how most people act on survivor sided posts

So basically every survivor post, that actually has a Decent concept , decent idea get's every killer upset , and im not trying to be some scummy wummy because of it but this is generally what happens

  1. Survivor has a good idea
  2. Killers Flood the comments with hate and disregard to it
  3. Idea gets locked due to the amount of people who think survivor is over powered

If you think im joking go look at most of the survivor sided posts, this is going to get hate to oblivion but i really dont care this needs to be addressed, On steam killers constantly bad-talk survivor sided posts , and flame it until mods lock it so no one can comment on it anymore


And devs im not trying to bust your balls but you listen to youtubers and fog whisperers Which is good but, for example some of them think survivors hitboxes should be broken due to the fact survivors can juke and get missed ,


Most to all killers act like this on EVERY post, they constantly flame it till mods lock it so no one can speak on it, or do anything about it, such as the steam discussions Go look at it, the suggestions and ideas or just general discussion considering no one looks at suggestions anyways so no one puts stuff in there, killers will do anything to make sure the post doesnt get true recognition, The game has gone full killer side now, Just trying to do a ritual on killer takes 30 minutes to get a lobby and survivor is faster then ever, just instantly jumping into a game with no hassle.


This post is either gonna get Hate to oblivion so no one sees it, Or upvoted and talked nicely about because killers dont wanna show their true side. its just so sad to see that almost every nerf is to survivor When is nurse gonna get nerfed? that's way too powerful in the right hands, like jesus im not trying to be a cuck for the last time its just so sad to see all the potential go to waste because killers want to make it easier for themselves.


its just actually upsetting considering i had to make another account because all of my survivor posts/ideas got hated to oblivion. Pictures of steam, and survivor posts getting flamed will be posted in here so i have actual proof of it but the devs probably will not see this and it wont get any recognition, and i DO understand proper criticism but its really not if people just flood it with how bad of an idea it is even when theres 1 survivor who thinks its a decent idea, all im saying is Killer mains are starting to RUIN survivor for me, its become unfun. and im not gonna switch to killer just to have fun because look at your community You barally have anyone on survivor, you have to wait 30 minutes - 1hour to find a game as killer and then a couple more just to find some survivors

As a survivor you INSTANTLY shoot to a lobby soloq or not because of how many killer lobbies are open

Comments

  • So basically every survivor post, that actually has a Decent concept , decent idea get's every killer upset , and im not trying to be some scummy wummy because of it but this is generally what happens Survivor has a good idea Killers Flood the comments with hate and disregard to it Idea gets locked due to the amount of people who think survivor is over powered If you think im joking go look at most of the survivor sided posts, this is going to get hate to oblivion but i really dont care this needs to be addressed, On steam killers constantly bad-talk survivor sided posts , and flame it until mods lock it so no one can comment on it anymore And devs im not trying to bust your balls but you listen to youtubers and fog whisperers Which is good but, for example some of them think survivors hitboxes should be broken due to the fact survivors can juke and get missed , Most to all killers act like this on EVERY post, they constantly flame it till mods lock it so no one can speak on it, or do anything about it, such as the steam discussions Go look at it, the suggestions and ideas or just general discussion considering no one looks at suggestions anyways so no one puts stuff in there, killers will do anything to make sure the post doesnt get true recognition, The game has gone full killer side now, Just trying to do a ritual on killer takes 30 minutes to get a lobby and survivor is faster then ever, just instantly jumping into a game with no hassle.

    I noticed that too! I am not a survivor main either a killer main. Most of whiny therades I see are on the killer side... "nerf adrenaline, self-care, new ds, bt... ect.

    People should just play both sides and they will see survivors aren't op on themself(only with swf)

  • 100% agree. Any time I make a post about anything survivor related, people immediately start commenting on why that would be too op and that survivors are already strong enough. They don't even think they just immediately start talking.

  • I'm a killer main but i play enough survivor to know that the reason all the killer mains r so salty is cuz they're just so bad mostly. Like seriously i've got 1250 hours, and think im a very good killer, but when i play survivor there are so many AWFUL ones who obviously have no clue, so they cry about it on the forums

  • Survivors. crying because of clown, nurse and prayer beads

    killers: crying because of looping, t-bag and blaming the devs for everything

    me: smiling as I watch everyone eat each other alive

  • @Detective_Jonathan Clown? People cry about Clown?

    I thought most agree Clown isn't great. New Freddy does clowns power better than clown.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @Detective_Jonathan Clown? People cry about Clown?

    I thought most agree Clown isn't great. New Freddy does clowns power better than clown.

    @Bbbrian2013 People complain about him because they don’t like the gas, claiming that it gives them headaches, and that he has exhaustion add-ons.

  • @Detective_Tapp I think you're referring to a specific person and people close to them. Too close to not be.

  • I mean I once posted a suggestion to make it where survivors didn't lose offerings and the offering wasn't used(as in if you used a Bloody Party Streamers you didn't get the bonus BP and didn't use the offering) if a killer DCs and killers got pissed about it, or A killer got pissed about it, lol. Literally wasn't a balance issue, it was just an issue of offerings being used when the game didn't even get started, which was stupid(I used 3 bloody party streamers in one day, EVERY SINGLE TIME the killer DCed before the game started so I lost them all, which led me to make that suggestion, and even now I rarely get to use Bloody Party Streamers without the killer DCing).

  • Because it was probably wasn't "Survivor has a good idea".

    Perhaps you were simply incorrect and it was actually a bad idea.


  • @ThrowTowel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/583099#Comment_583099

    Lmao, survivors view the killers as toxic and the killers view the survivors as toxic. Why? Because both sides are 'toxic'. I'm not going to play kind by not using certain addons, certain perks, certain builds, etc when the survivors I play against teabag, flashlight spam, use the autoaim to mess me up, and in general, be rude. I don't expect them to not do these things, I'm fine with it, keep doing it if anything. I just won't show respect for their wishes if they don't show respect for mine, hell, I won't even show respect even if they did.

    Playing killers allows for a fantasy of murdering people. I can't do that in real life so I will in the game in any way I feel is fun for myself. Murder isn't fun for the one dying but it is for the one killing.

    I would like to see this post where killer main guy pissed cause you wanted to not lose a offering because the killer dced

  • Sorry but survivor mains receive much more hate than killer mains, that's a fact.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    wanna know why?

    survivors hold the power role in this game, so any post asking for bigger survivor buffs would obviously break the balance in high ranks even more, therefore not many will approve the idea.

    if its a good idea with counterplay - that is balanced for both sides - i doubt it would get lots of hate from everyone. of course those ideas would also have something good for killers in them, since that is how balance works.

    the only reason why we have seen so many killer buffs (and killer buffs only) in the last time was, because the game was heavily unbalanced. Survivors had received multiple buffs over the last years while killers have not seen any, so it was their turn.

    right now the balance is okay. we do not need uffs for one side only. if we get that, it could break the balance easily - especially if we're talking about survivor buffs since, like i said before, they already hold the power role. killer only buffs therefore dont hold that weight, since killers are not holding said power role.

    Survivor is quiet unfun at the moment But ok

  • @Boss said:

    I feel like mods will soon have a reason to close this.

    Just a feeling...

    yeah fr, if you noticed for a month and it still is relatively like this, the forums havent been a ######### storm Hmm i wonder who wants to keep their sides reputation

  • @KaoMinerva said:

    How about we address the fact that EVERY KILLER IN THE GAME has been nerfed at one point. That includes their powers & perks.

    The dark times were real for killers. Where is the dark times for suhvivahs?

    Are you fr LMAO survivor gets nerfed all the time but please shift it over to the fact that every killer was nerfed Once Or twice But survivor gets nerfed ALMOST EVERY update, are you hearing yourself?

  • Steam forums are pretty toxic anyways, and I recommend staying here if you want more relaxed people. The moderators do a great job keeping everyone reasonable here! :)

  • @lostkq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/583352#Comment_583352

    yeah fr, if you noticed for a month and it still is relatively like this, the forums havent been a ######### storm Hmm i wonder who wants to keep their sides reputation

    It's why i didn't say something like "For sure mods will..." or "I bet...".

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Currently survivor side is a complete joke and a waste of time if you want to play solo. You have to rely on people who most of the time have no idea how to play the game and you have no means to communicate which adds to the frustration. Even with increased BPS gain on survivor side survivors are not still rewarded enough for poor matches like killers are. Most people play killer that is why que times are so long. On top of that all the nerfs to survivors did not balance the game properly but gimped the gameplay on survivor side which has made the game even more clunky and frustrating.

    Killers have also got their nerfs. Some of them even too much and more will maybe come.

    Also the matches can also be unbalanced for killers. You proving the thread starters point here, since I assume that the thread starter understands that he will never be free of one sided postings, if not everyone frees himself from that.

    Imo, this forum forces you to make a choice. Especially, if you like to talk about something that is very important for you, because on the opposit site are always enough people that try to troll you, or they just didn't know it better and that means, you have to bite back, or they will talk you down with some random kiddo arguments -_-.

  • there is a huge difference between you "not having fun" and the overall games balance, but ok.

  • Borrowed time got buffed.

    But no matter what each side is gonna be at each others throats until shirtless myres gets added 😎

  • @Zertix said:

    I don't check the forums very often but my impression is that the situation here in most threads is a war between killers vs survivors, with killers being more vocal about their frustrations.

    I feel like most people here are looking at the other side as an enemy. Some killers here even admitted that they enjoy destroying baby survivors that just bought the game after rank reset. This will come only from someone who holds grudges against the other role. Having a fruitful discussion with someone who considers you as an enemy is almost impossible.

    Some people even make posts complaining that the devs don't listen to them. Thank god they don't listen to their biased opinion, if they listened to them, the game would have died long time ago.

    Do you really think people have crappy behaviors out of frustration? You would be amazed to find out people are simply a-holes that want to make the game unfun for everyone else.

  • @NMCKE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/582910#Comment_582910

    Steam forums are pretty toxic anyways, and I recommend staying here if you want more relaxed people. The moderators do a great job keeping everyone reasonable here! :)

    I will stay because i love you guys <3 i just wanted to say something to get this to stop cutie pie <3 <3

  • Hypocratic when my post about mori designs was flooded by jerks who wanted to make snyde comments about moris..so remember, both sides have ass holes the difference is why they are #########

  • @immortalls96 said:

    Hypocratic when my post about mori designs was flooded by jerks who wanted to make snyde comments about moris..so remember, both sides have ass holes the difference is why they are #########

    by saying that you just helped my arguement lmfao Who uses mori's? Killers, Who complains about mori's? Survivors

  • Anyone who thinks killer is still hard is living in the past , its way easier to be killer now than it's ever been.

  • @lostkq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/583350#Comment_583350

    Are you fr LMAO survivor gets nerfed all the time but please shift it over to the fact that every killer was nerfed Once Or twice But survivor gets nerfed ALMOST EVERY update, are you hearing yourself?

    Yet they're still too strong..so your just proving his point

  • @LPS11 said:

    Anyone who thinks killer is still hard is living in the past , its way easier to be killer now than it's ever been.

    Doesnt mean its balanced which it is not..viable killers are still down to 3-6 and even that is a stretch

  • @lostkq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/625162#Comment_625162

    by saying that you just helped my arguement lmfao Who uses mori's? Killers, Who complains about mori's? Survivors

    Just proves survivors dont want killers to have fun they just want life easy lol..stop acting like some ass and think for two seconds

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/626924#Comment_626924

    Doesnt mean its balanced which it is not..viable killers are still down to 3-6 and even that is a stretch

    It is balanced , I've played since release kid and took a perkless wraith to rank 1 im pretty sure I know what I'm saying, most killers refuse to believe that they make mistakes in game and arent willing to switch perks or playstyles, in alot of people's mind they feel they should be able to play the same way every game and not have to adapt to what's there , I'm not saying I know everything and the greatest killer because I don't and I'm not but this game is at the point now where if you get outplayed they were better than you at the game and that's ok...if I lose as a killer I can accept that "I" made the wrong choice and "I" should learn from my mistakes and come back stronger next time , being able to accept when you've been outplayed is a huge problem in this game and that's where the toxicity comes from is a sore outplayed loser who wants to make excuses because they lost when it's their own lack of skill that's caused it

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/626854#Comment_626854

    Just proves survivors dont want killers to have fun they just want life easy lol..stop acting like some ass and think for two seconds

    I can have fun and consistently win as Trapper and Hag at red ranks, you just need to accept you won’t win every game.

  • @LPS11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/627004#Comment_627004

    It is balanced , I've played since release kid and took a perkless wraith to rank 1 im pretty sure I know what I'm saying, most killers refuse to believe that they make mistakes in game and arent willing to switch perks or playstyles, in alot of people's mind they feel they should be able to play the same way every game and not have to adapt to what's there , I'm not saying I know everything and the greatest killer because I don't and I'm not but this game is at the point now where if you get outplayed they were better than you at the game and that's ok...if I lose as a killer I can accept that "I" made the wrong choice and "I" should learn from my mistakes and come back stronger next time , being able to accept when you've been outplayed is a huge problem in this game and that's where the toxicity comes from is a sore outplayed loser who wants to make excuses because they lost when it's their own lack of skill that's caused it

    Lol I dont think your being truthful, evidence is stacked way against you

  • @GrootDude said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/627005#Comment_627005

    I can have fun and consistently win as Trapper and Hag at red ranks, you just need to accept you won’t win every game.

    You clearly dont think these things through

  • I could say the same about you.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/627023#Comment_627023

    Lol I dont think your being truthful, evidence is stacked way against you

    I don't care if you think I'm being truthful or not because I know I'm right , I've sadly invested way too much time and money into this game

  • @LPS11 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/627160#Comment_627160

    I don't care if you think I'm being truthful or not because I know I'm right , I've sadly invested way too much time and money into this game

    Yet people have proven most of what you said to be false..no offense but I'll stick to evidence

  • Bait.

    Survivors do the same when a Killer has a good idea.

    Survivors do have the power position. They control the game, since the killers have to punish survivor mistakes.

    We want fun games, ones with mindgames, trickery and deceit. However, we do not want games where survivors get everything done in 4 minutes, and every injured survivor gets adrenaline. It's frustrating when the doors are open before we can get to them, then they complain when we use NOED.

    It sucks...

1 2 ›