Nurse Change Predictions

So I have little to no experience with Nurse as I recently switched to PC and most of my time was on the PS4 so I avoided her with a 10 foot pole and respected those brave enough to play her. I would like to know your predictions on what her add-on changes could be or what you hope to see because she'll most likely be getting Ultra Rare add-ons now and those could be anything.

Me personally, I was taking a look and saw that Plaid Flannel is a Purple add-on but it looks like a beginner add-on since it shows the distance, that should be a common add-on since no experienced player would use it and only beginners would want to know how far they're going. An experienced player wouldn't waste their time on that when they replace it with something good so I hope that becomes a Common add-on.

So everyone who reads this, open your mind and come up with some crazy ######### because the sky is the limit since we now have Killers with 2 abilities and add-ons that CHANGE ABILITIES. Sure Nurse is getting changed but what if they give her an add-on that gives her something new? She could become a whole new Killer, anything is possible.

Comments

  • Maybe a new add-on that makes her teleporting sound quieter (not totally silent)?

    Considering the adjustments to her existing add-ons, it would have been enough if the devs made the add-ons non-stackable (no more Omega) and added a downside to the Fragile Wheeze.

  • I'd love to see a cool addon where she gets an aura read on a blink hit survivor or perhaps within her tr as an ultra rare

  • @immortalls96 said:

    I'd love to see a cool addon where she gets an aura read on a blink hit survivor or perhaps within her tr as an ultra rare

    That would be a cool Ultra.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    I'd love to see a cool addon where she gets an aura read on a blink hit survivor or perhaps within her tr as an ultra rare

    You mean after she hit the survivor, the survivor's aura is visible for x amount of seconds?

    Hmm...since a lot of other killers have similar add-ons, maybe the devs will add effects like Blindness & Hemorrhage for x seconds to her blink hits?

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684447#Comment_684447

    You mean after she hit the survivor, the survivor's aura is visible for x amount of seconds?

    Hmm...since a lot of other killers have similar add-ons, maybe the devs will add effects like Blindness & Hemorrhage for x seconds to her blink hits?

    Please God no..that's so lazy and useless

  • Yeah, I know. I don't use these add-ons.

  • "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Haemorrhage Status Effect for 30 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Blindness Status Effect for 30 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Exhuastion Status Effect for 15 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Mangled Status Effect for 60 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Hindered Status Effect for 30 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Broken Status Effect for 60 seconds."

    //Mid-tier Killer add-ons in a nutshell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

  • I was playing Hag, saw this post, and it gave me an idea for an ultra. You know how, when Nurse blinks, her body vanishes and there's that dash like effect till she reappears? What if her body didn't leave, the dash effect disappeared. It would be similar to Spirit's passive phase. Survivor wouldn't know she blinked, and would need to guess that was the case.

  • It's horrible they even do that to killers

  • They will probably remove all extra blinks on add-ons (except an ultra rare?) and increase her stun time after missed blinks to legion levels.

    As for what changes to her add-ons besides that I can only guess useless status effects and hopefully a silent blink add-on.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684447#Comment_684447

    You mean after she hit the survivor, the survivor's aura is visible for x amount of seconds?

    Hmm...since a lot of other killers have similar add-ons, maybe the devs will add effects like Blindness & Hemorrhage for x seconds to her blink hits?

    I myself find their fascination with ''Blindness'' truly aggravating, it's like when they want a status effect they all start laughing and immediately shout ''BLINDNESS''!

  • I think it will be a full wipe and chage of all add ons. Old killers add ons are very inconsistent in terms of the description and many have drawbacks that don't really function like accuracy.


    Obvious omegablink and 5 blink will be gone, and they will have to give some benefits to avoid the collective REEEE of nurse mains, so I wouldn't expect anything to be considered a straight nerf.

  • @Rivyn said:

    I was playing Hag, saw this post, and it gave me an idea for an ultra. You know how, when Nurse blinks, her body vanishes and there's that dash like effect till she reappears? What if her body didn't leave, the dash effect disappeared. It would be similar to Spirit's passive phase. Survivor wouldn't know she blinked, and would need to guess that was the case.

    Yeah, another Killer where you can only guess what is happening. Sounds really cool and interactive. Just getting smacked by a Nurse which is far away because there is no way to know if she is blinking or not. Nah, please not.


    @topic:

    I hope that this Training Add-On will become Common. I used it once, when I was slightly better with Nurse (I still feel dumb when playing her), and it confused me so much. But using it as a Training Wheel because of the low rarity would be better.

    Other than that, Multiblinks need to go.

    For the Range Add-Ons, they both need a Rarity Increase (Green to Pink and yellow to green or maybe even purple) and Downsides, because they are buffing more than Range, so the other stuff that gets buffed (e.g. Travel Speed) needs to be nerfed.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684476#Comment_684476

    Yeah, another Killer where you can only guess what is happening. Sounds really cool and interactive. Just getting smacked by a Nurse which is far away because there is no way to know if she is blinking or not. Nah, please not.

    @topic:

    I hope that this Training Add-On will become Common. I used it once, when I was slightly better with Nurse (I still feel dumb when playing her), and it confused me so much. But using it as a Training Wheel because of the low rarity would be better.

    Other than that, Multiblinks need to go.

    For the Range Add-Ons, they both need a Rarity Increase (Green to Pink and yellow to green or maybe even purple) and Downsides, because they are buffing more than Range, so the other stuff that gets buffed (e.g. Travel Speed) needs to be nerfed.

    Glad your not on the balance team..

  • @Pennosuke said:

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Haemorrhage Status Effect for 30 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Blindness Status Effect for 30 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Exhuastion Status Effect for 15 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Mangled Status Effect for 60 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Hindered Status Effect for 30 seconds."

    "Survivors hit by Blink Attack suffer from the Broken Status Effect for 60 seconds."

    //Mid-tier Killer add-ons in a nutshell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

    How bout survivors hit by her blink attack suffer from the EXPOSED status effect... someone is bound to read that and assume its OP.

  • Nice post. Can you elaborate? I mean, you cannot seriously say that the Range- and Multiblink-Add Ons are fine.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    I'm going to assume that "accuracy" will actually become a thing instead of a thing add-ons say but doesn't actually change anything.

    I've never seen "decreases accuracy of the blink" feel any different at all from normal.

    I doubt that this can happen. It is a straight line after all. You cannot be inaccurate on a straight line (which is generated as a line between two points).

  • She will be made into a pile of garbage, then made decent after an outrage, mark my words

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684571#Comment_684571

    It's not supposed to be a straight line though. Think of it like as you charge the blink, there's a circle moving forward. Accuracy represents how big this circle is, and you can end up anywhere in the circle. Higher accuracy means a smaller circle. Lower accuracy means a bigger circle, thus a larger margin of error.

    I mean, when using Plaid Flannel, you see the landing area as a point. If it would be a circle, yeah, I agree, this can indeed be accurate. But at least for me it looks like you are blinking to a Point, and a line between two points cannot be inaccurate.

    But nevertheless, accuracy reduction does not do anything for Nurse currently.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684558#Comment_684558

    Nice post. Can you elaborate? I mean, you cannot seriously say that the Range- and Multiblink-Add Ons are fine.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684565#Comment_684565

    I doubt that this can happen. It is a straight line after all. You cannot be inaccurate on a straight line (which is generated as a line between two points).

    Sure, it would suck having the ultra rare addon weve waited for on nurse to be a trashy version of an addon she already has..and reducing the speed on these addons would mean one slight mistake and you lose the chase and she becomes hilariously easy to dodge, and I know her best addons are a tad overboard however I'm not of the opinion she should be left with nothing decent

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684571#Comment_684571

    It's not supposed to be a straight line though. Think of it like as you charge the blink, there's a circle moving forward. Accuracy represents how big this circle is, and you can end up anywhere in the circle. Higher accuracy means a smaller circle. Lower accuracy means a bigger circle, thus a larger margin of error.

    In other words make playing impossible..?

  • Some people are overreacting I do however think we will see some trash add-ons because of how hard it is to balance her with add-ons in mind as she is balanced without them.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Some people are overreacting I do however think we will see some trash add-ons because of how hard it is to balance her with add-ons in mind as she is balanced without them.

    So are survivors but they are allowed to stack up their powers up to 4 times..its why I feel the devs need to leave her some decent addons at least so she doesnt get overwhelmed

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684672#Comment_684672

    So are survivors but they are allowed to stack up their powers up to 4 times..its why I feel the devs need to leave her some decent addons at least so she doesnt get overwhelmed

    And what exactly would you be talking about?

  • They should have turn nurse speed higher for when she blinks on console so I can actually be good

  • Atm? At least let her keep her blink speed addons..and at least make her ultra rare useful

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684681#Comment_684681

    Atm? At least let her keep her blink speed addons..and at least make her ultra rare useful

    I'm assuming you mean the actual speed add-ons and not the range ones. I'd let her keep them personally but don't let them stack.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684685#Comment_684685

    I'm assuming you mean the actual speed add-ons and not the range ones. I'd let her keep them personally but don't let them stack.

    Yes that's correct , that way she can still gain map pressure and some chase boost without being massively overbearing..lol could you imagine stacking blink speed ? Youd never be able to control that properly lol..youd have no time to react to where you are fast enough

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684688#Comment_684688

    Yes that's correct , that way she can still gain map pressure and some chase boost without being massively overbearing..lol could you imagine stacking blink speed ? Youd never be able to control that properly lol..youd have no time to react to where you are fast enough

    Hmm I'd agree with that, mainly for the rework I hope they make good add-ons with powerful effects but downsides that can also hurt you for bad plays, I'd personally also either completely eradicate those damned omega blink add-ons or leave them in as well just make them unstackable.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684571#Comment_684571

    Sure, it would suck having the ultra rare addon weve waited for on nurse to be a trashy version of an addon she already has..and reducing the speed on these addons would mean one slight mistake and you lose the chase and she becomes hilariously easy to dodge, and I know her best addons are a tad overboard however I'm not of the opinion she should be left with nothing decent

    Ah, you are one of the guys who thinks that Nurse needs Add-Ons in the first place.

  • Give her some dumb-fun transformative add-on

    Cowboy's Last Breath

    - Removes The Nurse's ability to teleport

    - Slightly increases movement speed

    - Tremendously increased fatigue timer

    - The Nurse can now pull survivors she has LOS to herself

    - 'Howdy pardner'


    :P

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684690#Comment_684690

    Hmm I'd agree with that, mainly for the rework I hope they make good add-ons with powerful effects but downsides that can also hurt you for bad plays, I'd personally also either completely eradicate those damned omega blink add-ons or leave them in as well just make them unstackable.

    I'd rather not see the current system of addons that are ######### due to unreasonable downsides, just dont let her stack anything I say

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684662#Comment_684662

    Ah, you are one of the guys who thinks that Nurse needs Add-Ons in the first place.

    Yea because if survivors are allowed to have things that can complete gens in ten seconds it's only fair nurse gets something too..cant be biased or you kill your game

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684696#Comment_684696

    I'd rather not see the current system of addons that are ######### due to unreasonable downsides, just dont let her stack anything I say

    As far as I can tell the add ons that increase range are still too good when not stacked. If all they do is not have the Nurse addons stack, then they might as well just not do anything. Using both a range add on and an extra blink addon makes her still ridiculous. They need to really rework those addons and make them all less useful, since her base power even without addons is already insanely strong.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/684665#Comment_684665

    That doesn't make her impossible to play, so long as they don't make the circle 8 meters huge or something like that.

    For something like blink range add-ons which not only changes how far you can blink, but how fast you travel, this seems to be a fair to me and makes sense. You can get there further and fast, but when it comes to attacking, you may need to correct yourself before getting that swing, instead of blinking 40+ meters away and smacking someone instantly before they can even react.

    But your leaving that to rng..which already makes the pig limited in her potential..I'd be pissed if I timed a blink perfectly and charged it perfectly just to dead zone me into a wall due to rng based bs..that's why inaccuracy couldnt be a thing after nurse lost her lock on..it wouldnt have been fair

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685226#Comment_685226

    As far as I can tell the add ons that increase range are still too good when not stacked. If all they do is not have the Nurse addons stack, then they might as well just not do anything. Using both a range add on and an extra blink addon makes her still ridiculous. They need to really rework those addons and make them all less useful, since her base power even without addons is already insanely strong.

    Perhaps but slapping on huge downsides has resulted in those addons being the only good ones and so itll just be the same thing with different addon sets..hence why I say adjust as needed but dont go back to this system because it will not work out how they thibk..just piss off nurse players and as I mentioned. Survivors get to use many powerful things that have no real downsides , so nurse should be the same way

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685244#Comment_685244

    Perhaps but slapping on huge downsides has resulted in those addons being the only good ones and so itll just be the same thing with different addon sets..hence why I say adjust as needed but dont go back to this system because it will not work out how they thibk..just piss off nurse players and as I mentioned. Survivors get to use many powerful things that have no real downsides , so nurse should be the same way

    Understandable. However, you say nurse should also be able to use powerful things with no downsides, just like survivors. There's a difference though, Nurse's base power is already very strong. Of course any strong addon then will just make her op.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685251#Comment_685251

    Understandable. However, you say nurse should also be able to use powerful things with no downsides, just like survivors. There's a difference though, Nurse's base power is already very strong. Of course any strong addon then will just make her op.

    Same with survivors but they can stack any effect up to 4 times..and I'm not saying let her have massive addons but if I see useless blindness and hemorrhage I'm going to have strong things to say because its bs a gen can be done in ten seconds with only two people but nurse cannot be allowed to have good addons? What kind of twisted logic is that?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685247#Comment_685247

    As if Omega Blink in its current form is anymore fair for the survivors? Lmao.

    Veering off a few meters to the left or right of where you're aiming from 30+ meter long range blink, with the ability to still correct yourself, is the same as the Pig's power literally being 1/4th of the maximum potential it could be? Huh?

    It doesn't even compare to me. They're completely different things. May as well argue that the blink is about as RNG as getting items in a chest so Plunderer's should always give you med-kits with insta heals or keys whenever the hatch spawns.

    Either they nerf Omega Blink hard so range add-ons barely do anything, or they add a negative side of it which actually impacts the Nurse in a meaningful way to balance out how ridiculously powerful it currently is. I think reducing the accuracy of the blink, like it's SUPPOSED to do where super long range blinks you can't literally just snipe someone with literally zero warning for the survivor, is fair.

    Except it isnt..its strong but I'd say a ten second gen is stronger..I'm looking for fair as well but not looking for rng based handicaps on the killer..no thanks

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685260#Comment_685260

    Same with survivors but they can stack any effect up to 4 times..and I'm not saying let her have massive addons but if I see useless blindness and hemorrhage I'm going to have strong things to say because its bs a gen can be done in ten seconds with only two people but nurse cannot be allowed to have good addons? What kind of twisted logic is that?

    Again, though, other killers have good addons because their power doesn't become ridiculous if it gets buffed via addons. With how strong Nurse's power is, though, it's hard to create any strong addons for her without making her op. I guess they could do without addons that inflict Blindness or hemorrhage though, they really are useless.

  • @ad19970 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685263#Comment_685263

    Again, though, other killers have good addons because their power doesn't become ridiculous if it gets buffed via addons. With how strong Nurse's power is, though, it's hard to create any strong addons for her without making her op. I guess they could do without addons that inflict Blindness or hemorrhage though, they really are useless.

    I'd be interested in addons that arnt like purple addon strong..all I want is for her addons to not be useless just to baby people who vs her..at this point the only addons I hope she keeps are blink speed, they're useful and not extreme which is the basis of what I mean..she gets slightly better map ressure and chase tools without the crazy distances

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685279#Comment_685279

    Then don't have ANY range add-ons as an option at all then. Works for me. ยฏ\_(ใƒ„)_/ยฏ

    I wouldnt be opposed to that as well..I'd rather not have them at all if they are pointless or not even fun

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685295#Comment_685295

    I mean, you think the literal strongest thing in this game that has no counterplay and therefore, the thing that's currently not fair at all, isn't "that strong", so it's hard to take you seriously at all, if I'm being honest.

    I dunno, maybe you need to go up against Zubat when he uses an Omegablink nurse to see how ridiculously powerful it truly is.

    Like I said..It is strong but being able to do a gen in ten seconds is mathematically stronger still..i never said it wasnt strong..just pointed out nurse is hardly the worst perpetrator of bs not by a mile

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685304#Comment_685304

    Except nothing in this game lets you do generators in 10 seconds.

    The only thing that lets you do that is Left Behind in its current state. Which if you're calling Left Behind OP, well... then you're just trolling.

    No actually it is very possible , 2 survivors with engineer toolboxes and bnp..just two..dont even need pts..I'm no troll, im just not looking at this one sidedly

  • An Add-on that removes the looking-down part of the stun?

    Idk, i don't really got any cool ideas for her.


    I was thinking that maybe she could get an Add-on that would allow her to Blink back to where she Blinked away from last Blink.

    (Simply said: You Blink from location #1 to #2, then press LCTRL, and you move from #2 to #1.

    Must be done before you get fatigued.)

    But then i thought: "Lol, this ain't useful", so i scrapped it. ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685312#Comment_685312

    That does not equal being able to do a generator in 10 seconds. Even if you used Proved Thyself with it.

    It can be countered via using Franklin's Demise, which you'd be stupid to not bring if you saw 4 survivors with 4 tool boxes.

    Also, that would be two iridescent add-ons and two very rares, for ONE generator, of which, you would be repairing the rest of the generators at normal speed because Engineering toolboxes do not last very long at all. This is also assuming the Nurse is bringing nothing to slow the game down at all (she will), and it's less efficient than just working on separate generators in the first place.

    Omega Blink uses just a rare and an uncommon. She could also bring a mori for good measure, which basically single-handedly does the same thing for a killer that you're complaining about.

    Omega Blink Nurse can literally have a survivor that's healthy be downed from start to finish, from 40 meters away, in 10 seconds, with almost no counter play. Best you can hope for is using Dead Hard to extend the chase by maybe 5~7 seconds. Survivors with that set up may literally not even be able to finish the first generator before she comes over, because she can travel so fast, so quickly. I've literally seen good Omega Blink nurses have the survivors all downed within 90 seconds of a match, and it's not like the survivors were simply incompetent, either.

    Either way, let's say even if your example does hold weight -- because one thing that's bullshit exists, doesn't mean we should add another to counteract it. Then you just have two bullshit set-ups in the game. There's a reason Nurses add-ons are getting changed. There's a reason old BNP doesn't exist anymore.

    The difference is percentages..1 down in 90 seconds is not equivalent to 1 out of give gens in 10..even if you cant do it repeatedly..you still have a big chuck of the toolboxes which make gens very fast indeed..and just running pts allows a gen to be most of the way done in the time it takes the killer to pick up and hook a survivor..its disgusting..I dont want bs in the game..but ignoring one and not the other has a word to describe it , you know what it is..I know..all I'm saying..is if that's getting looked into..the other should too..all I want for nurse are decent useful and fun addons..because survivors will not get the same treatment in exchange..quite the opposite within the coming months in fact..now..looking at this from the middle row you'll see why I think it's kind of screwy

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/685349#Comment_685349

    A killer doesn't need to pick up and hook a survivor though. In this situation, the best thing to do is to just slug.

    Me saying that Nurses can end matches in 90 seconds isn't me blowing smoke out of my butt.

    Should generator speed be looked into? Maybe. But this isn't a discussion about generators and their speeds. This is a discussion about Nurse and her add-ons. If you want to discuss ways to balance the other end, make your own thread on the subject.

    Also, it doesn't seem like toolboxes and BNPs are even the problem here. To pull that off, you'd need to be in a 4 man SWF. Which means SWFs is the problem, not the items themselves.

    Well swf isnt going anywhere so that is pointless to being up..however solos and swf will become very similar I am staying on topic..just making logical comparison, but I've said my piece, I shall go