Wait????? I see why Survivors run the meta that they run.........

This is simply my opinion and if you get butthurt over it something must be ticking.


I've went through my Perks checking and seeing what other builds I could do since my usual build (Stake Out, Small Game, Self-care, and Urban Evasion) and the thing I noticed is there are tons of useless perks that you wouldn't use in your average build. Can we do a rework with them or at least buff them?

Useless Perks:

Deja Vu/Mettle of Man/Object of Obession/Premonition/Sole Survivor/Diversion/Slippery Meat/Wake up/Autodidact/Left Behind/ Buckle Up/Virgil/Alert.

Semi-Useless Perks:

Decisive Strike(counter easily by simply not picking you up)/Deliverance(circumstancial situtations)/Technician/Lightweight/Open-handed/Boil Over/Flip-Flop.

Like I said its an OPINION, leave your OPINION and let me know what you guys think?

No-Biased Zone

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • @Akuma said:

    Yea like you said it fits your gameplay but those arent the meta

    meta is a perk/addon/killer which gets used very often. And I dont see any of these perks very often. I see them sometimes but sometimes is not usually.

    but you mentioned you play on xbox so yea idk if high ranks on xbox playing mostly those perks. Most meta perks on PC is selfcare, DS, BT, Unbreakable, Dead Hard, balanced landing, bond, adrenaline

    those are THE most seen perks especially in high ranks.

    Im running Bond, for efficiency. It's dope for solos it gives you so much informations about whats going on in the game. THe more efficient the worse for the killer ^^

    Also Dead Hard, allows me to make some cocky or crazy plays + i can use it for distance in a chase and that's a big thing.

    Im also running Decisive Strike and Adrenaline. DS is a must because I never liked it getting tunneled. I hate this feeling and DS is giving me a chance to ######### around. So it's more like a quality of life perk.

    Adrenaline - just dope. I wrote a wall of text and now I just cut it completely. That being said: if Adrenaline gets nerfed - Im leaving. There is no reason changing the feeling adrenaline gives you.If the devs seriously care about this perk im leaving.

    and it's okay if no one cares but at some point it becomes rediculous. I dont wanna talk about all the broken things in the game. Things that need changed at first. And Adrenaline, with all the map reworks and so on, is NOT op or unfair.

    And yea it's also good if you're someone who is mostly injured because you dont give a single #########. You get healed for playing that riscy. Thats also very appreciated^^

    (because of thw worse healing changes)

    Cocky gameplay on PC might be highly rewarded, but on xbox its a no buneo Killers on xbox are ruthless, they tunnel, they camp, they run toxic builds, they lagswitch, so my build is centered around rushing and escaping, nobody on xbox wants to engage in a chase with the killer thats how toxic they are, they gen jock and gtfo which is sad.

  • Why would I run such a build? To subject myself to a Hunting and Gathering lifestyle, maximum risk for minium reward. Where every day is filled with hunger and need for points, never true fulfillment. A life of misery, sadness, and Anger


    Why do this when I Ace have the power of

    https://youtu.be/if-2M3K1tqk


    With stonks I control the chests, and he who controls the chests controls the trades. He who controls the Trades, controls the item circuits, and he who controls the circuits. Shall Control the economy and Blood-Web


    The other survivors are the definition of failure. Living hard, monotonous lives and for what? They gain practically nothing in exchange for their efforts, what use is their Dead Hard when after the trial they have gained nothing? I'll tell ya what, it's a Dead End life.


    Stonks forever, Ace perks forever. Perhaps one day you all shall see the light and join me until then only I control the market

  • @avilmask said:

    I've chuckled at DS. Here I though getting tunneled means to be killed in very short period of time (what DS counters hard by adding a minimum amount of time you have to live). But it's actually means only to be chased a lot, and DS doesn't counter that, so it's useless.

    Being tunneled is when the killer focuses you over everybody else/providing map pressure. If the killer is going out of his way to try to kill you over trying to do anything else. DS helps you by punishing that behavior, allowing you to leave and waste time that allows your team to actually do the gens and outright win the game over them tunneling you. Without DS a killer might be able to tunnel a survivor to death and then have some gens left. DS then forces there to be more chases, more time wasted to actually kill you.


    This basically puts the killer in a place where they are like "Do I chase this one person around the whole game and only get one kill at the end or do I try my luck with someone else?" And that right there stops the tunneling.

  • Alert is really good and I implore you to try it out and see how useful it can be.

  • I remember growing into this game, I had certain perks that I held on to as crutches that I couldn't see myself letting go of. The first and longest lasting one of course was self care.\

    Then it was Premonition because I had to know when I was looking in the killers direction, especially in the case of wraiths, Freddy's and Myers (this was before the Pig i think)

    After that was Empathy because I always had to know if the killer hit someone, where they were.

    Then I needed to have urban evasion and be ultra sneaky.

    I hardly use any of those perks now but as a new person in the game, those perks are VERY useful

  • @RakimSockem said:

    I remember growing into this game, I had certain perks that I held on to as crutches that I couldn't see myself letting go of. The first and longest lasting one of course was self care.\

    Then it was Premonition because I had to know when I was looking in the killers direction, especially in the case of wraiths, Freddy's and Myers (this was before the Pig i think)

    After that was Empathy because I always had to know if the killer hit someone, where they were.

    Then I needed to have urban evasion and be ultra sneaky.

    I hardly use any of those perks now but as a new person in the game, those perks are VERY useful

    Alert I've used it for 2 months and realize it was just a waste of space you might see the killer for a short amount of time but after that what then? Like I said they're what I think are useless in a average game, rarely would you ever see even new survivor use them.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    This is simply my opinion and if you get butthurt over it something must be ticking.

    I've went through my Perks checking and seeing what other builds I could do since my usual build (Stake Out, Small Game, Self-care, and Urban Evasion) and the thing I noticed is there are tons of useless perks that you wouldn't use in your average build. Can we do a rework with them or at least buff them?

    Useless Perks:

    Deja Vu/Mettle of Man/Object of Obession/Premonition/Sole Survivor/Diversion/Slippery Meat/Wake up/Autodidact/Left Behind/ Buckle Up/Virgil/Alert.

    Semi-Useless Perks:

    Decisive Strike(counter easily by simply not picking you up)/Deliverance(circumstancial situtations)/Technician/Lightweight/Open-handed/Boil Over/Flip-Flop.

    Like I said its an OPINION, leave your OPINION and let me know what you guys think?

    No-Biased Zone

    I was willing to roll with this discussion until I saw you think OoO & DS are somehow useless, yet like small game, what a joke.

  • @Daniel101773 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/82214/wait-i-see-why-survivors-run-the-meta-that-they-run

    I was willing to roll with this discussion until I saw you think OoO is somehow useless, what a joke.

    Who runs OoO?

  • SWF groups at top ranks. Find me a single example of a DBD player/streamer seeing somebody using OoO and going “ah a useless perk” cause it’s never happened, no the usual response is “They have Object..... sigh great”

  • @Daniel101773 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/641415#Comment_641415

    SWF groups at top ranks. Find me a single example of a DBD player/streamer seeing somebody using OoO and going “ah a useless perk” cause it’s never happened, no the usual response is “They have Object..... sigh great”

    Then they might be trolling the heck outta you because nobody overall uses it, it's just a death sentence like no mither.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/641420#Comment_641420

    Then they might be trolling the heck outta you because nobody overall uses it, it's just a death sentence like no mither.

    Not at high level play. Not at all. Actually good players, actually skilled rank 1’s use it all the time, it’s seen all the time at the top ranks of the game because 1 OoO user means the entire SWF team has constant info on the killers exact location being fed to them all game long, if you don’t see the factual strength of how it works that’s on you bud, you’ll run into it once you regularly reach rank 1, trust me.

  • @Daniel101773 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/641433#Comment_641433

    Not at high level play. Not at all. Actually good players, actually skilled rank 1’s use it all the time, it’s seen all the time at the top ranks of the game because 1 OoO user means the entire SWF team has constant info on the killers exact location being fed to them all game long, if you don’t see the factual strength of how it works that’s on you bud, you’ll run into it once you regularly reach rank 1, trust me.

    I consistently made it to rank 1 with my Myers I see the meta SC, SB, Lithe, UE. Occasionally I'll see OoO but I'll just track them down and eliminate them.

  • OoO is pretty common at high tiers and really doesn't have a drawback once you're proficient at looping. It has no impact on your ability to loop so if you're not trying to be some UE coward you're not in any worse position. Unlike No Mither it has a huge benefit

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    My only issue with deliverance is the broken effect... Its hard enough to get it active that the broken effect is just too much ontop of it imho

    DS should have the 60 second timer but it should pause when youre in the dying state - this would prevent slugging and waiting it out. Its only counter play as is should be not tunnelling off the hook. (you can still face camp and grab survivors off that try saves at endgame. It will just punish tunneling and not camping)

    MoM should go back to PTB changes where safe unhooks granted a stack. Safe unhooks are a limited resource but more stable than protection hits. Would ensure not everyone can get the stacks while still making the perk reliable.

    Vigil should reduce exhaustion while running (Add while not in a chase if you want but it should still tick down while running).

    Boil over/Flip flop, Technician need general (slight) buffs.

    Alert, OoO, Premonition and Diversion are fine as is.

    Left Behind and Autodidact need to burn in a dumpster fire...

    Deliverance is only bad if you're

    1. found first
    2. camped

    The broken status is to try to balance a free unhook against killers who actually go away from the hook when they hunt for others. (AKA good killers who don't waste time)

    DS should not pause. Ever. That's it's only counterplay. I think that DS should have the countdown, and be deactivated when the next person is hooked, because then it's clear the killer isn't tunneling.

    MoM would become very abusable.

    Vigil should not clear exhaustion when running. That would be a buff to all exhaustion perks which does not need to happen.

    Technician can be very good on solo ones due to the noise dampening effect. Flip Flop is fine in the right situation. While I think Boil over does need a buff. Maybe a slight slowdown to the killer or something.

    I agree.

    Autodidact has it's uses, while Left behind needs a complete overhaul.

  • @Venoxxie said:

    Why aren't any of the perks you use on those lists? Sorry, but I dislike self-care and it's probably one of the most useless perks. Most of the time survivors are found before even finishing self care, it's easily countered by things like Sloppy and Nurses (granted so is being healed by an alli but it's faster than Self Care still). Also, compare how long it takes to complete a gen vs it takes it heal with self care. It's only good for finishing off a heal when the killer finds someone healing you and chases them first, otherwise, just go work on a gen and get good at looping so you won't be downed asap when you get found.

    Also, Urban's not on the list either, it only counters Hag. Even then, crouching in general counters Hag and you don't need to be faster. It only encourages hiding most of the time which most people don't like because those types of people barely do a thing.

    And then there's also a full list of perks that could use a buff that are not on your list. But you can't expect Behaviour to just do that, in return they'll have to do it with every single killer perk. If you don't like a perk, don't use it. Don't expect anything to get a buff. Not everything can be OP the way you want it to be.

    Urban doesn't only counter Hag. It's an all around good stealth perk. Sure, doesn't work against doc or frenzied Legion, but it's not like you see those often.

  • While it’s true that a lot of perks mentioned here aren’t actually going to get a buff, I think we’ve can all agree on one thing: Left Behind ACTUALLY needs to be changed, especially with the EGC.

  • Well, half of your "useless perks" arent useless. It's the mindset and set in stone meta that people run that makes you think that.

    Premonition is amazing if you pay attention. Diversion works wonders if you use it right.

    Hell, even deja vu can be used well if you dont want to SEARCH for gens. Pair it with a map that shows your allies what you see and it's a team boost.

  • I almost never play Survivor without Alert. :)

  • Despite the rework being a massive power down, current decisive is still one of the best Survivior perks in the game. It's a stab off a Tunnelling killer that you can force by using a locker, that kind of power is not to be underestimated. One decisive at the right time can buy you an escape

    Alert is also very powerful since it gives you the up&up on the killers location as well as who they are if you are soloq. This information is also without downside, it's extremely powerful.

    Object might only be useful in soloq if ur a good evader, but it's power in a SWF group is not at all to be underestimated.

    Deliverance is also very strong if you favor the altruism and stealth. Just unhook someone before you get hooked and you have a surefire Kobe, which is insanely powerful. Especially if you combine it with decisive, Quick and Quiet, and Lithe for my patented "######### your basement build" build.

  • Wow, if you think dejavu, alert or pebble are bad perks then i'm not even going to start adressing your points, need more experience i guess.

  • The biggest thing I want people to take away from this is that most of these perks are dependent on the Elo/Rank you're at.


    If you are in brown or green ranks then self care is good, you shouldn't be running adrenaline because all the gens aren't likely to be done, etc. At worse ranks, things like Deliverance, Borrowed time, Self care, etc become more viable because teammates and killers are bad. You need to be self reliant to get out of them. DS is pretty good across the board though.

  • You must not play with game often

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/639541#Comment_639541

    DS is useless now because most killers just wait out the timer just like Borrow Time, and Deliverance is only if you haven't been hooked and save someone. It's too rough in gameplay to run anything different when Killer meta is too strong for a average survivor.

    The reason we killers do that is so we can make sure u don't have it and if u do then it's easily countered by juggling, I don't juggle I will leave ur butt on the ground and wait for someone to pick up and kill them and leave u for last or Mori u the instant I get so I don't worry bout u

  • Object of obsession useless perk lmao XDDD

  • @HazeHound said:

    Wow, if you think dejavu, alert or pebble are bad perks then i'm not even going to start adressing your points, need more experience i guess.

    I played the game for 2 years.....

  • I'm guessing 2 years isn't enough.

  • Deliverance always feels wasted as I'm usually never hooked or first hooked. I just wish somehow it worked second hook

  • @Almo said:

    I almost never play Survivor without Alert. :)

    Still doesn't make it useful you just see the killer aura for a few seconds its negated by spirit nurse wraith as they have high mobility.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/642317#Comment_642317

    Still doesn't make it useful you just see the killer aura for a few seconds its negated by spirit nurse wraith as they have high mobility.

    It still gives info about where they are atm, whether they are chasing someone or not and what pallets are being broken so you know which places are a dead space. I wouldn’t call it an amazing perk but it’s not terrible either

  • I really want to like Autodidact but it makes me feel so bad when I use it. I'm saying sorry in my head alot because the penalty hurts so much, and I drag others down with me. Once the tokens are up, it's a great perk, but the match is most likely over @ that point. It's too rng dependant.


    Alert is actually a good perk tho. I run it as a core perk lately and it helps making smart decisions a lot. Not only can you see which direction the killer is heading after breaking stuff, which is very useful, but you can also see where gens are being kicked and regressed or which pallets are being used. It's an amazing perk for reading survivors and killers alike, for being one step ahead or increasing efficiency.


    But I agree, too many survivor perks are just not worth replacing the good ones.

  • The only meta perk I’m currently using is self-care, I’m also using botany knowledge, MoM and empathy. Hoping to get some use out’ve MoM.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    This is simply my opinion and if you get butthurt over it something must be ticking.

    I've went through my Perks checking and seeing what other builds I could do since my usual build (Stake Out, Small Game, Self-care, and Urban Evasion) and the thing I noticed is there are tons of useless perks that you wouldn't use in your average build. Can we do a rework with them or at least buff them?

    Useless Perks:

    Deja Vu/Mettle of Man/Object of Obession/Premonition/Sole Survivor/Diversion/Slippery Meat/Wake up/Autodidact/Left Behind/ Buckle Up/Virgil/Alert.

    Semi-Useless Perks:

    Decisive Strike(counter easily by simply not picking you up)/Deliverance(circumstancial situtations)/Technician/Lightweight/Open-handed/Boil Over/Flip-Flop.

    Like I said its an OPINION, leave your OPINION and let me know what you guys think?

    No-Biased Zone

    Funny enough a lot of those perks are quite good perks. I would suggest you play with perks before you call them useless. Of all the perks you have listed I see 2 that actually need a rework and they can be useful too. The rest all go into builds that are more fun then meta builds, but meta builds are meta builds for a reason. Some of the perks listed are actually incredibly useful for newer players. Not all perks can have the same powerful effects like Adrenaline.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/642317#Comment_642317

    Still doesn't make it useful you just see the killer aura for a few seconds its negated by spirit nurse wraith as they have high mobility.

    It's a great perk. Seeing the Killer's aura for a few seconds helps you know not only where they are, but which direction they are going. How many times have I been on a gen, Killer comes, I sneak away, they kick it, and because of Alert, I can stay hidden as they breifly look for me.

    Also: no cooldown, no range limitation. If they kick a gen, then chase, kick a pallet shortly after, you get a ton of information on what's happening.

    Sure it's not the best perk, but its usage rate is low for its utility. In my opinion. :)

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/639568#Comment_639568

    We did have a anti-camp perk but that got nerfed to dirt (Borrowed Time)

    I dont get it. Even after the nerf BT is questionabel powerful in combination with other perks.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/642823#Comment_642823

    It's a great perk. Seeing the Killer's aura for a few seconds helps you know not only where they are, but which direction they are going. How many times have I been on a gen, Killer comes, I sneak away, they kick it, and because of Alert, I can stay hidden as they breifly look for me.

    Also: no cooldown, no range limitation. If they kick a gen, then chase, kick a pallet shortly after, you get a ton of information on what's happening.

    Sure it's not the best perk, but its usage rate is low for its utility. In my opinion. :)

    *Laughs in Undectable*

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/639576#Comment_639576

    I dont get it. Even after the nerf BT is questionabel powerful in combination with other perks.

    BT by itself was strong, now it's iffy.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/639589#Comment_639589

    Those beginner perks have two huge differences Deja Vu is a literal waste of a slot once you start getting better perks, Unrelenting allowed killers to recover quickly and pursue chase. You are correct though there needs to be beginners perks.

    Deja Vu hard counters tri-gen strategy that killers use, but other than that it's awful.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/639895#Comment_639895

    You must crouch around the map alot because I have a teammate who dies a lot running that build.

    He must also not know how to loop lmao.

    Whenever I see People use perks along the lines of Sprint Burst, Spine Chill etc they're complete potatoes.. they throw every pallet down, hide all the time, fail skill checks to then run into a locker, never look around when being chased.

    I want the devs to create a chase tutorial for both survivors and killers because the amount of potato survivors and killers that we have in this game is outstandingly bad.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/640013#Comment_640013

    He must also not know how to loop lmao.

    Whenever I see People use perks along the lines of Sprint Burst, Spine Chill etc they're complete potatoes.. they throw every pallet down, hide all the time, fail skill checks to then run into a locker, never look around when being chased.

    I want the devs to create a chase tutorial for both survivors and killers because the amount of potato survivors and killers that we have in this game is outstandingly bad.

    You can't teach people the juke you can only force it outta them, kinda like ultra instinct

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/639663#Comment_639663

    OoO is a stupid perk to run unless you can run the killer all game, Alert only works when the killer kicks a gen, DS is easily countered by camping, Deliverance like I said circumstancial. Lightweight is useless once you're hit because since they've upped the audio and all you need to do is follow blood trails LW is countered. Whole point of an opinion isn't meant to be wrong so don't be a smart ass about it. But in your words your wrong opinions are your own.

    To be more accurate, Alert works when the killer breaks the generator OR breaks a pallet.

    The latter action is what gives it its value, breaking pallets!


    Though, true... I get more use out of Empathy, unless you're on one corner of the map and someone's getting chased on the opposite end of a huge map like Temple of Purgation.

  • @Rydog said:

    Did you just call Alert, Object of Obsession, Decisive Strike, Deliverance, and Lightweight useless? I mean, you are perfectly entitled to your wrong opinions, but come on.

    Alert gives you free, map-wide, no-cooldown vision on the killer for 5 seconds every time they perform a common action.

    Object of Obsession is basically an OP wall hack for SWF groups.

    Decisive Strike has good counterplay, but it is one of the game's most powerful anti-tunneling perks.

    Deliverance is situational as you say, but as long as you're not playing really poorly, it is a massive boon.

    Lightweight is kind of an edge case because it's always difficult to tell how much it is actually helping you, but denying information to the killer is not a weak thing.

    It might be interesting to see what one can do with Lightweight combined with that New Nancy perk that lets you walk faster + see your own scratchmarks.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/646837#Comment_646837

    You can't teach people the juke you can only force it outta them, kinda like ultra instinct

    Oh well, they'd rather hide so they're not worthy 🙂.

    Guess I'm an Ultra Instinct Quentin main then 😎

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/640013#Comment_640013

    He must also not know how to loop lmao.

    Whenever I see People use perks along the lines of Sprint Burst, Spine Chill etc they're complete potatoes.. they throw every pallet down, hide all the time, fail skill checks to then run into a locker, never look around when being chased.

    I want the devs to create a chase tutorial for both survivors and killers because the amount of potato survivors and killers that we have in this game is outstandingly bad.

    I don’t randomly throw pallets! I loop D: Spine chill is bae! >:(

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/646837#Comment_646837

    I don’t randomly throw pallets! I loop D: Spine chill is bae! >:(

    I find Spine Chill useless especially at high ranks, it's only useful against a small handful of killers (Pig, Faceghost, Myers etc) and when you're at high ranks you can just use the heartbeat and music to determine when you should get off a gen...

    Spine Chill is useless.

    Also against Spirit, Spine Chill only works on inexperienced Spirit's, more experienced Spirit's will constantly look at the survivor to keep their Spine Chill alert.

    random-dbd-fact-spirit-vs-spine-chill-spine-chill-creates-60911780.png

    It's useless to me, nothing is gonna make me change Adrenaline, Dead hard or DS to Spoopy Chell

  • Imagine unhooking a survivor and giving them 15 seconds invincibility. Plus DS. Plus DH. Plus Instaheal.

    Trust me BT is completely fine, if not a bit too strong.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/646831#Comment_646831

    Imagine unhooking a survivor and giving them 15 seconds invincibility. Plus DS. Plus DH. Plus Instaheal.

    Trust me BT is completely fine, if not a bit too strong.

    You underestimate killers all they have to do is run out the BT, DS, and DH. Most killer wait until you use it up, as for BT and DS, wait it out then boom down them. I used BT and DS all the time hoping it might be useful, occasionally it is but other than that it's a wasted perk slot.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/646962#Comment_646962

    You underestimate killers all they have to do is run out the BT, DS, and DH. Most killer wait until you use it up, as for BT and DS, wait it out then boom down them. I used BT and DS all the time hoping it might be useful, occasionally it is but other than that it's a wasted perk slot.

    Congrats, you wasted 60 seconds of their time without doing anything. I give in, DH is really skillfull, but when used correctly you can extend the looping time on certain killers drastically. Even with hardfocus on u you can make a killer throw their game with this perks equipped.

  • @FriendlyGuy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/646994#Comment_646994

    Congrats, you wasted 60 seconds of their time without doing anything. I give in, DH is really skillfull, but when used correctly you can extend the looping time on certain killers drastically. Even with hardfocus on u you can make a killer throw their game with this perks equipped.

    With the 4 perksmen of the Apocalypse (Nurses, BBQ, Ruin, Noed) and if you're unlucky and run into the killer early game that 60 seconds seem like nothing, I know this because I use to run it.

  • @StupidButTru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/647026#Comment_647026

    With the 4 perksmen of the Apocalypse (Nurses, BBQ, Ruin, Noed) and if you're unlucky and run into the killer early game that 60 seconds seem like nothing, I know this because I use to run it.

    Try to run distortion and small game. Worked quite nice for me. Against BBQ you can hide in lockers too.

1 2 ›