Are licensed characters still getting cosmetics?

I was wondering if the other licensed characters were getting cosmetics finally? I noticed ghost face comes with 3.Would love to get dream warriors Freddy,make up face leatherface, bum Myers from H2, or any other versions of them.

Comments

  • Tapp and Pig are both bound for some goodies but the rest? We'll see, I guess.

  • Basically, it's the same situation it's always been: They each have to be agreed upon with the people/companies that own those characters. We'll try our best to give them some love.

  • @Peanits said:

    Basically, it's the same situation it's always been: They each have to be agreed upon with the people/companies that own those characters. We'll try our best to give them some love.


    Better believe that Micheal will make some tremendous sales if you make good looking cosmetics for him. I've been looking forward to buying some since 2016.

  • @Peanits said:

    Basically, it's the same situation it's always been: They each have to be agreed upon with the people/companies that own those characters. We'll try our best to give them some love.

    Don't forget Myers and Laurie please

  • @Peanits said:

    Basically, it's the same situation it's always been: They each have to be agreed upon with the people/companies that own those characters. We'll try our best to give them some love.

    image.png

    Please try to get the 2018 Myers mask I would love that!

  • @Peanits said:

    Basically, it's the same situation it's always been: They each have to be agreed upon with the people/companies that own those characters. We'll try our best to give them some love.

    I would literally go apesh#@ if you could get Robert englunds Freddy and he talks like ash does. But, that's a whole different monster. Thanks for the reply.

  • image.png

    @FredKrueger New Nightmare Freddy would be awesome too!

  • @Peanits said:

    Basically, it's the same situation it's always been: They each have to be agreed upon with the people/companies that own those characters. We'll try our best to give them some love.


    Halloween Resurrection Myers..

    Please... I love his mask in that one =P
    tumblr_pglemgaRVz1x0bvwko2_500.gif


    Halloween 2018 Myers

    would be amazing....
    source.gif


    Robert Englund Freddy

    Would be better than 2010's...
    original.gif

    (Also this is Nightmare on Elm Street 2... But can be any Robert Englund version of Freddy!)


    Those are my wants lol..


    (plus add a grey triangle variant to Ghostface's devil Cape and win win =P)

  • Yes please, would love to see a Halloween 4 version of Myers. Also, please try to add a solid black version of the devil outfit for Ghostface without the triangle :D

  • I just want clothes for Quentin >->

  • @Peanits said:

    Basically, it's the same situation it's always been: They each have to be agreed upon with the people/companies that own those characters. We'll try our best to give them some love.

    Pls don't forget clothes for Quentin ๐Ÿ’”

  • shirtless myers oooooooh please

  • @Guertena said:

    shirtless myers oooooooh please

    Shirtless Myers MUST be top priorty! Think about how many players would love to play the game with this!

  • Why haven't I seen any suggestions for Shirtless Myers on this particular thread yet? I'm very disappointed.

    shirtlessmyers.jpg


  • Never mind, I've only just seen the ones posted just minutes ago hahahahahaha!

  • Ya'll are forgetting the real problem. We don't have Power Glove Freddy yet!

    giphy.gif


  • Can we have Skeleton Face added into the game? if it is a rare cosmetic i will buy it no doubt

    Skeletonface.jpg


  • @BeanieBoyBob said:

    Why haven't I seen any suggestions for Shirtless Myers on this particular thread yet? I'm very disappointed.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/797/0WLT1S0C56T0.jpg

    @BeanieBoyBob

    Because shirtless myers is nothing but a overrated meme done by the community. Not to mention that the only reason he most likely won't get that cosmetic (Thank God) is simply because it isn't true to his character. If i saw a trailer of Michael killing people without wearing a shirt, it would feel awkward and forced.

    @se05239 said:

    Tapp and Pig are both bound for some goodies but the rest? We'll see, I guess.


    Also @se05239 that isn't quite true, just because Tapp and Pig are getting some cosmetics doesn't mean they are bound to always get some. BHVR would still need to talk to the license holders and then negotiate another deal so they can have the green-light to go with it.

    All in all, the cosmetic has to be true to the character and is something that the license holders can see that character wearing (Example: Shoulder Holsters for Tapp, or a Syringe for Pig or some other wrist-blade type weapon)

  • @Detective_Jonathan Thank you! Finally, someone that gets it. As a lifelong fan of the character, I'm pretty tired of all the "shirtless Myers" nonsense.

  • Shirtless Myers will never happen, thank god.

  • @Milo said:

    I just want clothes for Quentin >->

    YES 100% Quentin needs love too. I play him so often, it would be nice if he could get something. *suddenly realises I play too many licenced characters and Tapp is the only one I have confirmed cosmetic hopes for*

  • @TheShape78 said:

    @Detective_Jonathan Thank you! Finally, someone that gets it. As a lifelong fan of the character, I'm pretty tired of all the "shirtless Myers" nonsense.

    I agree, I find it a bit...ugh. But also it's just a meme, people are joking 90% of the time so I'm okay with it (it's a bit tired, I love the parodies of it though like "who needs shirtless myers when we could have shirtless clown" ๐Ÿ˜‚), people are just trying to have a laugh, I doubt BHVR would ever do it but it would be disappointing if they ever took the joke seriously/too far.

  • @Kebek said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/552534#Comment_552534

    Better believe that Micheal will make some tremendous sales if you make good looking cosmetics for him. I've been looking forward to buying some since 2016.

    Everyone wants the Old Myers from 2018, but I would be fine with a different design from BHVR themselves. I wonder what they would do for a Myers cosmetic that they made from scratch.

  • @Kiskashi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/552810#Comment_552810

    I agree, I find it a bit...ugh. But also it's just a meme, people are joking 90% of the time so I'm okay with it (it's a bit tired, I love the parodies of it though like "who needs shirtless myers when we could have shirtless clown" ๐Ÿ˜‚), people are just trying to have a laugh, I doubt BHVR would ever do it but it would be disappointing if they ever took the joke seriously/too far.

    I would find it hilarious if they added Shirtless Myers. It would be amazing in so many forms, but I doubt the company that owns Myers would allow it.

  • @BunnyTheHutt said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/552540#Comment_552540

    Everyone wants the Old Myers from 2018, but I would be fine with a different design from BHVR themselves. I wonder what they would do for a Myers cosmetic that they made from scratch.

    That's an interesting idea, I'd be down for seeing how they'd go given some creative freedom given his design doesn't change much through the movies a hallowed blight style or mark of the entity version would be cool to really make him feel like part of the entity's realm.

  • @Kiskashi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/552751#Comment_552751

    YES 100% Quentin needs love too. I play him so often, it would be nice if he could get something. *suddenly realises I play too many licenced characters and Tapp is the only one I have confirmed cosmetic hopes for*

    Literally the reason i also maxed out Kate.

    Atleast i can make someone a pretty cosmetic princess