Don't you love when you escape a killer with an ebony mori?

And I don't mean through the hatch because you are the last one left. I mean get all the gens done and then escape. I hate killers who bring ebony moris. I think they are stupid and cheap. But in the rare cases I do escape it feels great. Makes it into one of the best games. I especially like teabagging them at the end. If a killer plays straight: No ebony moris, no camping, no Noed then I won't teabag. But ebony mori users deserve no mercy.

Comments

  • It's even better when they go full sweat too and you and a random teammate both escape

  • While it is satisfying it's no excuse to be toxic especially if the killer didn't simply tunnel you to death which it sounds like he didnt

  • i like killing meta slave survivors more tbh

  • @immortalls96 said:

    While it is satisfying it's no excuse to be toxic especially if the killer didn't simply tunnel you to death which it sounds like he didnt

    Teabagging is not toxic.

  • On PS4, I played against a Nurse yesterday on Haddonfield. We got all the gens done and she never hooked a single survivor (I think she only even got two hits). As soon as someone got an exit gate open and the EGC started, she disconnected. I was like "#########?" and then I saw she'd brought an Ebony Mori.

    I know it was rank reset, but that was still really ambitious of a brown-ranked Nurse to bring a Mori and expect to use it. I don't know about the other three survivors, but I was solo, so it's not like she was up against a 4-man SWF, either. She was just inexperienced.

  • So you're a basic toxic survivor then. Ok. The devs should put a 5 second cool down on the crouch button so survivors can't teabag. Same thing with flashlights.

  • Don't forget keys.

  • "If a killer plays straight: No ebony moris, no camping, no Noed then I won't teabag."

    -> "I'll only treat others with respect if they play how I want." 👎️

  • i bring the mori to have a better death animation than the boring third hook entity kill.

    its not too uncommon that perople escape from me when i bring one, as i still 2 hook them.

    and yet i get tons of hate / DCs for it...

    its hilarious xD

  • @Mister_xD said:

    i bring the mori to have a better death animation than the boring third hook entity kill.

    its not too uncommon that perople escape from me when i bring one, as i still 2 hook them.

    and yet i get tons of hate / DCs for it...

    its hilarious xD

    Funny, eh?

    I usually bring Moris in two cases (third one would be if I notice a player in my Lobby which I dont like, but this did not happen):

    Daily

    4 man SWF


    When it comes to 4 man SWFs, I just look how they play. If they play normally, I will not use my Mori. If they act toxic, I will use it and not act nice at all. Like, when I see OoO, they will not have much fun this game.

    Regarding Dailies, and this is where it is similar like you told "tons of hate": I 2-hook before I mori. Usually I have to use Ebonys anyway, because they are more common than Ivorys, but I mori only one person after two hooks. And then I get insulted for that... And when I say that I mori after the second Hook, because I have a Daily it is "Dont lie, you forgot that you have a Mori!!!"


    @topic:

    I dont care about Escapes, so if I get morid, it happens. I just dont like getting tunneled for the Mori so that the Killer can have an easy 3v1. When I escape, its ok, but most of the time, I dont escape when a Mori is used (game is balanced for downing each Survivor 3 times and not 2 times, so an escape is unlikely anyway).

  • @Chickenchaser said:

    So you're a basic toxic survivor then. Ok. The devs should put a 5 second cool down on the crouch button so survivors can't teabag. Same thing with flashlights.

    Don't be so butthurt about a random guy on the other side of the world pressing the ctrl button multiple times, geeg..

  • All that's really needed is the ivory for the case when you need to immediately remove a survivor from the game. The Cypress is the Tier 1 version, the Ebony is the T3 version.