Is refusing to farm bad?
Sometimes I don't want to farm as a killer and survivor and people get pissed lol.
Sometimes I don't want to farm as a killer and survivor and people get pissed lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No
You are not obligated to farm.
Well, ######### them.
Lol. Farming is always the killers choice. Survivors shouldnt expect it. But accept it if offered. So for them to be mad that you want to play killer, is asinine.
No it’s not bad. It’s your choice to what you want to do in game unless it interferes with the rules, which in your case doesn’t.
No.
No. I like farm games, but totally understand if killers or survivors don't want to participate.
Last game I had a person dc because I didn't give the hatch in 3vs1.
I mean how else are we going to get out fruits and veggies, but whatever you do you. Seriously you don't have to farm. If you want to have fun bring no Ed and let them farm then when all gens are done kill them all
No.
It's all up to you.
Do what you want all your doing is giving up blood points
When I play killer I get less when farming. If I didn't sacrifice all three that time I wouldn't pip.
Not at all. It's your choice whether you want to farm or not.
I'm not following. If you are getting less BP, then the survivors aren't farming with you there tricking you to give them a free escape.
Nope. Why would it?
No