Red rank solo survivor
How are people in the red rank and not know any of the basics!
Why can't anyone figure out when the killer has Nurse calling!
Why, (using bond) and there is no Ruin, are people milling around doing NOTHING. All the time, walking around....no killer heartbeat either. Do a Gen! Even more obvious when your on the hook. Not even coming to rescue, just walking around.
99% the exit gate, nah, open then not even leave!
Dull totems, ignore them all, what's the worst that can happen...
Cleansing on plague. Bad plan most of the time.
Fluro clothing...ok
Running the killer to me on a gen. Or running killer around me on the hook. Yay, phase 2 when it didnt need to be!
Comments
SWF artificially boosts people to where they shouldn't be
90% of survivors got in the red ranks by getting carried in a swf group.
So,when they play solo,they suck wailing bells.
*Crys in the corner.
Unfortunately you are probably right
Boosted, dc exploit... Even tho it is harder to pip than before I think people can still reach red ranks before learning placements and killer perks.
I'm still amazed at the people that run fill speed up to the hook against a trapper or hag. !
Once I asked people why they run around against Hag. They said it is to remove her traps. That would be a good argument if they didn't end up in basement afterwards.
That logic hurts my brain
I like my bright clothes. ππ
That's sadly true.
That's literally solo surv in a nutshell. This thread could be mine because that's exactly what I experience no matter what rank.
I hope you can loop well then
I'll always open the exit gates because I like the EGC, it adds pressure and makes the game a lot more fun when you're on a timer.
However, I agree with your points!
On PS4 there's a tight circle of killers and survivors boosting each other to stay in red ranks consistently. The killers usually make sure their awful survivor friends pip or double pip before the game ends.
There's also people doing constant farm lobbies and end up boosting themselves to a rank they obviously shouldn't be in.
The terrible ultra immersed players tend to rank up because they did the 2 farthest gens. Got hook saves but urban evaded into hiding while the unhooked person immediately gets ######### again. And then they escape through hatch 8 out of 10 games. They don't need any chase points or emblems.
Ranking up isn't hard if you can figure out how the system works. And terrible players will always find a way until we have a proper match making system to sort things out.
a flawed ranking system*
I get mindgamed easily. :P
I'm in a similar boat except I mind game myself easily lol
God I wish people on this forum wouldn't blame everything that goes wrong on SWF.
Red Ranks isn't that hard to get to. Just because someone gets there doesn't mean they are that good.
I am also amazed at the number of survivors that go from one gen to the next, one after another in a circle. Then complain that the last 2 or 3 gens are all close together and killer can easily patrol them! Lol. Skip a gen then do the next one! Make some space between the last few!
Also, the middle gen is a better one to get done early (if possible) make the match easier if you have edge ones left.
As soloQ surv in red rank I feel all of it. Starting a game is a gamble. People unhooking me in front of the killer where not even DS works. 3 people hanging around my hook doing nothing instead of putting pressure. That leaves me with a bitter taste.
so does prayer beads
I had the unhooking thing last night, luckily the killer chased her instead.
Then, she ran the killer straight to me on more than one occasion (She had bond), I know the killer saw me, but continued after the Nea instead. I was rather pleased with that killer to be honest, he dealt with her crap. She must have done it to others as well and no one bother with the unhook for her after that.
I expected a salty message after the match, but didnt get one :(
Red Rank SoloQ Survivor Experience:
I think you are kind of right. But you are generalizing things a bit too much. I have these games like you mentioned. But other red rank rounds are the exact opposite experience. All 4 (probably Solos) know how to play. Everyone can at least decent loop the killer some time, nobody spends hours for ruin search, no camping a camping killer, no cleansing...
But there is could be a simple solution to that situation. There should be guidelines on how to play optimal. I know there is a thread somewhere here, as i read it when i was struggling to ge through green;). That thread should be refreshed. I know there are YT vids and all, but i think that this information is too much spread.
To be honest. I spend a lot of time with this game (twitch, forums, ingame) but sometimes the "optimal play meta" changes and i didn't get it either so i my be a burden to my team. Like healing agains the new legion. Still not sure what the current meta is and sometimes i do heal, if i have the impression that the killer can mindgame me at loops without frenzy. But if a godlike surv sees me i will end up as a potatoe in threads like this one.
oh and for the record: please don't DC. even if the match is that bad. We need to get a different mind set and just stop dcing on purpose
regards
n00b
Whos so stupid to downvote a meme lmao
While SWF boosting is definitely a thing. I think it is more just a still broken rank system.
Rank really doesn't matter. It may not be as easy to get to rank 1 as it used to be, but it really still is not hard to safety pip at any point. Essentially every game is at least a safety pip. Throw in a couple pips here and there and you will eventually get to rank 1.
Just like before the changes it is more a display of how much time you've put into the month of play and not an actual measure of any kind of skill at the game.
3 nights in a row. Lets all fix the gen's on the same side of the map then complain when the killer can patrol them easily. 10/10 guys
Rank 1 doesnβt depict skill. It shows time invested during that months reset.
Sometimes I'm tired and quite frankly don't care.
I'm really glad you said that so I didn't have to.
So, you're happy to screw over 3 other people?
same