To All of You Super Tryhard Survivors

No joke, no toxic. I'm actually here to thank you survivors for keeping me on my toes and forcing me to improve my skill as a killer. Sure, I don't appreciate the toxicity, but I do appreciate the challenge you all give me. So keep on what you're doing because you're doing The Entity's work.


With Love, DoomOrb

Comments

  • Thank you. We need more killers like you and less of the whinny ones who complain about everything that makes them work for a kill.

  • Eeeeeh

    What if I do my best but not technically try hard with meta builds and stuff?

    Am I still worthy?

  • You’re welcome, I’ve had to adapt because most red rank killers are also try hards. :P

  • What if i like to play hide and seek with SB, Spine Chill, lightweight, and empathy with claudette? Am i worthy?

  • With that being said, I'm guessing you don't dodge lobbies. That ish is annoying. I'm not even a tryhard(I don't use flashlights either, lol), but killers often tunnel those that know how to 360 juke them. I swear, respect the skill!

  • @My_Farewell said:

    Thank you. We need more killers like you and less of the whinny ones who complain about everything that makes them work for a kill.

    You're welcome

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Eeeeeh

    What if I do my best but not technically try hard with meta builds and stuff?

    Am I still worthy?

    I might have aimed this post for tryhard survivors, but just any survivor who give killers a real hard time is good enough

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What if I try really hard BUT am so bad at the game that offer no challenge?

    Am I still worthy?

    No.

  • @TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:

    What if i like to play hide and seek with SB, Spine Chill, lightweight, and empathy with claudette? Am i worthy?

    So you're the exact clone of me as a survivor.

  • Thanks. Even though I don't sweat like crazy whenever I play, it's nice to seem some people wanting a challenge once in a while.

  • @dnj510 said:

    With that being said, I'm guessing you don't dodge lobbies. That ish is annoying. I'm not even a tryhard(I don't use flashlights either, lol), but killers often tunnel those that know how to 360 juke them. I swear, respect the skill!

    I really only dodge specific lobbies that make it ridiculously obvious that they're swf. Like 4 flashlights, they're swf. 4 medkits, probably instaheals. Now swf challenge is one thing, over abuse and toxicity is another, and I can speak for all killers that we can only tolerate so much.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What if I try really hard BUT am so bad at the game that offer no challenge?

    Am I still worthy?

    That is what tryhard used to mean, but now it's just an insult to people who can play well.

  • @dnj510 said:

    With that being said, I'm guessing you don't dodge lobbies. That ish is annoying. I'm not even a tryhard(I don't use flashlights either, lol), but killers often tunnel those that know how to 360 juke them. I swear, respect the skill!

    What if there way of respecting the skill is to target the biggest threat first.

  • Am I still worthy if I play well and give a good chase but run No Mither every game because I am an addict?

  • @DoomOrb

    Why thanks man, an actual good killer for once on the forums.

    Killer mains reading this, be like this man πŸ™‚

  • @DoomOrb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/617148#Comment_617148

    I might have aimed this post for tryhard survivors, but just any survivor who give killers a real hard time is good enough

    Ok,you shouldn't worry about be giving you an hard time ,but my teammates giving you an ez time :)

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    @DoomOrb

    Why thanks man, an actual good killer for once on the forums.

    Killer mains reading this, be like this man πŸ™‚

    Well I'm not as angry at the game or devs as I used to. The game is now relatively balanced for both sides. So I'm no longer mad.

  • @DoomOrb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/618185#Comment_618185

    Well I'm not as angry at the game or devs as I used to. The game is now relatively balanced for both sides. So I'm no longer mad.

    All I want is the old fast vaults back, not have the stupid ones but the old animation if you know what I mean.

    Basically the old fast vault animation but keeping with the requirements that we have now. I don't want those stupid fast vaults in enclosed spaces back.

  • @Chaddad2169 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/618462#Comment_618462

    All I want is the old fast vaults back, not have the stupid ones but the old animation if you know what I mean.

    Basically the old fast vault animation but keeping with the requirements that we have now. I don't want those stupid fast vaults in enclosed spaces back.

    Me. I'm satisfied with how the game is currently. Sure they are a few issues here and there for survivors and/or killers. Now in days I can live with it. Because I can finally say this from the bottom of my heart.


    And I mean every single word.


    I truly think the devs really did a pretty good job so far.

  • @DoomOrb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/619074#Comment_619074

    Me. I'm satisfied with how the game is currently. Sure they are a few issues here and there for survivors and/or killers. Now in days I can live with it. Because I can finally say this from the bottom of my heart.

    And I mean every single word.

    I truly think the devs really did a pretty good job so far.

    Ho boy, they really did. πŸ™‚

  • Someone should give this man a medal! This is one of the few threads where I don't see someone complaining about how survivors need something changed or are too toxic for the community. Glad that someone looks for a challenge in their matches but at the same time understands that this is just a game.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    Someone should give this man a medal! This is one of the few threads where I don't see someone complaining about how survivors need something changed or are too toxic for the community. Glad that someone looks for a challenge in their matches but at the same time understands that this is just a game.

    It is just a game, and games are made to have fun in. Let's not ruin it by intoxicating it with toxicity.

  • @DoomOrb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/619385#Comment_619385

    It is just a game, and games are made to have fun in. Let's not ruin it by intoxicating it with toxicity.

    Hate to break it to you, but we kinda already have ruined it with toxicity. This is the most toxic community I have ever seen in all my time playing games. We could always reverse the effect, but I'm afraid it would take a miracle to do that at this point.

  • @Crazewtboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/619388#Comment_619388

    Hate to break it to you, but we kinda already have ruined it with toxicity. This is the most toxic community I have ever seen in all my time playing games. We could always reverse the effect, but I'm afraid it would take a miracle to do that at this point.

    Is never too late. For I used to be super toxic myself believe it or not.

  • Super tryhards create nurse mains so yeah, good job indeed guys.

  • Um, you're welcome...baby killer.

  • @darktrix said:

    Um, you're welcome...baby killer.

    I'm not a baby I can guarantee you that.

  • @HazeHound said:

    Super tryhards create nurse mains so yeah, good job indeed guys.

    It creates any strong killer main that involves the three musketeers (Billy, Spirit, Nurse)

  • As long as people recognize that tryhard!=toxic, we good fam.

    Playing optimally, efficiently, and with the meta is different than being a dick about it.

  • You little shi- Oh thanks

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    As long as people recognize that tryhard!=toxic, we good fam.

    Playing optimally, efficiently, and with the meta is different than being a dick about it.

    This^

    As annoying as these strategies can be (gen rush, looping, tunneling ect), I will continue to defend that using said strategies is EXACTLY what I'm hoping everyone is doing in spite of that.

    Your job as a survivor is to make the Killer have as hard of a time Killing you as possible and I'll be damned if I don't encourage people to do their job effectively. It may be painful AF to deal with as the Killer, but that's not your problem and besides, I'm playing Spirit so I should be able to handle it by being optimal right back.

  • "Tryhard" is in the same league as "git gud" in that it is a generic, empty insult that is used to patronize people of different skill levels. The two basically just sit at opposite ends of the spectrum.

    I know this isn't a thread complaining at people for being "tryhards," but man, of course people are going to be putting significant effort into winning. That's the goal. I, too, am grateful to these people. I just call it "playing as intended."

  • @Rydog said:

    "Tryhard" is in the same league as "git gud" in that it is a generic, empty insult that is used to patronize people of different skill levels. The two basically just sit at opposite ends of the spectrum.

    I know this isn't a thread complaining at people for being "tryhards," but man, of course people are going to be putting significant effort into winning. That's the goal. I, too, am grateful to these people. I just call it "playing as intended."

    I was just being a bit clickbaity. So I can bring those people in and thank them.

  • @ElusivePukka said:

    As long as people recognize that tryhard!=toxic, we good fam.

    Playing optimally, efficiently, and with the meta is different than being a dick about it.

    I don't believe tryhard=toxic.

    As tryhards are just people playing as intended at their maximum potential.

    Toxic is just either bullying people to tilt them, or just bm people over and over.

  • @Hoodied said:

    You little shi- Oh thanks

    No problem.

  • @DoomOrb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/620297#Comment_620297

    I was just being a bit clickbaity. So I can bring those people in and thank them.

    Oh, I know, I mentioned that! I appreciate people who are trying to play their best, too.

    I guess I just decided to go on an old man rant about the stupid way that people usually use that term. :D

  • @Rydog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/620312#Comment_620312

    Oh, I know, I mentioned that! I appreciate people who are trying to play their best, too.

    I guess I just decided to go on an old man rant about the stupid way that people usually use that term. :D

    Nah, you're good fam.

  • I know, that would be the joke. :)