Is the truck thing an exploit?
Just asking, but I don't see this as pretended to be a mechanic
Here a video I made in kyf with my friend, we both used spirit but t's possible with all the killers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4-u4-4xdL8Just asking, but I don't see this as pretended to be a mechanic
Here a video I made in kyf with my friend, we both used spirit but t's possible with all the killers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4-u4-4xdL8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A mod confirmed in another thread that, indeed, it's not an exploit. Someone even said you should just vault back when you see the killer doing that.
Is it possible to get around quicker? Do you have to lung to get around or can you casually walk around?
Killers adapting and using new and unexpected tactics has always been an "exploit" to Survivors who have never done so.
Not an exploit, just a smart move that even has a counter.
not a exploit, just a trick it is.
ok thanks
Wait if that's not an exploit then why was using Dead Hard to jump the gap on the top of the Mother's Dwelling main house an exploit?
Not trying to start an argument, I'm curious as to what the logic is.
I mean, you need like 3 lunges to get there... not bad, but as a survivor you can quickly counter that.
I miss that.
I guess as long as it's that slow to be able to do it, it's fine? I dunno.
Whenever survivors use map glitches to their advantage it is immediately declared a bannable exploit. Thats the difference.
Not intended use of a perk most likely. Basically opens an opportunity to traverse normally impassable terrain using DH. Lunge isn't a perk... so it's different, I guess?
1.) Using a game mechanic to reach a place in the map you werent supposed to reach
2.) Using a game mechanic to reach a place in the map you werent supposed to reach
find the difference
Easy. Game mechanic that accessible only under certain conditions and mechanic that accessibly at all times. There.
Because Dead Hard wasn't supposed to give you that kind of mobility. (also some areas were exploitable where you couldn't hurt them/pick them up after they used their Air Hard)
guys I don't want another survivor-killer mains fight I just made a question
It was a legit question, but you know this forums...
Anyway, if I remember right the change was made because people used Dead Hard to reach rocks and other places where the killer couldn't hit them or pick them up. That affecting those niche moves was kinda a side effect.
Easy, game mechanic that is accessible only under certain conditions (once per chase) and mechanic thats accessible all the time (hit the truck as often as you want). There. You got no point
Since this keeps coming back, I'm just going to give this a final answer and lock the thread: It is not an exploit.