nurse nerf incoming?

I heard that they mentioned her in the developer stream today.

Does this mean nerf?

I'm ps4 nurse user, and I'm afraid they will change her like legion.

Before patching, I hope they know that this game also has console users.

Please don't ruin her..

Comments

  • @Someissues said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/511599#Comment_511599

    no one would want to stay at Red Rank anyway, better to just Derank

    queues are longer, no rewards since 3 years

    Identity V mobile DBD has it on day 1

    You do realize that rank rewards are finally being added right? So players will actually have a reason to rank up.

  • @Orion said:

    Funny how everyone already knows that "rework" means "nerf".

    I don't even play Nurse and I'm readying the uninstall button.

    lmao bye thanks for buying the game, dlc, auric cells, etc, really showed the devs

  • @Victory said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/511604#Comment_511604

    lmao bye thanks for buying the game, dlc, auric cells, etc, really showed the devs

    Only bought chapter/paragraph DLCs up until Demise of the Faithful and that's it. No auric cells, no cosmetics, no cosmetic DLCs, nothing. Didn't even use shards to buy skins.

    Pro tip: If you don't talk about what you don't know, you can never be wrong.

  • @Orion said:

    Funny how everyone already knows that "rework" means "nerf".

    I don't even play Nurse and I'm readying the uninstall button.

    Yes, because someone will believe you that you do not play a nurse...

    i do not want to offend anyone or anything...

    but sooner I will turn the river's direction with a stick.

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/511604#Comment_511604

    Yes, because someone will believe you that you do not play a nurse...

    i do not want to offend anyone or anything...

    but sooner I will turn the river's direction with a stick.

    I don't, due to my poor sense of orientation. In fact, I've rarely played killer as of these past few months. I mostly just play SWF with @DocOctober.

    Better get started on that river.

  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/512445#Comment_512445

    I don't, due to my poor sense of orientation. In fact, I've rarely played killer as of these past few months. I mostly just play SWF with @DocOctober.

    Better get started on that river.

    If you tell the truth, I apologize in advance. Well, in that case, I wish you luck in playing the survivor. Yes ... I'm sure they'll need them.

  • @sorrowen said:

    Why nerf one of the only viable killers there is in DBD?

    Because survivor mains whine whenever they can't farm for BP, can't get an easy win, can't bully the Killer, and have to put in actual effort to win. And since the majority of their player base are survivor mains the devs will do anything to keep them from leaving, which is why they're afraid to make strong killers and killer perks, and constantly give survivors strong meta perks.

  • @Jplanas98 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/511784#Comment_511784

    Because survivor mains whine whenever they can't farm for BP, can't get an easy win, can't bully the Killer, and have to put in actual effort to win. And since the majority of their player base are survivor mains the devs will do anything to keep them from leaving, which is why they're afraid to make strong killers and killer perks, and constantly give survivors strong meta perks.

    Yes you are right, that's why they nerf every survivor meta perk.

  • @noneofyourbusiness said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/512450#Comment_512450

    If you tell the truth, I apologize in advance. Well, in that case, I wish you luck in playing the survivor. Yes ... I'm sure they'll need them.

    Thank you, but I survive more often than not. Before now I played both sides, despite what people think based on something as inconsequential as a profile picture.

  • @Star99er said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/511618#Comment_511618

    You do realize that rank rewards are finally being added right? So players will actually have a reason to rank up.

    Really? Did the devs really said that?its been 3 years, and i had to constantly derank myself, honestly quite tired of it

  • people deranking are disgusting and should be banned for it. Your opinions is not wanted if we talk about red ranks. I'm a red ranks player i know where the issues , which deranking players is not affected because they are not playing in red ranks.

    As for nurse at red ranks she melt that with or without add-ons. while his range/blinks add-ons are making her OP with no counter play except dead hard, she's the most balanced killer without add-ons. Most killer isn't viable without add-ons(ex: clown , freddy , doctor , wraith)

    In before derank squad reply those only affect red ranks. In grey/yellow/green ranks they are viable and that's it.

  • To be honest, they're free to revamp her add-ons because some of those are broken and/or useless.

    They better not touch her power though.

  • It kinda deserve nurse since theres alot of things that you cannot escape from her and the most annoying its the omega blink

  • I agree with Nurse's blink addons being nerfed as she was always meant to be about skill, not 'free hits'. I don't think Nurse should reward those players who rely on anything more than 2 blinks max to score a hit on a player. Her base kit must not be touched however!

  • Nerfing Nurse makes no sense, as it takes effort to learn how to use her.

    Whats the point in learning her if she sucks?

  • @FireHazard said:

    Nerfing Nurse makes no sense, as it takes effort to learn how to use her.

    Whats the point in learning her if she sucks?

    Exactly, it's the same reason why I'm not going to be buying Ghost Face until he's actually good.

  • @aure said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/512027#Comment_512027

    of course it does, you mean nea, 100% sure about it, otherwise why would have you gotten out of your way to choose her ugly ass in the option as a pfp

    Yes I do main Nea but a pfp means nothing, loading screen main.

  • In before the "lobbies are bugged, I can't find a match at red ranks!" Threads start.

    A nurse nerf WILL backfire.

  • @Tsulan said:

    In before the "lobbies are bugged, I can't find a match at red ranks!" Threads start.

    A nurse nerf WILL backfire.

    Agreed. I'll stop using her on my PC and most likely become a filthy survivor main.

1 2 ›