Do you Tunnel & Camp the Obsession for MoM?
i did it a few times and I know it's kinda toxic. But it's also satisfying to deny their MoM. What about you, fellow KIllers?
i did it a few times and I know it's kinda toxic. But it's also satisfying to deny their MoM. What about you, fellow KIllers?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
######### that perk, they just got done dealing with DS and then go and release the NEW Ds. Devs need to stop releasing perks that reward you for performing poorly
No, because I rarely see someone using MoM
I don’t.
Purple ranks to red expect atleast 2 people to have it along with ds and dead hard
I just play nurse and do whatever I feel like, and then at the end of the match I tell them to reconsider using MoM for the health of the game.
All I wanna do is play something besides nurse or billy at high ranks, but I'm basically not allowed to do that if I want to feel like im enjoying myself.
So true.
I started playing nurse as well. It's so stress free. It's like legion except I vault walls.
I usually run rancor so I save them for last
Not regularly but I've found myself more likely to tunnel the obsession lately, especially if they're good loopers.
I don't. Tunneling and camping are both boring. I'd much rather chase the whole lobby and interact with everyone and make a fun experience over all. As a Trapper main, I know the game isn't balanced to fairly reward my skill with certain attributes so I decide to make the most of it not just for me, but the people in my lobby too. I don't know about you guys, but I like to have fun when playing my killer and like to be a fun killer to verse ^_^
No, I'm more like 'oh, MoM, STBFL just hard counters it, it's useless against me.'
It really is ineffective against me lol.
I don't camp, but I may tunnel. Depends on if I can be bothered.
I've countered MoM a few times now with Spirit Fury.
Sounds weird, so here's how it goes...
The positive of MoM was made completely useless, i'll see their aura afterward and i got rid of a Pallet.
Good chase.
@Boss if you down them you won't see their aura fyi even if they get picked up and healed
"Mettle Of Man will deactivate the next time you are put into the Dying State". Simply getting knocked down after tanking a hit with it completely deactivates the perk including the aura portion of it.
And on the general topic I'd rather not potentially throw the game just because someone might have a perk. Most of the time obsessions are just the result of some other survivor running DS in my experience, don't see nearly enough MoM to automatically assume obsession = MoM
Aha, never realized that ingame.
Still, it's a solid victory! 🤗
Oddly the thing I've seen activate the greatest level of killer ire is Head On.
Like I've seen tunnels to the ends of time when someone activates this perk...
I see Mom in litterally every game I play now
well what happens when MoM goes on the Shrine and every surivor at that point has it? you can't successfully camp everyone.
They're probably waiting for the DLC sales to drop to deal with the perk. No way we're getting the perk on this iteration on the shrine. The devs don't want to throw money away.
As for the Shrine: Perks from licensed DLC should've never been on the shrine in the first place
@Boss yeah, the aura is pretty good sometimes, I use it to slug for the 4k, if I don't see them, I check where they were last (I keep an eye on them while chasing) and I check lockers around there XD.