realize they can just loop them

    survivors just fundamentally don't want a challenge, they want to bully

    deny this all you wan't but it is ultimately true and you know it

    I hate this mentality so much. Stop assuming that all survivors are the same. There are survivors like you mentioned but most survivors are not.

    Killers also do the exact same thing. People said that fixated and inner strenght were op before the dlc even came out. People even complained about camaraderie which is a terrible perk.

  • I wonder. How about backfilling where a Survivor can join a match already in progress? So if a Survivor DCs, anyone in the que and seeking to join a match in progress can do so. It wont happen as I doubt they could even set the game up like that. Altho... Killer Dcs and backfills with another Killer in the que...

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735170#Comment_735170

    "but a killer will do it once in every 50 games, so its the same!"

    Hey, you said it not me. The point of this post is that biased people don't think before they say things. DC'ing is a problem on both sides, pretty sure people who think logically and unbiased can attest to that.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735167#Comment_735167

    I hate this mentality so much. Stop assuming that all survivors are the same. There are survivors like you mentioned but most survivors are not.

    Killers also do the exact same thing. People said that fixated and inner strenght were op before the dlc even came out. People even complained about camaraderie which is a terrible perk.

    a few rotten apples spoil the bunch

  • @Unicorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735173#Comment_735173

    Hey, you said it not me. The point of this post is that biased people don't think before they say things. DC'ing is a problem on both sides, pretty sure people who think logically and unbiased can attest to that.

    DCs are far, far more common on the survivor side

    you're making a false equivalency

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735180#Comment_735180

    DCs are far, far more common on the survivor side

    you're making a false equivalency

    Maybe because there are more survivors playing? Also, if killers weren't able to dodge lobbies there would be alot more dc's because killers can choose who they want to go against.

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735180#Comment_735180

    DCs are far, far more common on the survivor side

    you're making a false equivalency

    Once again, I never said they weren't more common. I said both sides do it.


    Please if you're going to attempt to argue with me make sure its over something I actually said.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/734190#Comment_734190

    Going against omega blink, ebony mori, noed nurse is such a relaxing experience right?

    It is, because I get to collect a few BP and move on.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735154#Comment_735154

    Why does everyone keeps assuming that survivors want everything easy? We don't. Some killers addons are way too overpowered and have no counterplay. I love going against billy or base nurse. When you start using prayer beads and all the other broken addons the games becomes way too annoying and no one wants to play that match.

    Go look at Legion's add-ons.... and I've had people DC against them. In fact...

    People DC for all kinds of reasons, and I can't say for Killer DCing cause I don't play survivor.

    But as Killer I have had people DC for being hit

    DC for being downed

    DC for being pulled from a locker

    DC for me playing LEGION (and then tell me to kill myself in post game)

    DC so there friend could get hatch

    DC all at once to depip me

    DC cause I hooked them

    DC cause another Survivor annoyed them

    DC cause I found them while they healed

    DC cause I used Mad Grit of all things (got called a hacker for that one)

    DC cause I used Fuming Mixtape (the reason was it was an Ultra Rare and all of those should be deleted)

    DC cause I out played them

    DC cause I avoided getting pallet stunned

    DC cause I won't farm

    DC cause I downed them cause they tbagged too far from the edge of the exit gate

    and I could keep going.

    People don't just DC cause some add-ons are broken or something like that. People DC cause there is no punishment for it.... they feel like they can do it as much as they like for whatever reason they want.

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735162#Comment_735162

    because that's psychology and human nature

    the second many survivor players see a challenge they cry for nerfs

    you'll see this with the release of every new killer, constant tears that they're OP and need nerfs before they realize they can just loop them

    survivors just fundamentally don't want a challenge, they want to bully

    deny this all you wan't but it is ultimately true and you know it

    It isn’t one side complaining, it is people, people complain. People complain about spirit,nurse,gen times, loops, DS,BT,OoO,moris,insta-heals,hillbilly,iri head,prayer beads, omega blink, bnp, Blendette and keys.

    All of these things present a challenge and people complain about them.

  • I haven’t had people dc against me much tbh.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735167#Comment_735167

    It isn’t one side complaining, it is people, people complain. People complain about spirit,nurse,gen times, loops, DS,BT,OoO,moris,insta-heals,hillbilly,iri head,prayer beads, omega blink, bnp, Blendette and keys.

    All of these things present a challenge and people complain about them.

    there is more unfairness for killers then challenge

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735461#Comment_735461

    there is more unfairness for killers then challenge

    I play both sides at red ranks and the only “unfair” thing I notice is latency and phantom hits. Anything else is just extra challenge.

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735464#Comment_735464

    I play both sides at red ranks and the only “unfair” thing I notice is latency and phantom hits. Anything else is just extra challenge.

    i have 4.8 thousand hours

    i can tell the difference between challenge and unfairness in this game

    fortunately most survivors are incapable of abusing unfair mechanics because the game never forces them to learn how to play

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735162#Comment_735162

    Go look at Legion's add-ons.... and I've had people DC against them. In fact...

    People DC for all kinds of reasons, and I can't say for Killer DCing cause I don't play survivor.

    But as Killer I have had people DC for being hit

    DC for being downed

    DC for being pulled from a locker

    DC for me playing LEGION (and then tell me to kill myself in post game)

    DC so there friend could get hatch

    DC all at once to depip me

    DC cause I hooked them

    DC cause another Survivor annoyed them

    DC cause I found them while they healed

    DC cause I used Mad Grit of all things (got called a hacker for that one)

    DC cause I used Fuming Mixtape (the reason was it was an Ultra Rare and all of those should be deleted)

    DC cause I out played them

    DC cause I avoided getting pallet stunned

    DC cause I won't farm

    DC cause I downed them cause they tbagged too far from the edge of the exit gate

    and I could keep going.

    People don't just DC cause some add-ons are broken or something like that. People DC cause there is no punishment for it.... they feel like they can do it as much as they like for whatever reason they want.

    I'm saying the broken addons are a part of why people dc, not saying it's the only reason. Reworking them will REDUCE the amount of dcs.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735426#Comment_735426

    I'm saying the broken addons are a part of why people dc, not saying it's the only reason. Reworking them will REDUCE the amount of dcs.

    I mean, then they will use another excuse to DC. You might be right, but it won't help as much as you think. I think if they brought some of the lower tier killers up then more people would use them, and the increase of variety would get more people to stay and be engaged. Will the Devs do that? No idea. Would that completely fix the issue? No. Nothing will.

  • @UlvenDagoth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735961#Comment_735961

    I mean, then they will use another excuse to DC. You might be right, but it won't help as much as you think. I think if they brought some of the lower tier killers up then more people would use them, and the increase of variety would get more people to stay and be engaged. Will the Devs do that? No idea. Would that completely fix the issue? No. Nothing will.

    I wish the devs would do what you said. Even if they do, I'm pretty sure it is going to take a long time.

    Punishing dc's WILL help some issues but people who don't want to play that match anymore will just kill themselves on hook. It will definitely help with bbq stacks, dcing to give hatch, more bloodpoints and emblem points.

  • @yeet said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735470#Comment_735470

    i have 4.8 thousand hours

    i can tell the difference between challenge and unfairness in this game

    fortunately most survivors are incapable of abusing unfair mechanics because the game never forces them to learn how to play

    No one gives a flying [BAD WORD] how many hours you have.

    Challenge and unfair especially are completely subjective to your view of the game. So get off your high horse and accept that these are your opinion.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/733709#Comment_733709

    Ebony mori already encourages tunneling in its current state.

    Huntress can carry 3 hatchets max with Iridescent head.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/733716#Comment_733716

    I'm saying you can REDUCE the amount of people dcing. Salty survivors will always dc or kill themselves on hook.

    Ebony mori is easily more broken than anything survivors have.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/733718#Comment_733718

    Never said they were, but they are a big part of why people dc. No one wants to play against broken addons or ebony mori. People play this game to have fun, and those addons make the game very unenjoyable.

    As long as DS is in it's extremely powerful state, arguably the BEST surv perk in the game I think Ebony is 100% fine. I get to bypass your DS, don't have to slug or anything.

    Now you may say "oh you hate DS cuz you tunnel" but people are forgetting this perk lasts 60 entire seconds, that's 1/5 or 1/6 of a match usually. I sometimes down and hook someone else, get to a gen and injured guy is there and then get hit by a DS with 2-3 seconds left. It's ridiculous.

  • @CrowFoxy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/733728#Comment_733728

    As long as DS is in it's extremely powerful state, arguably the BEST surv perk in the game I think Ebony is 100% fine. I get to bypass your DS, don't have to slug or anything.

    Now you may say "oh you hate DS cuz you tunnel" but people are forgetting this perk lasts 60 entire seconds, that's 1/5 or 1/6 of a match usually. I sometimes down and hook someone else, get to a gen and injured guy is there and then get hit by a DS with 2-3 seconds left. It's ridiculous.

    I usually wait before picking them up to ensure that I don't get hit with ds.

    There are times that ebony mori is fine, but this game has a problem of things becoming way too powerful when combined with other things.

    For example, ebony mori on trapper isn't that bad. However, when you start using them on nurse, spirit it becomes way too OP. You can even add noed, omega blink, prayer beads to make it even more OP. The same issue is also present on survivor side. One adrenaline isn't that bad but when the entire team uses it, it becomes way too powerful.

  • @arslaN said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/735972#Comment_735972

    I wish the devs would do what you said. Even if they do, I'm pretty sure it is going to take a long time.

    Punishing dc's WILL help some issues but people who don't want to play that match anymore will just kill themselves on hook. It will definitely help with bbq stacks, dcing to give hatch, more bloodpoints and emblem points.

    OKay well we agree on that. Glad we could find some more common ground.

  • @SaltySwag said:

    Until DC fixing is done, you have to play the most blandest, mildest killer to keep the survivors from dcing.

    You aren't allowed to use Purple perks (because they are OP) and not allowed to add-ons beyond yellow rarity.

    I just laugh when they RQ :D

1 2 3 ›