Everyone saying Legion has a bad power is wrong.

Because for your power to be bad, you need to have one in the first place.

Comments

  • At least you can play Clown without Shadowborn.

  • Now this deserves a round of applause.

  • I was about to say “your DW is so useless, watch me do gens in your TR”. This, this is a good thread.

  • Legions power is incredibly strong, when used properly.

    Well, I lied.

    It's #########.

  • Legion needs a lot of love. They just can't catch a break

  • Nah, you just need to gitgud and adapt. I have been already farming 4k's, try pressing m2 and go wm1 not hard...

    I swear legions like you are so entitled to get a free hit just cuz you copy survivor and vault pallets it shows you were a pre patch legion main noob

  • @OKUL_COCUGU Are you being sarcastic?

  • You got me goddamn

  • It's so bad. They straight up don't have a power when a survivor is injured. As a survivor, I'll usually run towards them if I'm injured and they're in frenzy so I can get a free sprint burst or cause them to stun themselves.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Nah, you just need to gitgud and adapt. I have been already farming 4k's, try pressing m2 and go wm1 not hard...

    I swear legions like you are so entitled to get a free hit just cuz you copy survivor and vault pallets it shows you were a pre patch legion main noob

    Damn.

    You must be playing with some potatoes. Legion is forbidden from getting kills that aren't handed to him.

    I kid. Legion has a much better chance of getting kills without having to go completely unfun/exploitative like before. Which means he gets one now. BHVR says you're welcome.

  • It's not fun to go against legion when I bring in a medkit though :P

  • I thought No Mither No Problem was going insane XD

  • Imagine a drunk Frank running at you in Frenzy, "Co- hick me here you li-little #########!-" Frank is all wobbly like he is carrying a Survivor, he trips over a branch and curses himself out then falls asleep.

  • @OMagic_ManO said:

    Imagine a drunk Frank running at you in Frenzy, "Co- hick me here you li-little #########!-" Frank is all wobbly like he is carrying a Survivor, he trips over a branch and curses himself out then falls asleep.

    Basically his power with the miss attack stun effect XD

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/584132#Comment_584132

    Damn.

    You must be playing with some potatoes. Legion is forbidden from getting kills that aren't handed to him.

    I kid. Legion has a much better chance of getting kills without having to go completely unfun/exploitative like before.

    I was expecting opponents of the #FixLegion. You took the bait. Sorry, killers only here ;-)

  • @Kabu said:

    @OKUL_COCUGU Are you being sarcastic?

    @Kabu Yes.

  • Good one op, let us hope that one of these posts makes the devs realize...

  • Because for your power to be bad, you need to have one in the first place.

    Oof.

    Good one.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    It's so bad. They straight up don't have a power when a survivor is injured. As a survivor, I'll usually run towards them if I'm injured and they're in frenzy so I can get a free sprint burst or cause them to stun themselves.

    Yeh, I mean, in theory you can bodyblock for a teammate when you get stabbed for the first time.

    Remember when pulling people out of lockers during Feral Frenzy was considered a "bug"?

    LOL!

  • @George_Soros said:

    Who is Legion?

    @George_Soros "The Legion is in fact a 'group' of 'agile killers' able to 'catch survivors off guard' with their power of 'navigation'. While Feral Frenzy is active, 'The Legion' can move at a 'faster rate', vault pallets, and missed attacks 'have a shorter cooldown'. Successful attacks made during the frenzy apply a new status effect, 'Deep Wound', and reset the power's duration 'allowing 'The Legion' to chain their attacks to multiple survivors, leaving them to 'bleed out' in pain."