Refund if you change MOM!
#########?... You are going to gut one my favourite perks in game... first it was bugged... now you fix it... and you are already going to change it!
Are you going to give us people who bought Ash for that perk a refund?... Seriously!
I feel like a Legion Main now...
I be like...
---
This was only a test of the emergency whine system. If you heard a loud piercing squeal followed by tears when you read this, then you are taking this post too seriously.... Have a good day!


Comments
Dude I love the bait. You really got em' this time.
@Sluzzy LOL
All the Legion Mains got together this weekend at their regular hangout...
And they discussed your membership...
P.S. Some of you still haven't paid your dues yet. It is due every month. Please remember to pay next time you attend the meeting.
Literally this
Also Ash's grunt of pain is louder and most of his costumes are easy to see
Wait, i was out of the forums for a while, the devs finally decided to change the perk? What's going to be the new perk effect and conditions?
Finally! The perk was beyond broken and paired with BT & DS made it super annoying.
god bless this is bait.
there will be ppl taking this serious though, and some will ask for exactly this...
I can understand survivor mains frustration.
It took close to 2 years for devs to nerf DS and they expected same treatment for MoM.
This thread was making fun of the people asking for legion refunds y’all.
I think school got out.. I'm up to 32!
Don't buy a dlc for a single broken perk in future then kiddo.
@YearOfThePigNerf GAAAHH!!! How dare you! You are kicked out of the club.
Yeah. The perk was literally like old DS just not that broken. You get rewarded for playing #########.
@TheBean
@lasombra1979 you failed aswell.... Don't make me send Tony over there...
@TheBean Ok, that is very disturbing
Yeah, thats your fault for buying Ash for MoM, BHVR has milked all the money they could out of him and you wont be able to do nothing because you cant refund characters
@Theluckyboi THAT ISN'T TRUE!!!!!... Look....
You know full well, from the meetings, that the Devs don't listen to feedback. How dare you throw that into our faces after last week.
You aren't a member of the club anymore... You show up at the meetings... but you don't pay your dues. We held a private conference call, and the senior members have voted you out.
Return your badge please.
You are not allowed to show up at the club. You failed as a Legion MaIn.
This is off limits to you now, so next Saturday find somewhere to go.
@TheBean
DARN
I am not giving my pin back sir! ITS MINE
Yeah..... since virtually no consumer rights exist for "softrware contracts" and software companies can pretty much put anything they want in them, (using a 50 page book / document BANKING and knowing that 99 percent won't read it), we'd need to rely on dignity and values within the software companies in trailblazing situations such as "balance changes", completely modifying such a key part of paid content.
Boy are we #########.
@CallMeSpidey I got it JUST for Ash. Got him to P3 and the sick puppet and have NOT used MoM except for trying it one or two games to see how useless it was for people actually playing and not trolling.
Didn't get a refund for Legion when they were trash so why would you get one for a perk that is getting a balance change?
It's getting funny how many people can't read the entire thread and realize it's a mockery of legion/ a downvote farm.
I bought it cause I like the evil dead series.
Lets ask for refunds for all and any changes in the future! 🤣😂
What's the tally on how many people fell for your post now? 🤣😂
I guess I fall victim to it sometimes aswell... I read the title of the post and make assumptions while I skim the actual post itself.. then miss certain key points.
But anyways... There are a couple more players that need to be told...
@TheBean You're still behind posts like this
And you're especially behind on downvotes like this post
Your thoughts?
@FireHazard He needs to make more bait posts then.
@KillermainBTWm8 Perhaps he's not the destined one to be the king of shitposts.
Perhaps...he...Is a FALSE PROPHET!
@FireHazard I am unsure what you are meaning by "behind post like this"... or are you just asking what my actual thoughts are on MOM?
Come on.. I got 1.5K views.. but only 45 downvotes.. what gives.
Look into the middle... 3.... 2... 1... remember.. downvote... please!
@CallMeSpidey yeah! that's true, for example, if apple releases a new iphone and people buy it, and then apple decides to remove its function people who bought it would complain, then someone would come and say:
"To people complaining about a refund.
I Love it, and you're proving that people didn't get the new phone for its model but for the function itself.
This is proof people were only after good functions instead of a good model.
Pathetic."
and well that would be funny hahahah