The event hasn’t started yet, it’ll start later today. I hope Amanda’s Cosmetics come out with the event, because I’ve already got $25 of Auric cells on my account
The event hasn’t started yet, it’ll start later today. I hope Amanda’s Cosmetics come out with the event, because I’ve already got $25 of Auric cells on my account
all the effects are ingame, gens and hooks with balloons...
It seems like they’re kinda rare. They might not be guaranteed from levels 1-9. I didn’t get any when I leveled up Ghostface from 5 to 9, but I got one after I completed a level 50 web for Doctor. It might be my luck though.
It seems like they’re kinda rare. They might not be guaranteed from levels 1-9. I didn’t get any when I leveled up Ghostface from 5 to 9, but I got one after I completed a level 50 web for Doctor. It might be my luck though.
do u get extra points when u hook someone / do a gen with balloons?
@Peanits May I ask what the event will be about? I've not found anything relating to any event other than the BP event that's over now.
@se05239 There are party starters and special bonus BP offerings in the bloodwebs. Also the hooks and gens are decorated with balloons. There is no "event objective".
@se05239 There are party starters and special bonus BP offerings in the bloodwebs. Also the hooks and gens are decorated with balloons. There is no "event objective".
@NoShinyPony Ah, alright. Not quite the anniversary event I had imagined.
@se05239 Yeah, I also expected something like last year's Summer BBQ event. But in the end, I like this better. Just additional overall 103% bonus BP per offering is fine. No need to carry survivors to special hooks. 😊 Just a bit sad that we don't have a community goal or an event skin.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
do these hooks and gens give extra points now or are they just gens in dresses?
Me neither.
Also, no cosmetics to unlock? Feelsbadman.
The event hasn’t started yet, it’ll start later today. I hope Amanda’s Cosmetics come out with the event, because I’ve already got $25 of Auric cells on my account
This event is lackluster,tbh
(I changed my mind)
Never mind I lied, I just ran into someone who used the offering
all the effects are ingame, gens and hooks with balloons...
It seems like they’re kinda rare. They might not be guaranteed from levels 1-9. I didn’t get any when I leveled up Ghostface from 5 to 9, but I got one after I completed a level 50 web for Doctor. It might be my luck though.
do u get extra points when u hook someone / do a gen with balloons?
I got my Gruesome Gateaus while leveling Ghost Face up.
I got mine from opening the yellow gift boxes, those always give the offering it seems.
@Jimsalabim
I’m not sure. Only played one game so far and the Killer was DCed at the beginning. All I managed to do was start repairing a gen a little bit.
I got 13 leveling ghostface up to 37
so what is the difference between this celebration offering and bloodyparty streamers? expect for the extra 3% ?!?
@Jimsalabim
They are way more frequently.
The event only started at 2pm ET. If you were filling out bloodwebs prior to that, you would not have found any.
lol those who saved a mil to dump into ghostface just got burned for doing it too soon..
BBQ is bugged right now, i cant ever get 4 stacks, its stuck at 3 stacks, please fix
Are these offerings only good the next couple of days?
@Peanits May I ask what the event will be about? I've not found anything relating to any event other than the BP event that's over now.
@Someissues It's only a visual bug, you still get all your bonus bloodpoints.
@se05239 There are party starters and special bonus BP offerings in the bloodwebs. Also the hooks and gens are decorated with balloons. There is no "event objective".
sadly not every one
@NoShinyPony Ah, alright. Not quite the anniversary event I had imagined.
@se05239 Yeah, I also expected something like last year's Summer BBQ event. But in the end, I like this better. Just additional overall 103% bonus BP per offering is fine. No need to carry survivors to special hooks. 😊 Just a bit sad that we don't have a community goal or an event skin.
After 10 Levels on my Feng (above Level 50), I got every bloodweeb a third year party starter but not a single 103% offering :(
Can I use this 103% offering after this event?
That cat has me dyin. Hahaha.