It's something that we've started doing a couple months back. Right now, it's basically just a way for us to recognize people who have been around for a while and either helped people or posted a lot of constructive feedback (good or bad). We'll usually offer them to a couple more people each month.
It's something that we've started doing a couple months back. Right now, it's basically just a way for us to recognize people who have been around for a while and either helped people or posted a lot of constructive feedback (good or bad). We'll usually offer them to a couple more people each month.
It's something that we've started doing a couple months back. Right now, it's basically just a way for us to recognize people who have been around for a while and either helped people or posted a lot of constructive feedback (good or bad). We'll usually offer them to a couple more people each month.
-Is Wishing he gets red background and bloody Myers-
It's something that we've started doing a couple months back. Right now, it's basically just a way for us to recognize people who have been around for a while and either helped people or posted a lot of constructive feedback (good or bad). We'll usually offer them to a couple more people each month.
It's something that we've started doing a couple months back. Right now, it's basically just a way for us to recognize people who have been around for a while and either helped people or posted a lot of constructive feedback (good or bad). We'll usually offer them to a couple more people each month.
I was wondering about that myself when I saw a red ash a month ago, but ended up not focusing on it so much. Thank you for the clarification. : )
It's something that we've started doing a couple months back. Right now, it's basically just a way for us to recognize people who have been around for a while and either helped people or posted a lot of constructive feedback (good or bad). We'll usually offer them to a couple more people each month.
Glad you agree. You just have to ask the mods for one I think. Usually I think you have to ask them 3 times for one. The second time you ask them they give you a greyish one for some reason. But the goal is for the legendary red ones!
Glad you agree. You just have to ask the mods for one I think. Usually I think you have to ask them 3 times for one. The second time you ask them they give you a greyish one for some reason. But the goal is for the legendary red ones!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's something that we've started doing a couple months back. Right now, it's basically just a way for us to recognize people who have been around for a while and either helped people or posted a lot of constructive feedback (good or bad). We'll usually offer them to a couple more people each month.
Gotcha. Thank you.
Weed out the troublemakers.
๐
๐ฌ
I'm a bad boy.
-Is Wishing he gets red background and bloody Myers-
-Is also hiding behind a bush-
Can I has orange Calm Spirit? ๐
It only comes in red.๐ฌ
In case you need to know, only 4 members have them right now:
@NMCKE
@Boss
@GrootDude
@twistedmonkey
I'll update next month...
...aka I'll forget.
@Elk as well.
Wow, that's a pretty good incentive to be more active on the forums, lol
The forums are the real end game and the only red ranks that matter.
Same, basically
Red legion wouldn't look too bad either. : )
I was wondering about that myself when I saw a red ash a month ago, but ended up not focusing on it so much. Thank you for the clarification. : )
If I ever got one, which I won't, I'll get a red Spirit Fury.
Me: Kinda wants a red icon
Also me: doesn't do anything to be more active
Okay I didn't create this thread so people could ask for red icons.
All yall people freaking out about the red icons when you can already get one!
see!
Looks like a nice pfp. :o
Lmao this is me, except I'm only active in bursts.
Plus I tend to rub people the wrong way quite often. But I do have my friends lol
That's why I don't have one :D
Glad you agree. You just have to ask the mods for one I think. Usually I think you have to ask them 3 times for one. The second time you ask them they give you a greyish one for some reason. But the goal is for the legendary red ones!
Is this true?
I wanna see a UR Mindbreaker!
An ultra rare would look like this:
Although we don't use ultra rare for the fancy red ones, we use a much more red colour.
It's a pfp so epic people sign off for a month because they can't handle it.
I must get the UR mindbreaker now
Time to get to work
Or even forever! It's the best!
And that was the day Hoodedfengm1n was on the forums for 24 hours a day...
Wait, hold up
I don't want it then. Calm Spirit with a red background is a contradiction xD
I'm so going to use this for discussions later! XD