If so, a flamethrower would end the chase very quick. Or maybe a device that emits extremely high levels of radiation. In that case, you wouldn't even have to do anything except turn that sucker on and watch the survivors die horrible deaths.
Although, if we're being old-fashioned, maybe I could just use my bare hands. Catch someone and then crush their head.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
*completely shatters phone screen and grabs a glass shard*
Time to kill some squadette’s doin’ their squats.
Bow and Arrow.
A brick.
A spoon
A kaiser blade. Some folks call it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade....mmm hmm.
These
Ligmas nuts are pretty badass
The bat I keep under my desk (I'm hyper defensive, okay).
Call me old fashioned but I'm going with a machete.
Can the weapons be overpowered?
If so, a flamethrower would end the chase very quick. Or maybe a device that emits extremely high levels of radiation. In that case, you wouldn't even have to do anything except turn that sucker on and watch the survivors die horrible deaths.
Although, if we're being old-fashioned, maybe I could just use my bare hands. Catch someone and then crush their head.
One of my knives or an hatchet/axe
Well if it's something i have around in rl, then i got some good ol' butcher cleaver and bonesaw lying around.
Otherwise I'd like some two handed sword or giant improvised blade (that'd justify the weapon cooldown lol) (yes PH fanboy)
Rick Sanchez C-137 Portal Gun
Nokia 3310-Hammer.
A dildo.
Ouch 😣
Play Doctor :3
Rly, his weapon is a meme dildo.
Too many spikes 😓
Sheogorath's Wabbajack
Peanuts.
Hear me out, my power is to make everyone in the trial severely allergic to them.
Sword
Correction its a kajiit dildo
Also this would be my weapon
A Scythe. Good for creating terror, good for range.
I just want my ak-47 and the toxic neas will be eliminated
Well, I really love JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and Top Hats. So my weapon would probably be this.
just throws a top hat with blades that'll circle back to me in my hand.
A simple army knife or Scorpion's spear chain, because "GET OVER HERE!!!" :)*
If someone doesn't know that weapon, just go on YouTube and search with "Scorpion Get over here compilation" :P
I hated that weapon!😂
A plastic straw
A pair of sharped scissors.
A rocket launcher. Nuf said
My enchanted Diamond Sword