These are really cute, such an amazing style of painting 😍 What brush do you generally use, is it always an airbrush as mentioned above and do you use a tablet (if so which one?)
These are really cute, such an amazing style of painting 😍 What brush do you generally use, is it always an airbrush as mentioned above and do you use a tablet (if so which one?)
I'm too lazy for another brushes :D I have very old Wacom Bamboo. Also, I forgot about that video with process, if you interested) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/454451063
I'm asking you directly if we can have your permission to post this art on our social this weekend ? and also if you have a ling to a page that we can add because usually we are tagging their twitter account :)
I'm asking you directly if we can have your permission to post this art on our social this weekend ? and also if you have a ling to a page that we can add because usually we are tagging their twitter account :)
You should definitely do some of the killers all hanging out somewhere, kinda like this. Maybe one of Nurse and Spirit goofing off, trying to spook one of the Legion, I dunno...
Dwight thought that he had finally found his place in life. This wasn't the best position in the world, but he felt comfortable there. He working with data, paper work had always calmed him. He didn’t get along with other employees very well — Dwight has never been the life of the party, but there was supposed to be a trip to the countryside in the coming weeks, and there he planned to make new friends in a more of informal setting.
First, he wasn't invited to the picnic. And then, a notice of resignation appeared on his desk.
Weapon - “Utility knife”
Ability - “Observational error”
In the killer’s terror radius colors fade to black and white, and unforeseen things begin to happen. (A successful skillcheck explodes the generator, a failed one checks out as great, the pallets break when dropped, the closets do not open, etc.)
Perks:
“Outcast” - Repairing speed is slowed down by 30 \ 40 \ 50% if the survivor is alone
“Burned out” - You become obsessed with one survivor. Within the radius of 3/4/5 meters from the obsession all actions of other survivors are slowed down by 30/40/50%
“Snare” - The range of survivor’s aura-reading abilities is reduced by 30/40/50%
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ohh I really like the almost "painted" looking style of this. That's hard to achieve with digital art <3
Sadly we can't see that smile with her suffocating pillowcase XD
thanks! I use airbrush in sai 2, it looks moderately sloppy.
More skins like valentines one, she so beautiful.
Some Wraith sketches.
Legion and Dwight
These look so innocent and light. Yet, they’re drawings of crazy killers (and Dwight). Well done.
EDIT: Grammar.
These are really good. I love it.
I really love that Legion & Dwight. What medium did you use to produce it?
Thanks! =^^=
Sai 2
Good job! These are so cute, i love them! 😁
These are really cute, such an amazing style of painting 😍 What brush do you generally use, is it always an airbrush as mentioned above and do you use a tablet (if so which one?)
awww ^3^
I'm too lazy for another brushes :D I have very old Wacom Bamboo. Also, I forgot about that video with process, if you interested) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/454451063
I'm asking you directly if we can have your permission to post this art on our social this weekend ? and also if you have a ling to a page that we can add because usually we are tagging their twitter account :)
Thanks in advance!
Your art is very nice. Thanks for posting it. The wraith looks so cute and melancholy, I just want to give hugs.
Yes of course! I'm on twitter https://twitter.com/KlodwigLichther
Love him SOOOO MUCH
memento mori
inktober time!
Mayers knows
This is cute as all hell~
You should definitely do some of the killers all hanging out somewhere, kinda like this. Maybe one of Nurse and Spirit goofing off, trying to spook one of the Legion, I dunno...
Death Tarot card redraw
Looks better, I think
@Klodwig I really love that!
Oh, thanks! I hope one day to draw the whole pack.
I absolutely love these, especially the Spirit one, you've got some great talent friend.
Dwight as killer AU
FIRED
Dwight thought that he had finally found his place in life. This wasn't the best position in the world, but he felt comfortable there. He working with data, paper work had always calmed him. He didn’t get along with other employees very well — Dwight has never been the life of the party, but there was supposed to be a trip to the countryside in the coming weeks, and there he planned to make new friends in a more of informal setting.
First, he wasn't invited to the picnic. And then, a notice of resignation appeared on his desk.
Weapon - “Utility knife”
Ability - “Observational error”
In the killer’s terror radius colors fade to black and white, and unforeseen things begin to happen. (A successful skillcheck explodes the generator, a failed one checks out as great, the pallets break when dropped, the closets do not open, etc.)
Perks:
“Outcast” - Repairing speed is slowed down by 30 \ 40 \ 50% if the survivor is alone
“Burned out” - You become obsessed with one survivor. Within the radius of 3/4/5 meters from the obsession all actions of other survivors are slowed down by 30/40/50%
“Snare” - The range of survivor’s aura-reading abilities is reduced by 30/40/50%
road 66
little Dwight in closet
more Dwight
Drew Sally in outfit that I drew for contest in 2019.
All of this is amazing.
I'm gonna bookmark this thread.