One very obviously flawed question in the survey.

image.png

Not a good idea at all. That will just drive the community even further apart, sorry if I'm coming off a little offensive, but it would never work since they'd become more opposed which makes the devs jobs even harder than it actually is.

Comments

  • That's alright, that's what the survey is for, after all. If there's something you really don't like the sound of, please let us hear it. It'll give us a better idea of what we should and shouldn't do going forward. You bring up an excellent point, though.

  • @Peanits said:

    That's alright, that's what the survey is for, after all. If there's something you really don't like the sound of, please let us hear it. It'll give us a better idea of what we should and shouldn't do going forward. You bring up an excellent point, though.

    @Peanits thanks.

  • Survivors can "hang" out with killer mains.

  • @Judith said:

    Survivors can "hang" out with killer mains.

    @Judith but having one survivor group, and one killer group would undoubtedly split them further than they are.

  • https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/374/48N12WEW9V7V.png Not a good idea at all.

    The only thing I could think of when I saw this was THE COOL KILLER CLUB! (I thought we were the Hookers)

  • I think this is supposed to be more of a in client supported clan or guild system.


    Seems fine to me?

  • I am all in for that idea tbh.

  • I actually thought this was a cool idea.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Judith said:

    Survivors can "hang" out with killer mains.

    @Judith Good pun!

  • I'm excited at this being a possibility. The divide is already great enough that I doubt this would have too big an impact. If anything it could played to encourage friendly competition

  • On the contrary, more social features such as chat rooms and clubs would help bring the community together. Something like a Dwight main club where people make locker jokes wouldn't harm the community any more than the forums vote down button

  • I have a question about the Club features.

    Several, but, is it like user made and you can invite people or something? Cause the LoL Clan would like to exist thank you.

    Since the rest of you killers don't accept us

  • @Shad03 If you guys dont invite me into the Legion Legion you're dead to me โ˜น

  • @Bbbrian2013 Assuming it works like I think it might, I would definitely invite you if you happen to be on PS4.

    Also I feel like my after PTB feedback hasn't been noted, so I'm sad.

  • I mean...

    Legion Gang COULD become a reality with this concept...๐Ÿค”

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/451795#Comment_451795

    @Judith but having one survivor group, and one killer group would undoubtedly split them further than they are.

    Both sides that feel strongly about one side or the other are already split. Some of us are fence riders but i absolutely see your point and agree that it will contribute to the divide.

  • These types of ideas need to be implemented... and imo OP is looking to deep in to this...

  • @Chaotic_Riddle said:

    I mean...

    Legion Gang COULD become a reality with this concept...๐Ÿค”

    If it happens who would create it?

  • I don't care for it only because I would probably never use this feature. Xbox already has a lot of "community" stuff attached to it, and I know almost everyone that plays this game at red ranks (to the point I can't play a game as survivor or killer without seeing someone I know). And I know a big group of them have a DBD Facebook group that is basically a Killer Clan/Survivor Clan.

  • I can see it now... Survivor Club be like..

    survivor_club.jpg


    Killer Club be like...


    Killer Club.png


  • @Hoodedfengm1n I would love to make it! ๐Ÿ‘€

  • @TheBean Jokes on you, we Legion were outcasted, we have our own Clan that is tougher then both survivors and killers.

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    These types of ideas need to be implemented... and imo OP is looking to deep in to this...

    @Bravo0413 I am just saying what will eventually happen if this is implemented.

    @Peanits another major flaw is that clans or groups would witch hunt other clans in their games and farm amongst themselves. That's an inevitable outcome

  • @Shad03 Yee... Every Saturday Legion mains all get together at their favourite hangout...


    PotatoClub.jpg


  • @TheBean I am NOT getting owned by someone who calls themself TheBean >_>

  • @TheBean damn I miss that LOL button atm..

  • Yeah I agree. A club or clan setup would be bad. It would create a you vs me vibe even more than it already is.

    You'd be very surprised at how many people don't play both sides. It's insane.

  • I really disliked the question that said "a paid pass for some rewards", dude, no, just no, stop trying to copy fortnites economic model, it wont work here, just look at the atrocity PUBG made