This an old photo of me but I haven't changed much since then so it's still relevant, I don't usually take a lot of pics of myself unless my friends are having a selfie sesh.
This an old photo of me but I haven't changed much since then so it's still relevant, I don't usually take a lot of pics of myself unless my friends are having a selfie sesh.
oh cool! i would love to go to one of those, or one of those german fest things...sausgae and beer! and yes i would dress up with the pigtails and what not for the event! lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is what I look like irl. I just wish Bethesda asked to copy my look first.
I found this while drinking!!
@GrootDude check this out.
:O Your face looks like Michael Myers! :P
I guess i'm a killer/myers main now :P
Such a killer main.๐ ๐
Since i'm a killer main now... Nerf Adrenaline/selfcare/ OoO/ and everything elsee REEEE :(
/s
Despite your โ/sโ I will take you seriously and proceed to call you a biased noob who needs to L2P.
/s
You are not wrong. You heard that killer mains? It's time to L2P!!!
See the similarity, it's why I main him ๐.
Yes I know I'm baby faced and look like I'm 5 lmao.
(14 btw cough)
Cool mate!
You actually do look like him. :o
This is me 4 real this time. :)
I bet xD
Cheers bud
This is me :P
This an old photo of me but I haven't changed much since then so it's still relevant, I don't usually take a lot of pics of myself unless my friends are having a selfie sesh.
Fabolous hair my guy
Roro, you shy? :3
Thanks lol both my parents have curly hair so I was blessed.
Got yโall with one when Iโm not sick and feeling better ๐ก
No....maybe....just a lil bit
Best you get lol
so much troll..
What did you expect in a thread like this one? It is good for some laughs and not all of us are comfortable sharing our faces.
Felt cute, might edit out later.
Super cute!๐
It's dark in my locker that's why the background is dark :P
But i thought I checked that locker?
Fool! I was wearing my where's Dwighty outfit! It's basically locker camo.
Lmao
Thanks :3
Yea for survs
Don't judge this one i was at work! lol
an older one i dug out of the Mushwin
It was a joke. โน๏ธ
I get it. I didnโt post my pic either.
I'm 19 but I look like 15 XD maybe I'm cursed because I'm a bubba main
Nice shades :)
except to faceapp
What if I don't want to send you my face! ):
My bad
Then send a pic of your elbow.
We've found Jake Park ๐
Your turn ๐
Old photo but whatever.
Iโm pretty dead set on not showing my face.๐คฃ
Hey guys I found the next killer. ๐ค
That would be some scary ass killer lol
oh cool! i would love to go to one of those, or one of those german fest things...sausgae and beer! and yes i would dress up with the pigtails and what not for the event! lol
Lol Im not afraid to show my face, I just wanted to mask up,
This looks really freaking cool.