So you get downed and the latch onto the killers leg?
That's hilarious.
I love stupid not serious perk ideas. They would be rare to see, but hilarious.
this is only a concept. as it is it would need to be balanced so it is not op
It's once in a match so I guess it won't have enough impact.
How good would it be against slugging ? Not the best (I could see an irritated killer leave you on the ground on purpose after that)
Would it be hilarious ? Absolutely !
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So you get downed and the latch onto the killers leg?
That's hilarious.
I love stupid not serious perk ideas. They would be rare to see, but hilarious.
this is only a concept. as it is it would need to be balanced so it is not op
It's once in a match so I guess it won't have enough impact.
How good would it be against slugging ? Not the best (I could see an irritated killer leave you on the ground on purpose after that)
Would it be hilarious ? Absolutely !