while i do play both, at the end of the season i find myself to be a redrank killer, while my survivors are just somewhere between late green to mid purple rank...
I might play survivor a few rounds but I enjoy the killer gameplay the most but survivor is fun for me to see the other killers from a different perspective I was wondering if that's how I look
this month im a survivor because its spooooky to be chased by chainsaws and hear leatherface squeal. usually i play killer until i get up to the point that i cant deal with the frustration of the SWF then ill solo the survivor ladder like a jerk
Mostly survivor because I struggle to find games as the killer, the wait can be as short as ten minutes and as long as an hour but I don’t mind much tbh I like playing both :)
I like to play both survivor and killer but I've been recently been playing a lot of survivor in the red/purple ranks at around rank 3,4,5 while my killer rank is in green at around rank ten
I do play both, but because of where I live and it being winter right now, I've been playing survivor cause I've been lagging way too much as killer because of these cold temperatures and snow. For now, I only play killer if the daily is easy and doesnt require any hooks. Otherwise I get messaged saying "fix your wifi" and sentences with words I wont repeat.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Holy data collection, Batman.
Survivor, unless I am feeling frisky then I play Lisa 😎
Survivor only when with friends, so most of the time, even tho i actually prefer and consider myself a killer main.
Wowee, y'all listened, thank you very much! ❤
I’m starting to main survivor exclusively but I can’t change my answer. :P
I main Killer, but I play both pretty often now.
I usually play Killer however I've been playing a lot of Survivor recently.
while i do play both, at the end of the season i find myself to be a redrank killer, while my survivors are just somewhere between late green to mid purple rank...
i just enjoy the killer gameplay more...
This is really cool, but how do you make a poll?
EDIT: Nevermind, I have figured it out.
Both: 69%
Nice
Nobody disturb the sanctity of this perfect poll.
Dammit it's 68 now
I play both but I personally enjoy killer more
oh no a dead section again
I might play survivor a few rounds but I enjoy the killer gameplay the most but survivor is fun for me to see the other killers from a different perspective I was wondering if that's how I look
I've probably spent like 20% of my play time on survivor. I just like killer alot more than survivor.
dont worry, its 69% again ;)
68 again :(
darn...
alright, time to make new forum accounts to keep this a steady 69!
(just kidding)
I do have a second account...
But I lost the password a while ago so I can't even use it :P
NOOOOOOOOOO
welp, guess we'll have to rely on the community now.
dont disappoint us, fog travelers!
do your best!
Why does it always tell me that I cannot create a poll in the Polls category?
Vanila Hillbilly forever. <3 #ryanpezjunior
Both. Favor killer more sometimes but both.
this month im a survivor because its spooooky to be chased by chainsaws and hear leatherface squeal. usually i play killer until i get up to the point that i cant deal with the frustration of the SWF then ill solo the survivor ladder like a jerk
WE CAN DO IT, MAKE IT 69%
Mostly survivor because I struggle to find games as the killer, the wait can be as short as ten minutes and as long as an hour but I don’t mind much tbh I like playing both :)
I generally prefer killer but there are certain times of day that it takes way to long to find a lobby. Survivor is a close second though! :)
I hope everyone plays both so every one knows how it feels to be on both sides
Survivor main, but I play Killer for dailies and now for Rift challenges.. I have leveled the Hag to 50 and Trapper is in the upper 30s.
Sorry for the bump, but how do you create a poll?
No worries, this thread is pinned anyway. If you click the arrow next to the "New Discussion" option, you'll see the option to make a poll instead.
Thank you! ^-^
Is it possible to create a new poll that isn't in Polls?
I like to play both survivor and killer but I've been recently been playing a lot of survivor in the red/purple ranks at around rank 3,4,5 while my killer rank is in green at around rank ten
I do play both, but because of where I live and it being winter right now, I've been playing survivor cause I've been lagging way too much as killer because of these cold temperatures and snow. For now, I only play killer if the daily is easy and doesnt require any hooks. Otherwise I get messaged saying "fix your wifi" and sentences with words I wont repeat.
I generally play both roles equally.
I personally like surviver I'll try killer one dwy
mostly killer but if i have a bad game i switch or play another game.
Both, because I love to play survivor and killer, and I love to loop the killer around trees lol
Love and play all killer (except Billy) right now I'm having trouble with the Executioner adept.
As survivor I am a Ace main, have P3 lvl 50 with all perks on him but play others for challenges.
rank 3 survivor ... Rank 17 killer ... tells my story xD this is on my ps4
my pc gameplay is still fresh .. i think ive played survivor on it a couple of times.
I play killer for the following reasons:
No bad teammates
Lots of bloodpoints
Near instant matchmaking
More fun to play
Easier challenges
where is the role of fresh meat?
play both.
Obviously.
Survivor. Just purchased my LEADER long sleeve shirt at DBD Merch ;)
I used to play killer.
I've noticed at different times i'll get a game faster on which one I pick so I just try to alternate oftne.
Both but mostly survivor.
yee yee new subforum
woot woot