So you all here who send pictures of themselves are actually confident enough to show your face on the Internet? So you all have healthy self-esteem? How does it feel to have one???
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Skarkio the last picture--- wow those costumes are so beautiful.
I will now go into hiding the rest of my life.
Me. lol
felt cute might delete later
Love your hair/hat type thing.
Aw you're cute 😘
Au revoir, Shoshanna!
Edit: If you know where this comes from, you're a legend.
Ok, for real now
:)
I look like my face
This is my face. Leatherface wouldn’t wear it.
I wish I could, but my default face would make you so disappointed in yourself you would be miserable for the rest of the day
my default face is a "I am disappointed with your recent life decisions" expression
So you all here who send pictures of themselves are actually confident enough to show your face on the Internet? So you all have healthy self-esteem? How does it feel to have one???
Actually for real this time
Now I am koffing
You are lucky that it isn't evolved, or else I would be weezing
Might as well, others are doing it
An accurate description.
why tf is the picture so big lmfao.