I play both sides killer more often than survivor. Basically it's try to survive and get bullied. Try to kill them get bullied. I understand the life isn't fair concept but you don't have to be 🍆's to eachother
I play both, now based solely on queue times (short queue times for survivor in the morning, short queue times for killer in the evening). Though the tomes are what made me play survivor, I used to play killer only.
I play both but I very much prefer survivor, I enjoy the sneaking and cat and mouse style of gameplay more than I like the aggressive chase and attack type of gameplay.
People who don't play both sides shouldn't really be considered in any kind of balance changes.
Yeah sure, X feels to play unfair against and stuff... but just because it feels this way doesn't mean it is... You know what is the best way to defeat something? Start doing this something - Starcraft tought me this... Holy crap ZvP is so easy and inba... jokes on me, it's super hard to pull off and now I know how both sides work...
@Aradia5589 Just start playing and don't care about people opinions. Watch Otzdarva's any guide and you will have lots of basics. Wraith is propably your best bet to start with (Must have sloppy butcher though), maybe Trapper.
Survivor main for now. Trying to get more into Killer, largely sticking to Legion and Demo-dog, but it's just a more stressful role tbh. At the moment I mostly play friendly to farm rift challenges and get used to the mechanics.
Kinda hoping that one day they might upgrade the tutorial mode so that you can try out different killers. I have little to no interest in playing the Trapper.
Take the hook off and put the same teleport mechanic as Piramed Red into teleporting the Surv, to another random hook on the map. So you can take out this 5 second BT/Agility which doesn't help at all to suver them against Tunelas.
Take the hook off and put the same teleport mechanic as Piramed Red into teleporting the Surv, to another random hook on the map. So you can take out this 5 second BT/Agility which doesn't help at all to suver them against Tunelas.
This is what I see @FeryGEN can you give me information on what browser etc you are on please? to try to narrow down what's causing this issue for you.
This is what I see @FeryGEN can you give me information on what browser etc you are on please? to try to narrow down what's causing this issue for you.
Same issue here, it doesn't give me the option to create polls, which is what I think @FeryGEN meant.
For me, it's Chrome on Windows 11. Chrome version: 108.0.5359.125 64-bit
Same with me on Mobile, iOS 16.0.
The button would be above Quick Links, but isn't there.
This is what I see @FeryGEN can you give me information on what browser etc you are on please? to try to narrow down what's causing this issue for you.
Windows 7, 64 bit, Google Chrome ver. 108.0.5359.124
Definitely killer. I just find it way more engaging and i think all of the add-ons and perk pool is much more balanced and varied. I like that it's solo experience too, i always prefer to work on my own.
I am lucky so many people enjoy playing survivor because i really do not. I just feel like as survivor most of the time you are not doing anything. Just my opinion though.
I play both because I feel like you do a disservice to the game if you don't play both, plus playing both makes you better at the game fundamentally because you know what both sides have to use. Yin and Yang.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I play both sides killer more often than survivor. Basically it's try to survive and get bullied. Try to kill them get bullied. I understand the life isn't fair concept but you don't have to be 🍆's to eachother
I play both, now based solely on queue times (short queue times for survivor in the morning, short queue times for killer in the evening). Though the tomes are what made me play survivor, I used to play killer only.
I play both but I very much prefer survivor, I enjoy the sneaking and cat and mouse style of gameplay more than I like the aggressive chase and attack type of gameplay.
How the hell did this get necroed?
Killer is to easy now this game needs a chapter dedicated to addressing the 200 known bugs...
Wheres the new discussion button i literally cant find it anywhere
I play survivor But I want to start playing killer , just a little worried I will definitely bomb out on my first try
People who don't play both sides shouldn't really be considered in any kind of balance changes.
Yeah sure, X feels to play unfair against and stuff... but just because it feels this way doesn't mean it is... You know what is the best way to defeat something? Start doing this something - Starcraft tought me this... Holy crap ZvP is so easy and inba... jokes on me, it's super hard to pull off and now I know how both sides work...
@Aradia5589 Just start playing and don't care about people opinions. Watch Otzdarva's any guide and you will have lots of basics. Wraith is propably your best bet to start with (Must have sloppy butcher though), maybe Trapper.
Survivor main for now. Trying to get more into Killer, largely sticking to Legion and Demo-dog, but it's just a more stressful role tbh. At the moment I mostly play friendly to farm rift challenges and get used to the mechanics.
Kinda hoping that one day they might upgrade the tutorial mode so that you can try out different killers. I have little to no interest in playing the Trapper.
Both now.
I can't play fps type games, so only Survivor for me. If there was a third person view for killer I would play killer, but I currently can't.
I play for both sides
For an imbalanced Rin when alone (I play with dignity without moral filth)
And in the evening with friends against campers with tunnels (there is no other way to name the killers at the moment)
WHAT
Honda Accord 2021
I play survivor only to complete daily challenges, otherwise only killer. Playing durvivor is incredibly boring tbh
Take the hook off and put the same teleport mechanic as Piramed Red into teleporting the Surv, to another random hook on the map. So you can take out this 5 second BT/Agility which doesn't help at all to suver them against Tunelas.
Take the hook off and put the same teleport mechanic as Piramed Red into teleporting the Surv, to another random hook on the map. So you can take out this 5 second BT/Agility which doesn't help at all to suver them against Tunelas.
I'm a killler main that plays SWF and solo on occasion.
What can we do to not make the options solid white so I don't have to highlight them every single time?
I do not have a button to create polls, neither in this section, not in others
What platform are you on?
as it's showing for me on both mobile and PC
Homicide :)
PC, I don't use my phone to view the forums so I can't say
This is what I see @FeryGEN can you give me information on what browser etc you are on please? to try to narrow down what's causing this issue for you.
Felix by day, Clown by night.
Same issue here, it doesn't give me the option to create polls, which is what I think @FeryGEN meant.
For me, it's Chrome on Windows 11. Chrome version: 108.0.5359.125 64-bit
Same with me on Mobile, iOS 16.0.
The button would be above Quick Links, but isn't there.
Windows 7, 64 bit, Google Chrome ver. 108.0.5359.124
I am a Dead by Daylight main!
I've done some playing around with settings, can you check now please?
If not I'll look further into this in the morning, it's nearly midnight for me right now.
I think it worked? For me at least.. I can create polls now.
Always coming in clutch <3
It works! Oh god everything works!
whew, that's a relief!
Go forth, make polls! (and sorry for the inconvenience with the delay!) <3
Definitely killer. I just find it way more engaging and i think all of the add-ons and perk pool is much more balanced and varied. I like that it's solo experience too, i always prefer to work on my own.
I am lucky so many people enjoy playing survivor because i really do not. I just feel like as survivor most of the time you are not doing anything. Just my opinion though.
I was killer main for like 2 years and now im playing with friends idk its easy to counter killers i play like 4k hours ( i hate solo q )
I have a poll that I think will help with killers slugging
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/381476/i-updated-the-perk-so-who-think-this-should-be-a-perk-to-help-with-killers-slugging#latest
I propose introducing separate MMR ranks for survivors when playing solo and in a group.
This will allow you to achieve greater accuracy in selecting the enemy.
This will allow the developer to achieve better results from the match if desired.
I assume that another mandatory point for a successful match should be the presence of all running generators for the match and access to the gate.
Killer is better for me and survivor I always die
I play both because I feel like you do a disservice to the game if you don't play both, plus playing both makes you better at the game fundamentally because you know what both sides have to use. Yin and Yang.
I play both, but i like killer
I love playing killer and survivor but I am better with killer.