I just shared this as well; I didn't see that you already posted about it. Sorry about that! I am happy to take mine down, but I also figure the more attention this gets, the better. It would be so great if this got added to the game!
I just shared this as well; I didn't see that you already posted about it. Sorry about that! I am happy to take mine down, but I also figure the more attention this gets, the better. It would be so great if this got added to the game!
No biggie... like you said the more attention it gets the better the chances!
I'm down for this. Wow. This seems as amazing as the Demogorgon's Would love to see it.
@Peanits Would we ever see a change where each killer has their own Chase music? (Like Myers & Demogorgon?) Because this would be amazing.
@Bravo0413 i might have a problem as well... (I love Music Scores, I have 2018's Halloween's Soundtrack on Spotify XD Just added this to my list of favs)
I'm down for this. Wow. This seems as amazing as the Demogorgon's Would love to see it.
@Peanits Would we ever see a change where each killer has their own Chase music? (Like Myers & Demogorgon?) Because this would be amazing.
@Bravo0413 i might have a problem as well... (I love Music Scores, I have 2018's Halloween's Soundtrack on Spotify XD Just added this to my list of favs)
I need to add it to mine as well because to damn good to leave on YouTube.... 2018 Halloweens music was brilliant... you've good taste mate.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Woah that action music is actually exciting. One of the things I've always kind of disliked about the chase music is isn't very thrilling
But that's really cool
holy crap. yeah, devs, hire that person to make chase music for all your killers. that was amazing.
It's so intense... imagine that kicking on when getting in a chase with her... itd be a serious "oh fook" moment lol <3
I love that it matches so perfectly with her.... it gave me chills man <3
it really does work so well. and the creator said hes already planning a series, so im guessing they'll make one for each original killer.
He has one for legion and doc up I think.... the legion one is pretty decent as well.
Bummping in case anyone else wants to listen to it.
I just shared this as well; I didn't see that you already posted about it. Sorry about that! I am happy to take mine down, but I also figure the more attention this gets, the better. It would be so great if this got added to the game!
This sounds amazing. I can't wait to hear the clown's chase theme if they ever create one.
YES
No biggie... like you said the more attention it gets the better the chances!
You guys are breath taking ! <3
Edit : @BenZ0 @MrDardon , here maybe !
That ######### is HYPE.
Dont you think this would be amazing to have in gam as well??
And thank you... it's a breath of fresh air <3
I've been listening to this a lot!! To say the least... I may have a problem.
That’s a 👍 from me
I'm down for this. Wow. This seems as amazing as the Demogorgon's Would love to see it.
@Peanits Would we ever see a change where each killer has their own Chase music? (Like Myers & Demogorgon?) Because this would be amazing.
@Bravo0413 i might have a problem as well... (I love Music Scores, I have 2018's Halloween's Soundtrack on Spotify XD Just added this to my list of favs)
I was shaking my head while doing groovy shamisen lines for the killer pov, I see no problem here ! : 'D
I need to add it to mine as well because to damn good to leave on YouTube.... 2018 Halloweens music was brilliant... you've good taste mate.
The youtuber is planning on doing 1 for each killer... I'm interested to see what he does with clown too...
Yeah. Crazy how many posts about this are already out there
Ok ngl I was expecting amateur fan made music... that sounds like a legit soundtrack.
Very asian horror vibe... I LOVE IT!
It makes my hair stand up it's so good.
I guess its on reddit too!
@Peanits pass this to the devs and tell them to hire this man
Check out the new pinned comment on the video.
I was just on my way to bump this!! Oh my god!! <3
That’s amazing! I just saw the pinned comment on the video. There should be unique music for all killers honestly!?
Sometimes its just the small things changing something for the better. Unique themes for the killers would make the games feel more special