Can we get at least one hot (male) survivor?

Cause the male survivors we have right now are not even cute.

Dwight is an ugly nerd.

Jake looks like an homeless man.

David is meh,he is only ok with the beard.

Adam could have been way hotter but you decided to make him a low budget version of Killmonger.

Jeff is literally a fat version of Jesus.

Ace looks and acts like an idiot.

Quentin took some serious drugs.

Tapp looks like my dad.

Bill is an old man so that doesn't count.

And Ash is really meh.

Like c'mon please? I find the Hag more attractive than any of the male survivors.

Comments

  • Adam can look good.

    But yeah, more nipples please.

  • I'm sorry but David is one sexy beast however you are entitled to your wrong opinion

  • Cause the male survivors we have right now are not even cute. Dwight is an ugly nerd. Jake looks like an homeless man. David is meh,he is only ok with the beard.

    What’s wrong with a fat Jesus?

  • @NoShinyPony said:

    Why does a good looking male surv have to be tall? I'd love to have a cute small guy with a pretty face in the game! ❤️

    Doesn't exist NEXT

  • @Jake_Parks_prince

    He could exist if the devs would create him. 😛

  • We will have a really good tapp cosmetic in two weeks. We are calling him Stripper Tapp since in our opinion he looks like a stripper.

    So yea he is pretty good looking lol

  • @CashelP14 I'd prefer a slightly younger guy. By 30 years or so.

  • @HURRI_KAIN said:

    So, I'm not gay, but I understand that opinions are very different. Of the current male survivors, I'm thinking Jake, David, Adam, Ash -(If he were the younger version of Ash - possible cosmetic in the future?) Adam already has some cosmetics that make him better looking, but it still depends on what you're into.

    Really, there's a pretty wide variety already, what are you into? A Soy Boy? A hipster? Please NO, All we need is some hipster that the killer wants to tunnel just because of what they represent.

    Who talked about an hipster?

    I like guys with chubby cheeks, males that have a good looking face in general.

    I dont give a ######### about the body unless they are super fat like a Sumo Guy.

    @Volfawott said:

    I'm sorry but David is one sexy beast however you are entitled to your wrong opinion


    Its not an opinion.

    Its just called having good tastes.

  • David feels too conventional. He's an easy answer. I like Dwight cause he's cute and nerdy

  • @ClogWench said:

    David feels too conventional. He's an easy answer. I like Dwight cause he's cute and nerdy

    He is not cute in any way shape or form.

    A trash bin is more attractive than Idioght

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/576635#Comment_576635

    He is not cute in any way shape or form.

    A trash bin is more attractive than Idioght

    To each their own.

  • @ClogWench said:

    David feels too conventional. He's an easy answer. I like Dwight cause he's cute and nerdy

    I don't think Dwights cute either. He's nerdy but not at all in a cute way.

  • @xChrisx said:

    ######### we have hot girl? They are cute thats it, its a horror game not a porn sexy shop

    Wellllll, if you look at the old Slashers this game is inspired by...

  • Battle Mullet, shirtless and Jackie pants on David is hot! But take that beard away he is losses all that hot 😂

  • @Fab said:

    Ashy slashy ugly? BRUH

    He was good when he was younger.

    Facts,bruh.

  • I mean we got Steve. Does he count, or is my gay-ass too obsessed with him?

  • @lindenis said:

    we need a sexy latin guy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    We need Otzdarva as a survivor. He's very handsome

  • He insulted it's holy dweetness himself. How dare you!

  • @PigNRun said:

    I actually find Quentin rather attractive, but I exclusively wear Beanie Quin on him. He could be sexier though.

    IMG_20190925_175924.jpg


  • Jake, David, Jeff, and Dwight have decent to good looks. I can't rank them at the moment in tiers, but they're my top picks.


    Though it has bothered me we haven't gotten a hot blond guy. Don't most old school horror movies have some hot blond guys?!? Typically either the snobbish rich bully, the obviously gay but liked by all the girls sweetheart, or the comic relief?

  • @VexTheHex Sorry, I don't think any of these guys has decent looks. And yes, we need a blond guy.

  • David is dreamy, but he definitely looks better with a beard. I would 100% buy any David skin that gives him another beard, and I think the fact he needs more beard skins is a popular idea.

    One thing I have noticed is that we don’t have have any blonde male survivors. All of the blondes in the game are Kate or other females with dyed hair. This should also change.

  • Feng has the hots for Dwight I see it everytime.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Cause the male survivors we have right now are not even cute.

    Dwight is an ugly nerd.

    Jake looks like an homeless man.

    David is meh,he is only ok with the beard.

    Adam could have been way hotter but you decided to make him a low budget version of Killmonger.

    Jeff is literally a fat version of Jesus.

    Ace looks and acts like an idiot.

    Quentin took some serious drugs.

    Tapp looks like my dad.

    Bill is an old man so that doesn't count.

    And Ash is really meh.

    Like c'mon please? I find the Hag more attractive than any of the male survivors.

    How could you forget Scoops Ahoy Steve!

  • @MidnightStalk said:

    I mean we got Steve. Does he count, or is my gay-ass too obsessed with him?

    Same...my gay ass LOVES Joe Keery. Ever since I watched Stranger Things, Steve was always my favorite character.

  • Really depends on what your standard of hot is.

    Differs for everyone.

  • Is Steve Harrington a joke to you?!

  • I forgot about Steve! He's a cute one for sure as well.

    Still want a blond though. Then a ginger. Why the guys all have to have dark hair? This actually just isn't a DBD issue but games in general. Blond and ginger guys don't exist in them.

  • @Andreyu44 said:

    Cause the male survivors we have right now are not even cute.

    Dwight is an ugly nerd.

    Jake looks like an homeless man.

    David is meh,he is only ok with the beard.

    Adam could have been way hotter but you decided to make him a low budget version of Killmonger.

    Jeff is literally a fat version of Jesus.

    Ace looks and acts like an idiot.

    Quentin took some serious drugs.

    Tapp looks like my dad.

    Bill is an old man so that doesn't count.

    And Ash is really meh.

    Like c'mon please? I find the Hag more attractive than any of the male survivors.

    Ace is peak DbD male survivor hotness. you cannot change my mind on that

1 2 3 ›