New survivor perks <3

sur1.png sur2.png sur3.png sur4.png sur5.png sur6.png

I think they're kinda good <3 What do you guys think?

Comments

  • I just don’t get the point of being able to see your own scratch marks.. how is that ever gonna be useful for the survivor? Other than that I like all the perks and as a killer main I think they’re balanced.

  • I love them all!!!

  • @Kycer said:

    I just don’t get the point of being able to see your own scratch marks.. how is that ever gonna be useful for the survivor? Other than that I like all the perks and as a killer main I think they’re balanced.

    I think it will help to make some decisions if you lost a chase, like faking out the scratch marks etc

  • @screamdreamsx said:

    I love them all!!!

    I really like this one with second phase pause. It might be a very useful for noob3 XD

  • @Kycer said:

    I just don’t get the point of being able to see your own scratch marks.. how is that ever gonna be useful for the survivor? Other than that I like all the perks and as a killer main I think they’re balanced.

    It allows survivors to gain an insight onto what exactly the killer can see. Survivors will now be able to use scratch marks to lose the killer much more effectively. Its increased walking speed is also pretty good.

  • @Ihatelife I’m a little worried that Camaraderie will just cause SWF to rush a hook even more than they already do and the person on hook will never die because each time it’s another 14 seconds to the timer.... but that’s the only perk i have any worries about from a killer perspective XD. As a survivor I have no complaints about never dying haha

  • The scratch mark perk gonna be counter to Predator, not that I see many killers use it. But it's a perk good for spirit, so scratch mark perk gonna be a counter to Spirit?

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644449#Comment_644449

    It allows survivors to gain an insight onto what exactly the killer can see. Survivors will now be able to use scratch marks to lose the killer much more effectively. Its increased walking speed is also pretty good.

    Just play killer if you wanna know how your scratch marks look like.. and the increased walk speed is pretty useless tbh.. i mean first you must be injured.. and it doesn’t boost your sprinting speed, only your walking speed.. urban evasion works whether your healthy or injured and gives you %100 crouching movement speed.. i think Urban is way better than this perk tbh

  • Babysitter : meh

    Camaraderie : useless

    Second Wind < Self-Care

    Better Together < Kindred

    Fixated : useless

    Inner Strength < Self-Care

    😕

  • @screamdreamsx said:

    @Ihatelife I’m a little worried that Camaraderie will just cause SWF to rush a hook even more than they already do and the person on hook will never die because each time it’s another 14 seconds to the timer.... but that’s the only perk i have any worries about from a killer perspective XD. As a survivor I have no complaints about never dying haha

    I was more like talking about the situation when you have a lil time on bar and then survivors run to you and you will be saved 😍

  • @Kycer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644479#Comment_644479

    Just play killer if you wanna know how your scratch marks look like.. and the increased walk speed is pretty useless tbh.. i mean first you must be injured.. and it doesn’t boost your sprinting speed, only your walking speed.. urban evasion works whether your healthy or injured and gives you %100 crouching movement speed.. i think Urban is way better than this perk tbh

    It works when you're healthy. Kinda sad that this doesn't work in both states.

  • Better Together is pretty useless. I mean I run Bond and I can find people on gens easily. If someone is on a gen across the map, I'm not going to waste precious time trekking all the way across the map. I'll find one closer to me.

  • @Kycer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644479#Comment_644479

    Just play killer if you wanna know how your scratch marks look like.. and the increased walk speed is pretty useless tbh.. i mean first you must be injured.. and it doesn’t boost your sprinting speed, only your walking speed.. urban evasion works whether your healthy or injured and gives you %100 crouching movement speed.. i think Urban is way better than this perk tbh

    By playing killer you only get a general understanding of what your scratch marks look like, the perk gives you an exact image. Also, the increased walking works when UNinjured not injured.

  • @Chatkovski said:

    Babysitter : meh

    Camaraderie : useless

    Second Wind < Self-Care

    Better Together < Kindred

    Fixated : useless

    Inner Strength < Self-Care

    😕

    Inner strength is much quicker and more hidden than healing with self-care. And only needs to break a totem to activate which can be done at any time to prepare for later situations.

    Second wind let’s you heal and repair (or other action of choice) at the same time again at a faster rate than self care.

    IMO both > self care

  • @Chatkovski said:

    Babysitter : meh

    Camaraderie : useless

    Second Wind < Self-Care

    Better Together < Kindred

    Fixated : useless

    Inner Strength < Self-Care

    😕

    Inner Strength is way better than Self Care.

  • Seems very good to me also, destroying a totems now will be a pleasure 😎

  • @Kycer said:

    I just don’t get the point of being able to see your own scratch marks.. how is that ever gonna be useful for the survivor? Other than that I like all the perks and as a killer main I think they’re balanced.

    It can be used by survivors in a plethora of ways. For example, the perk Dance With Me gives you no scratch marks for 3 seconds after you do a rushed locker exit or a rushed vault. But, it can be hard to gauge those 3 seconds. This perk will help you to know when your scratches return.

    Or it can be used to hide when you break line of sight with a killer. You can finally know that the killer won't see your scratch marks and you can hide.

    Or against The Spirit. Using this in conjunction with Iron Will can help you to juke her out. All in all, it can help you be better prepared for various situations and various killers.

    Or if paired with the perk Lightweight, you can see the improvement in how fast your scratch marks disappear.

    And that walking speed bonus is really nice as well.

  • @DrVeloxcity said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644449#Comment_644449

    It can be used by survivors in a plethora of ways. For example, the perk Dance With Me gives you no scratch marks for 3 seconds after you do a rushed locker exit or a rushed vault. But, it can be hard to gauge those 3 seconds. This perk will help you to know when your scratches return.

    Or it can be used to hide when you break line of sight with a killer. You can finally know that the killer won't see your scratch marks and you can hide.

    Or against The Spirit. Using this in conjunction with Iron Will can help you to juke her out. All in all, it can help you be better prepared for various situations and various killers.

    Or if paired with the perk Lightweight, you can see the improvement in how fast your scratch marks disappear.

    And that walking speed bonus is really nice as well.

    Pairing it with Dance with Me was my first thought too!

  • @Kycer said:

    I just don’t get the point of being able to see your own scratch marks.. how is that ever gonna be useful for the survivor? Other than that I like all the perks and as a killer main I think they’re balanced.

    That perk is gonna be my go to go perk.

    Shhh

  • Oh my bad, that’s not too bad then. It’s because it says ‘if at any time’ which suggests any and every time someone enters the area

  • There are only 5 totems, which must be found (it is less time on the generators) and which take time to be destroyed. Look for a totem, destroy it, and go to a locker to heal actually being the worst possible use.

    The ideal use is to destroy a totem as soon as possible, and also pray that the other survivors do not destroy the other totems. And if other survivors also use this perk...

    Inner Strength will be useful only once per game. Self-Care is useful throughout the game.

  • Second Wind seems kinda bad (it's 1-2 heals per game... granted it's a passive heal which I guess is nice if you're being efficient and don't want to waste time healing. But it is a highly situational heal that you have a good chance of never seeing).

    Fixated is a perk I'd recommend to players who are new since a lot of time it's hard for them to grasp the concept of not sprinting everywhere, but who really buys DLC characters when they're just beginning the game? Otherwise I'd just recommend Urban Evasion.

    Inner Strength is the wild card and will really depend on how meta the perk is... there's only 5 totems on any given map so if everyone is taking it then SOMEONE is going to have a tough time activating it.

    The rest of the perks range from decent to great.


    All-in-all, seems like one of the best chapters perk-wise for Survivors (not counting how broken release Decisive Strike/Borrowed Time/Mettle of Man were).

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    Better Together is pretty useless. I mean I run Bond and I can find people on gens easily. If someone is on a gen across the map, I'm not going to waste precious time trekking all the way across the map. I'll find one closer to me.

    I feel like it’s actually a good combination of Bond and Kindred, in a way. It’s useful for getting faster generator work with others, especially with Leader, and will be good for the last (or any, really) generator for others to know the generator you are on is in progress (so please take the killer the other way!!). And seeing where everybody is when someone goes down gives you an idea of whether you should be moving closer for a save or whether you should stay and finish generator, especially good for playing solo.

  • None of those perks will even get near meta. Like every patch, survs just get useless perks if they arent cashgrabs.

  • Killers gonna cry on Inner strenght. Thats my call.


    Get unhooked, go in a locker, get grabbed, DS, go back in the locker, Head on, go back in the locker. GG you're healed and are gaining at least 30 sec for the team while you did pretty much... Memes.

  • @Jago said:

    Killers gonna cry on Inner strenght. Thats my call.

    Get unhooked, go in a locker, get grabbed, DS, go back in the locker, Head on, go back in the locker. GG you're healed and are gaining at least 30 sec for the team while you did pretty much... Memes.

    Perk only works outside of TR, that situation is an impossibility.

  • Fixated looks really, really interesting. It's my favourite by far. It's not only for new players with the current status of scratchmarks being so buggy. Also being able to walk at about 70% speed will be great for stealth.

    Second Wind & Inner Strength are decent but won't replace any meta perks. The other perks are not good.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644731#Comment_644731

    Perk only works outside of TR, that situation is an impossibility.

    Yeah ? Where is it mentionned.

  • @Jago said:

    Killers gonna cry on Inner strenght. Thats my call.

    Get unhooked, go in a locker, get grabbed, DS, go back in the locker, Head on, go back in the locker. GG you're healed and are gaining at least 30 sec for the team while you did pretty much... Memes.

    Wouldn't even be mad. Be sure to bring a firecracker with you too for extra BM between the locker hops. If you pull it off, props

  • 20190822_203158.jpg

    (Please ignore, I'mstupid and made a huge mistake)

  • Fixated is probably my new most beloved perk in the game for survivors. I hoped we would get perk like this forever.

  • I'M SO DUMB I THOUGH YOU MEANT SECOND WIND

  • @HP150 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644731#Comment_644731

    Wouldn't even be mad. Be sure to bring a firecracker with you too for extra BM between the locker hops. If you pull it off, props

    Damn that starts to look like a nice perma disability combo ! Thanks.

  • @screamdreamsx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644560#Comment_644560

    I feel like it’s actually a good combination of Bond and Kindred, in a way. It’s useful for getting faster generator work with others, especially with Leader, and will be good for the last (or any, really) generator for others to know the generator you are on is in progress (so please take the killer the other way!!). And seeing where everybody is when someone goes down gives you an idea of whether you should be moving closer for a save or whether you should stay and finish generator, especially good for playing solo.

    But all it shows is when someone is on a gen. Bond and empathy show people doing anything. If I want to find people on a gen Bond can do that.

  • But even so I'm pretty sure you have to spend a full, interrupted 8 seconds in the locker. If you don't then it needs to work like that.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644708#Comment_644708

    But all it shows is when someone is on a gen. Bond and empathy show people doing anything. If I want to find people on a gen Bond can do that. I don't want to know if someone is on a gen across the map. I'm not going to go all the way over there just to work on a gen with someone.

    You will not see people working on a gen across the map. Only within 32 meters.

  • @Kycer said:

    I just don’t get the point of being able to see your own scratch marks.. how is that ever gonna be useful for the survivor? Other than that I like all the perks and as a killer main I think they’re balanced.

    I think it makes for a really great trainer perk, like Window of Opportunity. I'm looking forward to running it so I can learn to counter the Spirit.

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644769#Comment_644769

    You will not see people working on a gen across the map. Only within 32 meters.

    There you go. Even more useless. Bond can show you that at 36 meters.

  • @Dwight_Fairfield said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644780#Comment_644780

    There you go. Even more useless. Bond can show you that at 36 meters.

    Yup. The second effect of Better Together still makes the perk not worth running. Bond is still the better choice.

  • @HP150 said:

    Second Wind seems kinda bad (it's one heal per game... granted it's a passive heal which I guess is nice if you're being efficient and don't want to waste time healing. But it is a highly situational heal that you have a good chance of never seeing).

    Fixated is a perk I'd recommend to players who are new since a lot of time it's hard for them to grasp the concept of not sprinting everywhere, but who really buys DLC characters when they're just beginning the game? Otherwise I'd just recommend Urban Evasion.

    Inner Strength is the wild card and will really depend on how meta the perk is... there's only 5 totems on any given map so if everyone is taking it then SOMEONE is going to have a tough time activating it.

    The rest of the perks range from decent to great.

    All-in-all, seems like one of the best chapters perk-wise for Survivors (not counting how broken release Decisive Strike/Borrowed Time/Mettle of Man were).

    afaik second wind isin't limited to once per game, it simply activates and deactivates. says nothing about it being a single use.

    that being said it does sound hard yet worthwhile to proc.


  • @Maelstrom10 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644682#Comment_644682

    afaik second wind isin't limited to once per game, it simply activates and deactivates. says nothing about it being a single use.

    that being said it does sound hard yet worthwhile to proc.

    Right, right. Got a bit of it mixed up with Camaraderie (requiring the struggle state). Fixed it, "1-2 heals per game".

  • New build ; adrenaline, sprint burst, fixated, Kindered

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    None of those perks will even get near meta. Like every patch, survs just get useless perks if they arent cashgrabs.

    Maybe not meta,but all of them are pretty good in their design.

  • @Ihatelife said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644727#Comment_644727

    Maybe not meta,but all of them are pretty good in their design.

    No. Some are just playble under really crazy circumstances. and thats it.

  • @MegsAreEvil said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/644962#Comment_644962

    No. Some are just playble under really crazy circumstances. and thats it.

    Tbh breaking a totem and sitting for a moment in the locker to just get a full heal It's kinda good than healing 32 seconds xd

  • Feels weird to me to have such a wholesome thread from "IHateLife".

‹ 1 2