I love red ranks baby!
What I've seen from playing:
Killers know how to play and they play for fun! Survivors play for fun, both sides know how to play, it's not really gen rush or doing no gens, it was a super great experience for me granted that every Killer ran Hex: Ruin but if you want to learn how to counter it, just play red ranks and you'll see it 99% of the time, I didn't see much Hillbillies or Nurses, they aren't the worst to play against. few Spirits though, kinda sucked, she had Stridor. Killers aren't camping or waiting to hit me off hook, and I actually have to predict the Killer and try to play against them, they say GG and it's not like rank 10 bs where everyone gets angry over nothing and everyone crouches to nowhere, unhooks you without Borrowed.
You guys do know that not every game is the same, right?
Comments
Rofl ok. There is more sweat in the red ranks than a sauna. This guy should be the spokesman for DbD. He clearly drank all the koolaid.
Most people are pretty sweaty at Rank 1. Survivors and Killers alike. You will learn how to hit ruin skill checks, you can guess 50% of the Killers build before you load in. So that’s convenient.
It is true, but fun
Also i keep misreading your username and I hate how I read it :\
I'm not sure whether this thread is supposed to be satire or not. 🤔
Believe me, there are so many potato survivors at red ranks. They make so many stupid decisions that you would think they were at rank 10 -15 at best.
What game are you playing and is it on Steam sale?
It's called being controversial. ;)
The koolaid had more than just juice packets in it.
Granted, I did play with my buddy, who was in SWF so I had 1 guy who did something at least helpful.
I just got lucky with my past few games, hoping Deathgarden will be released for PS4 anyways.
Cool story bro, but really bad lies.
i'm not even red rank yet (rank 5) and i get super sweat survivor each game using the most broken and meta stuff in their disposal, so no but i think it's 50/50 since there is a lot of fun stuff i see on stream a those rank
Is this a really late April fools joke? I don't even think people who run MLEB get that kinda experience consistently. I don't use it and just run into the biggest sweat spirits, nurses, or proxy campers on a regular basis. It's come to a point where I only see like 4 different killers 90 percent of the time. It's either Spirit, nurse, freddy, huntress, and getting one of the last two is a blessing.
And when you do get one of those last two they are likely Twitch streamer sweats with like 3k hours, so dam right I'm sitting on a Gen. I want no part of that Lag huntress hitbox hitting me around corners. I'm sorry TTVS
Don't feed the trolls.
lol @ OP
I see what you did there even though no one else did ;) 10/10
What is mleb?
It's a 3rd party software to see who the killer is before the match starts. Many people just block certain killers, and proceed to never join their lobbies again. I personally don't use it as I feel I shouldn't have to use such a thing to get a decent experience.
This is why some of us probably end up in the sweatiest of lobbies tho. A ton of others people have just blocked them.
;)
To me is a hit or a miss.
I have noticed more sweaty than not.
I’ve even seen more omega blink ebony mori no ed nurses.
It's a bait post.
@ShrekIsHot Oh I thought you were being serious 😔 guess I’ll go sit in the corner.
You can come out after you count 60 seconds.
*sweats uncontrollably* sorry, I’m at red ranks!
o, it bait. D:
Well, now you know how Survivor is on red ranks. Try Killer now and you'll change your mind.
honestly, in terms of toxicity, red ranks are a lot more chill than late green / early purple ranks.
i dont regret getting to rank 5 this season (i know, its not really red ranks yet, though i do face a ton of rank 2 or 3 survivors - and i am on a good way to rank 4 rn :3 )
i mean iv played red rank survivor for maybe about 1500 of my 2000 hours played and red ranks has a ######### ton of proxy camp and tunnel with nurse and spirit running bs addons. i think youre just off the happy drugs
People are less "tbag tbag" or "Nod nod shake shake" BM but it's just bait.
i think your post is just bait
Exactly.